Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) (499 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) by yusaze: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Proposing can only be done once to your partner, so Mr W. Olaniyi decided to make it special for his bae, Funmi Olokede by proposing with two rings.

They got engaged yesterday at the Helipad dubai and it has since gone viral on instagram.
Narrating the history behind the two beautiful bands, the newly engaged soon-to-ber bride, said "The 1st little one is a gold and diamond gem.. He said he got that bcuz I love originality While the 2nd one is a sliver with a blue gem... He added that am a lover of blue and I love em bogus... In his words, Baby pick one of the Rings and be mine forever... And I replied Yes! Yes! I want BOTH babyyy ( Oliver twist attitude)"
Aww!

https://www.instagram.com/p/__ohdpEFWo/?taken-by=endowedfashionboss

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) by yusaze: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2016
lovely
Re: Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Still want to understand why the OP created this post and captioned it the way he did.
Re: Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) by YorubaWoman: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
E mi na o to gba ringi mi.

O wa nile blacksmith ti won ro lowosmiley
Re: Two Rings! See The Very First Viral Surprise Proposal Of 2016 (photos) by DebbyChris(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok, congrat

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Kalu Uche Steps Out With Beautiful Wife Stephanie For Chieftancy Titl / Nigerian Super Entertainer, Takes The Lead In America. / Actor, Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son Both Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.