Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (63775 Views)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Headies Award 2016 Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by yhemsy62(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
berryBee:
Olamide is a tout, his arrogance is getting out of hand. Even after d drama ended on headies he took to his twitter handle. Lil kesh is busy making noise instead of music. He doesn't deserve that award.. Olamide should keep disgracing himself on Twitter, he has forgotten he is an ambassador to some organizations
and you have talk sense niyen loju arae o undecided

8 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by obibanks: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Everyone saying "Kesh deserves the award" which I also think he does. But if you didn't vote and you are complaining, you follow cause this wahala
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by goshen26: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
How does that fill my empty pocket?

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Why would olamide accept award using those words and swearing .. These celebs cant control themselves
He thinks his kanye west .... angry
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mandonnels(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2016
iamkneeyi:
Don jazzy dey pretend...you no like award and you did sign of the cross at Bovi pranks....shiooo..
don't mind him.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by AfroKnight: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2016
chara019:
My take

I take sides with Don jazzy, I don't dig olamide..acts like an agbero ,lil kesh should go and sit down.

I've noticed, that a particular tribe find it so easy to dish out abuses,its like an hobby to them.so I ain't surprised.
The award went to the right person.
I have spoken(typed).
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
berryBee:
Olamide is a tout, his arrogance is getting out of hand. Even after d drama ended on headies he took to his twitter handle. Lil kesh is busy making noise instead of music. He doesn't deserve that award.. Olamide should keep disgracing himself on Twitter, he has forgotten he is an ambassador to some organizations
Exactly having beef with a small boy, olamide such a agbero .. Cant even speak english properly . On a show that millions are watching .

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by princeisah26(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm not Gonna Take Side on This Don Jazzy & Olamide Saga,I'm more worried about How PMB will be Borrowing N50b daily to Finance 2016 Budget

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by menix(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I listen to lil kesh but can never vote for him to win an award. All his songs are not children friendly, he spews nonsense.

The worst is that I only hear of his name nd cant recognize him even if he stands nxt to me.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by patrykhyci: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
You're a F.ool
What makes you think i can't afford a recharge card.

Boy am in Dubai , here in Dubai we call it " balance" and not recharge card.

You think am in lagos with you ?
Mumu.
...anoda don jazzy,,, bros,,u trying to say those in Lagos no reach u shldve just kept quite..nobody cares where u are....respect...

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Favolly(f): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2016
walemadu:
Honestly i really did not want to pen this down but since the growing sensationalisim of the Olamide and Don Jazzy beef over an unnecessary music award issue I will have to say this for the record. It is a shame that Olamide has refused to change from an area-tout to someone who understands what music is really about. In case the new year hangover has finally cleared from his head he should be reminded that he and Don Jazzy are not mates and he should find a way to live with that.

Calling out a Father and colossus in African and world music and spilling vituperation that even someone who has been clinically proven as insane will hesitate to do simple shows how low and uninspiring he is.

Olamide is a no-mention as far as quality music is concerned. Who exactly is Olamide? What is his antecedence? Just because you have an army of illiterate touts and scumbags that appreciate your music doesnt make you one. It's a big shame that olamide has remained unrefined despite is experiences with top guns in the music industry.

Let us ask ourselves what exactly does Olamide and his YBNL shit-cliq represent? Is it his music where all he talks about is drugs, alcohol with the always familiar embellishment of sexual sensationalism? what is his intellectual and lyrical worth? Olamide is exactly what the Nigerian youth that has his eyes set on the future should have to affiliation with.

When we thought that the era of 'areaboisim' and 'agberoism' will soon be over and our youths will creatively forge ahead to make Nigeria great, Olamide came along... what a shame! I have always been amazed when i see some people enjoying Olamide songs but when i look at them closely i'm not surprised... like-minds will think alike.

Olamide only has perfect timing, the widespread, growing youth illiteracy and reality escapism and cheap music softwares to thank for his newly found local fame but that is still no reason for him to bark at a big dog in the game. Pound for pound Olamide is a runt compared to Don Jazzy.
Olamide should as a matter of all necessity make a public apology to Don Jazzy lest the gods of music strike him and make him a prisoner of history this 2016.

I rest my case.
Israel Omoredia
Lol! Haven't you heard? Streets ti takeover!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by goddyjay(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
would u have voted for Ricardo?

I voted for reekado
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Dailiesroom: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by bukkieillcity(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
Don jazzy bleeped up! Olamide neva mentioned names, i believe he was even referring to d organizers of d award nt Don jazzy. Dem tell u say hin no fit buy car for Lil kesh? #FuckMavinz
Best quote
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by sammyscholar(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
walemadu:
Honestly i really did not want to pen this down but since the growing sensationalisim of the Olamide and Don Jazzy beef over an unnecessary music award issue I will have to say this for the record. It is a shame that Olamide has refused to change from an area-tout to someone who understands what music is really about. In case the new year hangover has finally cleared from his head he should be reminded that he and Don Jazzy are not mates and he should find a way to live with that.

Calling out a Father and colossus in African and world music and spilling vituperation that even someone who has been clinically proven as insane will hesitate to do simple shows how low and uninspiring he is.

Olamide is a no-mention as far as quality music is concerned. Who exactly is Olamide? What is his antecedence? Just because you have an army of illiterate touts and scumbags that appreciate your music doesnt make you one. It's a big shame that olamide has remained unrefined despite is experiences with top guns in the music industry.

Let us ask ourselves what exactly does Olamide and his YBNL shit-cliq represent? Is it his music where all he talks about is drugs, alcohol with the always familiar embellishment of sexual sensationalism? what is his intellectual and lyrical worth? Olamide is exactly what the Nigerian youth that has his eyes set on the future should have to affiliation with.

When we thought that the era of 'areaboisim' and 'agberoism' will soon be over and our youths will creatively forge ahead to make Nigeria great, Olamide came along... what a shame! I have always been amazed when i see some people enjoying Olamide songs but when i look at them closely i'm not surprised... like-minds will think alike.

Olamide only has perfect timing, the widespread, growing youth illiteracy and reality escapism and cheap music softwares to thank for his newly found local fame but that is still no reason for him to bark at a big dog in the game. Pound for pound Olamide is a runt compared to Don Jazzy.
Olamide should as a matter of all necessity make a public apology to Don Jazzy lest the gods of music strike him and make him a prisoner of history this 2016.

I rest my case.
Israel Omoredia

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by fanedrive(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Issue don dey between the two before this awards saga. #Myopinion
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2016
This is a voting category..... it's not about hits........ it's about the fans. #sail_On
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by HISIMPERIAL: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Hi, kindly listen to authentic naija rap - KINGJAHZA + APOLLO BROWN (LION MC) https://soundcloud.com/hisimperialmajestyrecords/king-jahza-apollo-brown-lion-mc-resurrection-ep THANK YOU. #kingjahza

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mudiana(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide is just looking for a soft landing with Dbanj,remember a friend of ur enemy is ur enemy.he didn't say anything about the supposed songs he stole from dbanj's studio but he can help Dbanj fight don jazzy.he is just a street boy and will forever be a street boy...

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by fellowbeing(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
100freekiss:

Yea , I might be a 2nd class citizen in dubai as you claim.
But am better off than you and your bunch of first class citizens in that 3rd world country called Nigeria.

Bush man!

How's the electricity in your area? LOL
F.ucking broke A.ss first class citizen grin

With this, I think you deserve a life ban on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
Don jazzy bleeped up! Olamide neva mentioned names, i believe he was even referring to d organizers of d award nt Don jazzy. Dem tell u say hin no fit buy car for Lil kesh? #FuckMavinz
thank u
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by rapheal5(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2016
��

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Brunosamel(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Who said Lil Kesh deserve the award more than rekado banks, that person must be nut. Had it mean such person voted for the award he or she won't be talking rubbish. As for olamide him fall my hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by opey112(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin consine me?dem don get there own money....I dey busy dey find my own.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by clevadani: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Loving this !!!

Lil kesh is all about trash...... That's all
Banks / or Kiss Daniel deserved that award
So Katapot,Chop Am,Sugarbaby,Dorobucci and jantamata made sense abi?
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Donpressman(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2016
mikemodel24:
Olamide was referring to headies.if he did nt stand for his brother who will.For don jazzy it was clearly about the car and na him dey claim big man. For olamide it was about recognition of hard work
shut up. you are not making sense. The car attached to the award was why the idiot olamide was crying for. The award is by votes and not by skiborobo or any efejoku nonsense 'hit'. plain and simple rekaado banks has more fans and his lyrics are better than Lil kesh's own anyway. I love Don jazzy's response. That Olamide talks anyhow. same way he was insulting Linda ikeji on twitter back then over a trivia issue. ffuck him!

3 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2016
I didn't watch it but from all that I've read, Olamide must have had one too many booze. He probably has some points but he went too far with the cussing. Fame has gotten to him.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by sammyscholar(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
tiwiex:

I think Marvin has something. That is promotion of artists. I don't have a clue what Lil Kesh looks like. He does not have his own identity obviously. This is where Marvin wins hands down. U see the members independent even with bill board endorsements. If I had to vote, I would vote for the artiste I know. YBNL needs to learn something about promotion. It is just all about Olamide.
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by princdebola201(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
vickylala239:

What has dancing got to do wit award.

Beside who told u he own d shoki dance.

Good lyrics n meaning word is Wat Ppl look up to.

If not for meaningful words timi will Nt win anything.

Dumb empty skull... Headies award is a scrab,,

If music is only based on Lyrics Then all gosper singers should be the Best musicians on Earth.
Ur 10 naira brain didn't tell you that awards re in categories according to genre of music you dish out to the public whether good Lyrics or Not.popularity of song and ability to makes waves on radio,all media houses and entertain people will be an edge above your contemporaries..Lil kesh top nigeria music chart for Good 4 months while reekado banks never break into Top 5.

To crown ur stupidity. Can timi dakolo sing all genres of music...everybody na King for him Lane...

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by cescky(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamides recation on stage was immature...in as much as he didnt mention don jazzys name, it was an indirect diss to all parties involved in the nomination, kiss daniels,organisers and mavins....where i come from if u give me a sublimal or indirect diss, ill be a coward not to take you on or defend my own. In other words don jazzy replied olamide in amore direct and fealess way...olamide should have been direct, if he has the liver he claims,

And olamide pls grow up...you think this is newyork or La or you think your a blood or a crip?....mr man man u de lagos, western part of african, what do you mean by you run mainland? Ur an entertainner and better let it stop at that.their killers all over lagos and their not dancing shakiti bobo

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by proprince(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide bleeped up big time. Why should he bang the mic on the floor. Sis it not happen last year wen olamide was given the best rap album wen we all kno that jesse jags was suposed to win it? So why is he pained now undecided

Stupid boy tryna beef man wey sabi d game

Olamide tink say na only him be street abi kiss

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by jadakiss213(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Let's be honest with ourselves, Reekado or Kiss Daniel deserved the award and Reekado won. Lil Kesh sings trash, hits but still trash. Olamide acted stupidly, you can be from the street but he shouldn't keep acting like he's some demi-god. He said he was only protecting Kesh, i think Don Jazzy also protected Reekado. Saying your boy deserved the award meant Reekado didn't and no sane manager would stand for that.
Let Kesh put in more hard work and he wouldn't even need Headies' car sef.
Ce finis! Magana yakari.."Hits but still TRASH"!Both of dem could have behaved maturely.but seeing Olamide's rants on twitter,damn!! So uncouth,using d "f" word at will..and even bringing "innocents" like d'ija and dbanj into d whole issue..Guess he must have acted and typed under the influence of too much weed and alcohol.Being "street" should not be a synonym for uncultured,mannerless and 'toutish'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.