Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pls Should I Throw Him Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Should I Throw Him Out? (819 Views)

He Insisted I Must Sleep With Him To Get My License Pls Should I Tell My Husband / Advice Me Pls. Should I Buy This House / Pls Should I Continue Or Just Withraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by jonaifame22(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
My nigga back in uniben is around wth me in my crib now for four months and those four months have been joy and energy zapping.
This my nigga was in benin earlier working at a job where he earned 30k a month, he then called me on fone that he wanted to resign and come to lag to find a better job,
Now his salary is manageable for a place like benin where the houses are cheap,for example in ekosodin I and my friends rented a 3 bedroom flat wth the showers running and the kitchen and bathroom tap running too and the heater for the bathroom in perfect condition for 95k when we were still schooling in uniben.
Now he's In lagos and he's fvckn up seriuosly, when he first landed he was serious in searching for job for the first two months he was submitting CV's and going out,I was optimistic he'll get one soon, buh all of a sudden he has jus stopped searching for jobs, and evry time I come home he'll be a wth a different gal frm the one I saw the previous day,wheneva I don't meet him at home,he'll eat and leave the plate where he ate.
My food finishes fast dis days like I have a wife and two children already,and when he plays nairabet and wins money he'll not contribute to the welfare of the house,instead he'll buy more weed and refnol and get high,
And the most annoying now is that he keeps telln me my gal beautiful everytime and when I and my bae are together when she visits,when I give him a sign to go outside,he'll igore like he didn't get the sign and keep playing ps3 and she told me he once asked for her number when she came some days and didn't meet me at home despite knowing she's my chic,
He's my real nigger and he's been there for me in school especially when I got injured in school and was admitted for 3 months he came checking on me every day for 3months non stop wth food and fruits and still mobilised other of my niggas and they made every one of those guys pay for their sins Before I got out of hospital!
NL pls what's best that I do!
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by spinna: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Get him out, na person wey know person dey kill am, youve been warned
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by Bisjosh(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
So you were a cultist undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by jonaifame22(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
angry I'll jus pass like I didn't hear that!
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by Justiyke4u: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Well, the ending part of your story answers your question. In bad times, remember the good days. May be is your turn now to return the favour but I will suggest you talk with him first heart to heart before deciding on anything
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by Fadman4real(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:

Yes ooo sounds like it, you better b careful oo
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by rawpadgin(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
first call him to order

if he refuses to amend his way

kick his a$$ out of ur house
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by Adeoba10(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Report am to NDLEA, say ur friend dey compete with God, say he dey always high....
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by cruzita(f): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
grin op if u need help in kicking his butts out I will gladly volunteer
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by cosby02(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Yes please..... Through the window grin
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by njiasi30(f): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
My dear, talk 2 him and also encourage him. He is acting out of frustration, it is not easy 2 search 4 job at d end no good result. Dereby waisting d little money he ve on transport. Try and understand him, I know it's not easy. Let him also put his trust on God and not man.
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by jonaifame22(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmnn
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guy ur a troll get a life
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by jonaifame22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by biz2get(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
First of all..

There are friends for a reason and there are friends for a season...

Don't be afraid to let him go!!

I think his time has expired in your life... Focus more on other important things...

But when letting him go... Don't make it turn to a fight be wise cheesy
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by biz2get(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
spinna:
Get him out, na person wey know person dey kill am, youve been warned

Perfect answer.... Experience is the best teacher in life...

You better let him go asap!!
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by kaziblake(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Call him to order and talk to him,he might be frustrated.
Re: Pls Should I Throw Him Out? by girlhaley(f): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Talk to his damn fvcking brain

Maybe he'll calm his ass down

And if he don't change

Kick his motherfvcker ass out

#outta here#

(1) (Reply)

45 Interesting Facts About Girls That You Need To Know / ..... / Photo Of The Day; Which Kind Of Love Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.