Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,333 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Seed Of Destiny By Pastor Paul Eneche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny By Pastor Paul Eneche (746 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny By Pastor Paul Eneche by BASD(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Saturday, 02 January 2016 00:00

FAVOUR: THE PRODUCT OF VISION

SCRIPTURE: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. – Psalms 5:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Favour is kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual.

Favour is the act of kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual. Vision, on the other hand, is a mental picture of a preferred future.

It has been confirmed that favour travels with vision. Men and women of vision are men and women of favour.

Daniel was character in the Bible who was a man of vision, and was followed by favour.
In Daniel chapter 1:8, the Bible tells us how Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the king’s food; it shows us a man of purpose and vision.
And in verse 9, Daniel got favour: ‘Now God had brought Daniel into favour….with the prince of the eunuchs.’ To be a person of vision, therefore, is to be a person of favour.
The favour of God on the life of Daniel made him not only to be loved by God but also loved by men. Daniel’s exploits spanned through the generations of four different kings because he was a man of vision and favour.

My counsel is, discover the purpose of God for your life and make it your vision for living and the favour of God will run after you. I prophesy on you today that your life will become relevant and irreplaceable like that of Daniel.

Remember this: Favour is the kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Ask God for the impartation of unusual favour on your life.
2. Pray for the rekindling of your life’s vision. PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the impartation of Your favour on my life. Rekindle my vision for living, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING FAVOUR.

QUOTE: Vision is the insight into God’s plan for a man’s life. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 3:1 to 4:26, Matthew 2:13 to 3:6, Psalm 2:1 to 12, Proverbs 1:7 to 9.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service in 6 over-flooded services by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Eldest Catholic Catechist In Nigeria Dies At 100 Years(pic) / Deuteronomy 25 Vs 11-12 Have You Read It Before? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.