Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics (2639 Views)

Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw / Is Lagos State Government Trying To "SCAM" Us Or What? / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by xtropy: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
rusher14:
Kanu was allegedly caught in hotel (not brothel o!) with a lady.

We don't know how the lady is related to him but she was there. (So says the DSS).

Kanu has apologised for innuendos against President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The apologies can be found in his statement as taken by the DSS and published in various media.

He also allegedly came into the country incognito having neither his British nor Nigerian passport inwardly stamped (perhaps he came through land border which is easier to compromise).

So far he hasn't denied agitating for the self-determination of the people of the Southeastern region.

So far he has been held in custody since October.

Kanu's lawyer said, “I denied the ruse making the rounds that my client apologised via a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, former President Goodluck Jonathan and some Igbo elders.

“I also challenged any reporter to forward to me a copy of the written letter addressed to the President et al. I still maintain my ground that my client Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not address any letter of apology whatsoever to Buhari, Jonathan and Igbo elders.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Government Trying To Paint Nnamdi Kanu Black At All Cost? Pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:

Proof of where the DSS claimed that.

Why does the govt need to be desperate to paint NK black when he has already painted himself beyond black? All the videos on Youtube, na govt make them on his behalf?
nnamdi kanu black if only a member of your family can be as resolute as nnamdi kanu without resorting to rat poison yorimba race ll be better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit / Osun School Uniform Crisis: Religious Battle Enters Physical, Spiritual Realm / The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.