Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (63782 Views)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Headies Award 2016 Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by 1dorzine(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
addressing the issue of lil kesh rapping trash, awards arent given based on ur lyrics, gospel artiste should win virtually all the awards if thats the case, also i think Olamide is a representation of his kind of music so his drama on stage shouldnt suprise anybody, he said his opinion without referring to anybdy, Don jazzy took it too far with the mention.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by menix(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
If it was in Nairaland someone called out on a fellows mother, insulting his parents people would frown badly at it but Olamide did that nd almost everyone is supporting him..

Insulting someone's mother attracts a Ban on nairaland but attracts a praise from Nairaland members when it's on Twitter..

It's shows we also ve Corporate Touts in-house..

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by 1dorzine(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
they say when a child behaves like a child, an adult should behave like an adult, if Olamide acted childish, don jazzy bleeped up more by giving a reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by yhemsy62(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
ericmor:
Olamide said the truth but ended it with rubbish and was so unmatured of him but nice response from Don't jazzy. But wait, do lil kesh also deserve it among all if we to forecast the future? Is it not next rated?
Olamide was not referring to Don jazzy but Headies
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by vickylala239: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
the dance alone has blown the airwaves. Even pastors now dance shoki. So what are u telling me?

What has dancing got to do wit award.

Beside who told u he own d shoki dance.

Good lyrics n meaning word is Wat Ppl look up to.

If not for meaningful words timi will Nt win anything.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
would u have voted for Ricardo?
According to what am hearing they said it's by votes so highest votes gets the award , and obviously someone voted for him and he got more votes than kesh, unless there is something we don't know yet.for me I would av voted kiss Daniels he makes more sense to me than kesh and reekado combined.

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by betterABIAstate: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
menix:
If it was in Nairaland someone called out on a fellows Father, insulting his parents people would frown badly at it but Olamide did that nd almost everyone is supporting him..

Insulting someone's father attracts a Ban on nairaland but attracts a praise from Nairaland members when it's on Twitter..

It's shows we also ve Corporate Touts in-house..
I listen to lil kesh but can never vote for him to win an award. All his songs are not children friendly, he spews nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Ertekazee: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
It's annoying to watch morons like Olamide, carrying on as though he's a law onto himself. But not for the untimely demise of the "Great Dagrin", who inspired the rapping of songs in Yoruba language, fools like Olamide wouldn't have emerged to ride on the trail set by Dagrin. It's quite indiscernible to read the invectives the so-called Olamide launched on Don Jazzy on Twitter. The clown should clarify the air on the accusation of song theft, levelled against him by D'banj's manager first, before seeking for cheap popularity by joining issues with a decent man. It's an overt act of cowardice to resort to the use of a Twitter handle, to reply to an accusation. If Olamide was man enough, he would have stayed at the venue, to reply Don Jazzy.

5 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by sweetgala(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Rooneyboy:

What truth

Korede Bello and kiss Daniel are better contenders than lil Kesh (my opinion)

Gbagbe Oro yen, dapada!

Keshi baba shoki has been on point all year, mad collabos correct hits. Kiss done well with woju, laye and good time but that was about it, three solid hits.

Korede has this love love me, dodoyo music I don't even bother past his now dated God Win.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by damula(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Kesh has made more impact on the street than reekado banks...@headies....olamide acted unprofessional by smashing the mic...tho he did not mention names...don Jazzy also acted unprofessionally too...voice of the street: YBNL over SMD
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by yhemsy62(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
1dorzine:
addressing the issue of lil kesh rapping trash, awards arent given based on ur lyrics, gospel artiste should win virtually all the awards if thats the case, also i think Olamide is a representation of his kind of music so his drama on stage shouldnt suprise anybody, he said his opinion without referring to anybdy, Don jazzy took it too far with the mention.
On point

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by berryBee(f): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a tout, his arrogance is getting out of hand. Even after d drama ended on headies he took to his twitter handle. Lil kesh is busy making noise instead of music. He doesn't deserve that award.. Olamide should keep disgracing himself on Twitter, he has forgotten he is an ambassador to some organizations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Godson32(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
100freekiss:

Yea , I might be a 2nd class citizen in dubai as you claim.
But am better off than you and your bunch of first class citizens in that 3rd world country called Nigeria.

Bush man!

How's the electricity in your area? LOL
F.ucking broke A.ss first class citizen grin
What are u doing in our 3rd world country's forum,are u feeling boring in ur so called dubai?

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Elcapo(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
I used to think Don jazzy was a humble cool headed man but the way he handled the matter was disappointing... Honestly I thought he was matured and wise enough to think not that olamide was blaming Reekado or mavins for kesh's E-Luck but he just couldn't control his anger and he had to show some support for the out of luck kesh on the stage by being an agbero he is....

Would 2face had handled this matter differently?
Yea I think he's more matured and wiser 'he a legend'

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by hinohsend: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
Today i became a fan of olamide.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by lamama1: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
chara019:
My take

I take sides with Don jazzy, I don't dig olamide..acts like an agbero ,lil kesh should go and sit down.

I've noticed, that a particular tribe find it so easy to dish out abuses,its like an hobby to them.so I ain't surprised.
The award went to the right person.
I have spoken(typed).

Buh really, I don't think you are normal...Reekado was the right person what happened to Kiss Daniel let say lil kesh didn't deserve it...Who is deceiving who and who is been tribalistic....Madame I m short of words for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by 2Awesome: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
everybody saying olamide said the truth shld shut the f*ck up. everybody in that category deserves the next rated. to come out to say it shld have been for kesh is disrespect to rekadoo and its only proper donjazzy speaks for him. kesh did not talk for himself olamide did for him. and rekadoo did acknowledge the fact that everybody in that category did well. If there is any that shld be annoyed i think its KISS who has nobody to speak for him but watch out GOD will.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
New year beef,Wey my tooth pic? Olamide banging the mic on the floor is no sign of immaturity bt an expression of anger. Lil kesh deserves the award,everybody knows that. I think don jazzy should know who he f**ks with
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by tiwiex(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
i fink lil kesh was d favourite for d next rated award. wat happened dis year is a replica of wat happened last year wen reekado banks won d award of 'the rookie of d year', wen we were all expecting to hear lil kesh's name bin called. Badoo kind of dissapointed me wen he banged d mic on stage, < maturity. Still a die-hard fan of Badoo thou...

I think Marvin has something. That is promotion of artists. I don't have a clue what Lil Kesh looks like. He does not have his own identity obviously. This is where Marvin wins hands down. U see the members independent even with bill board endorsements. If I had to vote, I would vote for the artiste I know. YBNL needs to learn something about promotion. It is just all about Olamide.

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by flokii: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2016
buh come to think of it

olamide or kesh dnt make music atal... all they do is use vulgar words and degrade our girls pride..

most girls dnt even have pride/confidence again.. cos those guys make them look like sex objects.

Don Jazzy on d other hand is always careful with his choice of words without dis-respecting anybody

another perspective... one has babbymama, d other doesn't... that alone says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by vickylala239: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2016
The mst shocking award phyno did Nt win anything.

This is shiiiit
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by yhemsy62(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Ertekazee:
It's annoying to watch morons like Olamide, carrying on as though he's a law onto himself. But not for the untimely demise of the "Great Dagrin", who inspired the rapping of songs in Yoruba language, fools like Olamide wouldn't have emerged to ride on the trail set by Dagrin. It's quite indiscernible to read the invectives the so-called Olamide launched on Don Jazzy on Twitter. The clown should clarify the air on the accusation of song theft, levelled against him by D'banj's manager first, before seeking for cheap popularity by joining issues with a decent man. It's an overt act of cowardice to resort to the use of a Twitter handle, to reply to an accusation. If Olamide was man enough, he would have stayed at the venue, to reply Don Jazzy.
you mean he should join him exchange words on stage? I think dat would have ridicule not just d two of them but naija hip hop music as a whole

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by gr8femfred: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
agya1:
Olamide messed up big time, this might affect his career cos naija fans can take sides.
it will only help his career see d recognition. don't talk base on likeness coz no one will vote that rekado bank. no doubt d guy is gud but not d best...
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by lamama1: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2016
berryBee:
Olamide is a tout, his arrogance is getting out of hand. Even after d drama ended on headies he took to his twitter handle. Lil kesh is busy making noise instead of music. He doesn't deserve that award.. Olamide should keep disgracing himself on Twitter, he has forgotten he is an ambassador to some organizations

Young lady shutup and learn or listen...if you were in his shoes only God knows what you wld do..Olamide didn't call anybody out he didn't mention name so why will a buffon call his name, when he didn't even mention his...

3 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by shemiloree(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide said the truth,3 hit songs straight no be beans,kesh deserve it beta than banks..throwing the mic down immature..don j 2 acted immaturely by calling names
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by somez(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
4get that shiit bro. Y didn't he react to other categories lil kesh lost (if any tho... ). What only made that category valuable was that suv. Olamide goofed.
mikemodel24:
Olamide was referring to headies.if he did nt stand for his brother who will.For don jazzy it was clearly about the car and na him dey claim big man. For olamide it was about recognition of hard work
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Elebiju: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
chara019:
My take

I take sides with Don jazzy, I don't dig olamide..acts like an agbero ,lil kesh should go and sit down.

I've noticed, that a particular tribe find it so easy to dish out abuses,its like an hobby to them.so I ain't surprised.
The award went to the right person.
I have spoken(typed).
childish

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by SailorXY: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil'Kesh na musician?
All these ones wey melody dey help sell music, empty lyrics!

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by toprealman: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
1. Olamide just confirmed that Dbanj's career is ruined. Didn't know that.
2. Olamide is a typical local alaye.
3. Still struggling to understand Mr Jazzy's crime.
4. Anyone can make it in our music industry, all you need is patience.

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by princeisah26(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Make dem no go 4get say baddo na baba..#hardwork pays
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Kingtim(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

What is ‘fink'?
don't mind him joor. Thats hw they f.ool 'em sef thinking they're using 21st century abbr/slangs. Girls mostly use that fink 'instead of think. He might be gay sef. Mtceew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.