Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics (2615 Views)

Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw / Is Lagos State Government Trying To "SCAM" Us Or What? / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Why are they lying and saying that he apologized?

Why did they conjure a fake picture?

Nigeria government should be prudent if they want to?

No need for lies.

See pics below

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by DaBullIT(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Daaaaaaaym

If punch really photoshopped then i am disappointed , didn't have to go that far , doesn't mean he didn't beg though
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by excellencyabia1: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
The best they can do to shut him up
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
The Photoshop was not by any government agent or dept.
And if you believe Kanu hasn't regretted his actions, you're brainwashed already and I can only pity you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Daaaaaaaym

If punch really photoshopped then i am disappointed , didn't have to go that far , doesn't mean he didn't beg though
Nnamdi KANU will never apologize.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:
The Photoshop was not by any government agent or dept.
And if you believe Kanu hasn't regretted his actions, you're brainwashed already and I can only pity you.
I think government sponsored it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I think government sponsored it
I think government didn't sponsor it.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:

I think government didn't sponsor it.
the govt is so desperate at painting Nnamdi black. DSS claimed that was the picture they took when they arrested Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by kingdompropty: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Do we have a government? Lies only travel, truth eventually catch up and overtake it.

Their propaganda only fuel our made up minds. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by kingdompropty: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerians should stop entertaining the fear of losing Ndigbo as the vision is for an appointed time maybe 10, 20 or 30years. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by anticabal1: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
kingdompropty:
Do we have a government? Lies only travel, truth eventually catch up and overtake it.

Their propaganda only fuel our made up minds. grin

just imagine we didn't have the internet, the newpapers would have kept deceiving the populace. just imagine a whole punch newspaper. kai. i can't touch that newspaper again with a long nepa pole.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by omenka(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Daaaaaaaym

Very funny. cheesy

Some regular guy photoshopped a picture just to slight them (knowing any such this gets them pissed) and before we knew what was happening, they were all over the place screaming the pic came from the "government". cheesy Does it take a government to create a photoshoped image?? cheesy

Then they said Kanu would rather die than apologise- today, his lawyer has confirmed he did apologise. cheesy

Leave these guys to impress and console themselves with whatever lie they find consoling.

Happy new year. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Flyoruboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

No need for lies.

See pics below

Lol. But you gotta admit though that the photoshoped Nnamdi head fits that body better than the original. Like damn! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
Very funny. cheesy

Some regular guy photoshopped a picture just to slight them (knowing any such this gets them pissed) and before we knew what was happening, they were all over the place screaming the pic came from the "government". cheesy Does it take a government to create a photoshoped image?? cheesy

Then they said Kanu would rather die than apologise- today, his lawyer has confirmed he did apologise. cheesy

Leave these guys to impress and console themselves with whatever lie they find consoling.

Happy new year. smiley
the DSS arrested him and saw this picture, why didn't they refute it.

The DSS kept shouting how he was arrested in a brotel and this picture was out, did punch follow DSS to the site of arrest? Who could have come out with a picture of arrest if the DSS?
Do you have a brain at all?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by omenka(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
www.punchng.com/why-kanu-apologised-to-buhari-others-lawyer/

Eyaaa. Dude wake up. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:

me I'm not even interested in this Biafra shiiit, I just hate lies.

Only DSS (nigeria govt) could have provided a photo at the point of arrest thus they are responsible for the photo shopped pics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by omenka(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

The DSS kept shouting how he was arrested in a brotel and this picture was out, did punch follow DSS to the site of arrest? Who could have come out with a picture of arrest if the DSS?
Wow!! You've gotta be the wisest man in Abia state.

I truly envy you dude. cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by betterABIAstate: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! You've gotta be the wisest man in Abia state.

I truly envy you dude. cool
thanks for the compliment
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by omenka(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
me I'm not even interested in this Biafra shiiit, I just hate lies.

Only DSS (nigeria govt) could have provided a photo at the point of arrest thus they are responsible for the photo shopped pics.
Na wa oo! Una go fear logic. cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by PassingShot(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
the govt is so desperate at painting Nnamdi black. DSS claimed that was the picture they took when they arrested Nnamdi KANU.
Proof of where the DSS claimed that.

Why does the govt need to be desperate to paint NK black when he has already painted himself beyond black? All the videos on Youtube, na govt make them on his behalf?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by zurine(f): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2016
my God
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by jumper524(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo! Una go fear logic. cheesycheesy
baba no b small logic oo d guy dey use guardiola pattern

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by EternalTruths: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

No need for lies.

See pics below

Before Christ was killed, he was first given a bad name

It is a shame that a newspaper rooted in a section of Nigeria that was telling the Igbos to leave their land few years ago are the ones now opposing Kanu's call to leave their land

In the end, Kanu's dream will come to past if Nigeria fails to restructure along True Federalism cool

betterABIAstate:
No need for lies.
See pics below
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by xtropy: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:

Get informed from the link you just provided, Kanu did not write any letter of apology as attested to by his lawyer.

"But the lawyer, in a statement which he sent to our correspondent on Thursday, explained that what he denied on behalf of his client was speculation that Kanu had written letters of apology to Buhari, Jonathan and Igbo elders.

He confirmed that Kanu tendered the apology in his statement to the Department of State Service on realising that some of the things he said against Buhari and others were uncomplimentary considering the culture and values of the African society.

He said, “I denied the ruse making the rounds that my client apologised via a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, former President Goodluck Jonathan and some Igbo elders.

“I also challenged any reporter to forward to me a copy of the written letter addressed to the President et al. I still maintain my ground that my client Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not address any letter of apology whatsoever to Buhari, Jonathan and Igbo elders.

“However, I am aware that in the course of making his statements to the SSS (DSS), he acknowledged the fact that certain words he used on these persons/elders during his broadcast were ‘uncomplimentary’ considering the culture and values of the African society to which he belongs.

“He further stated that he might write a letter of apology to the President to express his regret over the use of such words on him. But up until this moment, such letter, to my knowledge, has not been written. And I challenge anybody that has a copy of such to make it public.”

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by project8(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Link: http://www.punchng.com/why-kanu-
apologised-to-buhari-others-lawyer/

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by MXrep: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Daaaaaaaym

He appologised for insulting ppl, not for his biafra project. Its the desperate govt that want to use the press to misinform ppl making it look like he has abandoned his struggle. the said apology was on moral grounds, he is still in the legal struggle. and thanks for being honest this time to acknowledge how embarassing the govt has been

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Mustay(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

No need for lies.

See pics below

Let's assume Punch posted this, is it a newspaper owned by the Nigerian Government Gosh, the way you guys use headlines.

Btw, please what day and page did Punch publish this picture? Please provide us with those details cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Okanokan(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2016
That's Government for you! Broda what would Government have done, paint him WHITE?
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Reptyle(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

The DSS did not create nor circulate the photoshopped picture so why refute it? That's what Mr. Kanu ' s lawyers are for.

Secondly, the DSS never said he was arrested at a brothel. They said he was arrested at the airport road Golden Tulip hotel with a woman, lodged under a pseudonym.

Though the Golden Tulip hotel is rated a star below the Sheratons and the Hiltons, it is very far from being a brothel.

All you who support Mr. Kanu need to learn to distinguish between statements made by online trolls and formal.statements issued by the government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Noneroone(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2016
project8:

Link: http://www.punchng.com/why-kanu-
apologised-to-buhari-others-lawyer/
Stop patronizing brown envelop papers. here is the original report http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-didnt-apologise-to-buhari-jonathan-igbo-elders-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Noneroone(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2016
MXrep:

He appologised for insulting ppl, not for his biafra project. Its the desperate govt that want to use the press to misinform ppl making it look like he has abandoned his struggle. the said apology was on moral grounds, he is still in the legal struggle. and thanks for being honest this time to acknowledge how embarassing the govt has been
you are mis informing some people too b'cos he never apologised
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by rusher14: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Kanu was allegedly caught in hotel (not brothel o!) with a lady.

We don't know how the lady is related to him but she was there. (So says the DSS).

Kanu has apologised for innuendos against President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The apologies can be found in his statement as taken by the DSS and published in various media.

He also allegedly came into the country incognito having neither his British nor Nigerian passport inwardly stamped (perhaps he came through land border which is easier to compromise).

So far he hasn't denied agitating for the self-determination of the people of the Southeastern region.

So far he has been held in custody since October.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan / El-rufai: “all We Arabs Ask Mr. Trump Is To Leave Us Alone” Interesting Perspe / Hungry Nigerians Storm Abuja, Calls For Buhari's Sack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.