Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Impress A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Girl (1367 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2016
It is a well known fact that every guy has a girl he really wants to impress, but most times we just can't find the right words to use. Some guys could go as far as paying someone to help him get his dream girl, I believe we know where that ends; "disappointments".

It's such a shame to know that almost 80% of guys out there are just too naive about Impressing A Girl.

In today's post, i'm going to give out 12 tips you can use to Impress Your Dream Girl. However, there is every need to be careful and vigilant to know when you're overdoing some of these things because you could scare her away with drama.

These tips are very easy and simple to follow, and some of them can also be used to improve our own lifestyle.

Let The Countdown Begin....

1. Be Polite

Being polite doesn't mean you're boring, it only shows that you are responsible and you know how to treat other people with respect. This is a quality most girls would love their boyfriend to possess.
These are few pointers that shows you are polite and well-mannered.

* Always learn to use these phrases; please, thank you, you're welcome. These phrases have been said to be one of the most powerful words in existence. Most girls would really appreciate you when you use these words effectively and at the right time.
* When asking a favor from people, try to ask politely. For example, you want to ask a girl to help you organize your desk, instead of "help me organize my desk" say "i'd really appreciate it if you can help me organize my desk".
* Avoid using foul, abusive or curse words in public. A girl would certainly like to hear positive words from you.
* When you walk through a door and someone is coming behind you, hold the door open for him or her.
* You are sitting in the bus while a lady or an older person is standing beside you, try to offer the person your seat.

2. Learn To Dress Well

This is a very important aspect of our topic today because, every lady want to be around neat guys, so you'd stand a better change to win her over if you look neat dress well always.
Your level of neatness shows her how mature and responsible you are. You will stand a greater chance of impressing her if you both have the same taste of clothing.
Here are few areas you really need to pay more attention to;

* You wouldn't want to irritate her with any mouth odor so it's best if you brush learn to brush at least twice a day, and use breathe mints if necessary.
* Body odor is definitely a turn off for every woman so try to avoid that by taking your bath at least twice a day; its probably best to have a bath in the morning so that you start the day feeling fresh and clean. Also, use body sprays that are not too harsh.
* If you have facial hairs, learn to have them uniformly trimmed at all times.
* Most importantly, wear clean clothes.

3. Always Think Before You Speak

Its a well known fact that everyone slips up and say stupid things once in a while but whenever you're around the girl you're trying to impress, try your possible best to think before you say any word because she might be listening to you without you noticing.
Here are few pointers to guide your way around this step;

* Try as much as possible not to talk about other girls when around her, you might scare her away.
* Like we earlier said in the first point, don't use abusive words because she may see you as a bully.
* Its good to joke, but try not to tell dirty jokes around her. She may begin to see you as an irresponsible guy if you do that too much.
* Know if she's into what you are talking about, try to be interesting and be polite.

4. Pay Attention To Her

One thing that attracts a girl more to a guy is that fact that the guy pays more attention to her than to things around him. So, one of the best ways to impress a girl is to make sure that your attention is undivided when you are around her.
Whenever you talk to her, try not to always stay too long on your mobile phone, try not to appear too interested in the program showing on the television around you and more importantly, don't continually look at the wall clock or your wrist watch.

5. Try To Maintain Eye Contact

Now that she knows that she have your undivided attention, the next thing is to make her see that by maintaining eye contacts with her.
Studies have shown that constantly staring at the ground or looking away from her while you talk is a sign of low confidence and i'm sure that you wouldn't want to give here the idea that your lack self confidence.

6. Always Be a Gentleman

Ladies love men who are gentle in nature, be a gentleman to her, pull out a chair for her when you guys go out to have lunch, open doors for her, when its cold out there, offer your coats for her, buy her flowers, say nice things to her e.t.c
You would be surprised at the results these thing would bring you.

7. Learn To Give Her Sincere Compliments

When you are around her, try to give her sincere compliments, but don't overdo this because you may appear fake to her when you do.
If you sincerely like her smile, the way she laughs, her smartness, whatever you like about her, compliment her on it.
Try to keep your compliments sweet and real, don't be too poetic about it else it turns out boring. Compliment the woman and not her belongings, for example instead of saying "i love your bag" try "you really look great with that bag". It sounds sweet to her knowing that you not only love her bag but you love the way she looks with the bag.
Make sure you smile and give her a direct eye contact while you say the words because you'd appear more sincere and honest when you do.

NOTE: DON'T COMPLIMENT HER ON ANY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE SHE MIGHT TAKE OFFENCE IN THAT...

8. Ask Her Questions About Herself

It would really make her feel important if you ask her questions about herself. She'd feel this sense of belonging when you do. However, try not to ask about things too personal except she wants to tell you.
You can ask her questions like;

* what's your best color?
* what are your hobbies?
* what is your best food?

Just ask questions that shows her that you really want to know more about her. And if she asks you a question about yourself, don't bore her with your biography.

9. Don't Show Her Money, Show Her Substance

Don't go about showing her that you are financially buoyant, not every woman is interested in that. Show her what you can bring to the table to improve her own way of life, show her that you can be reliable.
Its nice if you buy her food, drinks, clothes and other beautiful things but don't build the relationship around material things. Ladies who know their worth don't get moved by material things.

10. Be Confident In Yourself

For a lady to really be impressed by you, you have to show her that you believe in yourself, let her know that you have confidence in your abilities.
Be bold when you speak, when you walk, even the way you look. But be careful not to overdo this because there is a very thin line between confidence and pride. You have to be able to differentiate between Confidence and Pride else you'll ruin everything.

11. Make Her Feel Special

Every woman wants to feel special. So, for you to impress a lady, you have to make her feel special in everything. In your own little ways, make her feel different from other women in your life, she'd definitely know if you do.
These are few ways to make her feel special;

* When she texts you, try to text her back and make your text sweet.
* Try to make out time for her whenever she wants to talk.
* Whenever she is in a difficult situation, stay with her, try to talk her through that situation.
* When you guys talk, make sure you give her the opportunity to talk.

12. Do Those Things That You Are Passionate About

If there is anything that you are so passionate about, always do those things because girls are always attracted to guys who have passion for their hobbies and skills.
For example, if you love to play the guitar, play it always whenever you are around her. Even if she does not seem to concentrate, you would be surprised that she loves the ways you play it.

So you can see that these tips are very easy to follow, easy and great. Well, I believe that you are gonna get that girl of your dream when you follow these simple tips listed above.

source - VisualMindz

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Among naija babes, i doubt number 6 and 9

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by SammyO4real: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
I hope it works. I'm gonna try them on J*****t. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2016
The 12 commandments

2 Likes

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2016
OP. After Impressing Her, What Next?

A girl Will like You Anyways Regardless of how far you go trying to "Impress" Her.

What about those "Mr Nice Guys" That exhibit those traits you pointed out above? They impress the girls quite alright BUT they don't "Get" the girls Most of the Time.

& Moreover, You can't even Impress a girl. How can you impress someone who doesn't even know what she wants?

The truth is this; A guy who didn't grow up learning to do those things "Naturally" May end up faking it. & Eventually his "True" Attributes will begin to manifest. He might have succeeded at impressing the girl BUT what happens after then is More EXPEDIENT.

Don't try to "Impress" Anybody. Better to be Rejected for who you are than be Accepted for who you are Not!

2 Likes

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Laveda(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
RexKex:

A girl Will like You Anyways Regardless of how far you go trying to "Impress" Her.

What about those "Mr Nice Guys" That exhibit those traits you pointed out above? They impress the girls quite alright BUT they don't "Get" the girls Most of the Time.

& Moreover, You can't even Impress a girl. How can you impress someone who doesn't even know what she wants?

The truth is this; A guy who didn't grow up learning to do those things "Naturally" May end up faking it. & Eventually his "True" Attributes will begin to manifest. He might have succeeded at impressing the girl BUT what happens after then is More EXPEDIENT.

Don't try to "Impress" Anybody. Better to be Rejected for who you are than be Accepted for who you are Not!
My thought though.. But why should any human try to impress another just cause of a relationship?
Love should do the magic..if she can't love you for who you are..she should just swerve undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
My thought though.. But why should any human try to impress another just cause of a relationship?
Love should do the magic..if she can't love you for who you are..she should just swerve undecided
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
And after possessing all these traits, she dumps d niggy ass...

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
RexKex:

I see your point right there and i think you are right. But the essence of the post was just to help those selected few guys who really don't know how to get close to a girl. It was also written in the post that some of the listed tips would help improve our own way of life too. Love really should do the magic, but we too have our own part to play.
Re: How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:

Thank you for your contributions, but the post was written not just to "impress someone" but also to improve our own way of life. "be nice", "be polite", "dress well" e.t.c. these are things that we should learn to do with or without the sole purpose of 'impressing someone".
Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2016
All the above are trash if you don't have money and the boldness to control a woman. You can never be an attractive guy without those 2 things.

How To Be An Attractive Guy

cool

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Well, it stands to reason...
Buh some points are a little bit off the notch, If You ask me.undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, it stands to reason...

Buh some points are a little bit off the notch, If You ask me.undecided

Thank you for replying with a smiley... Yeah, i want to believe that not all girls are moved by the same thing. What moves Lady A may not be what moves Lady B.
Re: How To Impress A Girl by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2016
xhoduz:

Thank you for replying with a smiley... Yeah, i want to believe that not all girls are moved by the same thing. What moves Lady A may not be what moves Lady B.
LoL!grin you're welcome!

Uh.. Yeap! there're exceptions...Notwithstanding, it's still An inculcating piece!
I'm thankful you shared.

2 Likes

Re: How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin you're welcome!

Uh.. Yeap! they're exceptions...Notwithstanding, it's still An inculcating piece!
I'm thankful you shared.

IF I DON'T, WHO WOULD?....................... grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress A Girl by cruzita(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
seen and pls go to church cos the love of nairaland is the shortcut to hell

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl by sauceTDA(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2016
I am really tired and bored on thread like this.
Re: How To Impress A Girl by xhoduz(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin you're welcome!

Uh.. Yeap! there're exceptions...Notwithstanding, it's still An inculcating piece!
I'm thankful you shared.

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Takes It Off In A Pool Party (see Photos) / Biko, What Do We Call This Type Of Love? (photo) / Which Is The Most Consumed Product In Nigeria? - See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.