Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That (789 Views)

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! / How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That by Lautechgossip(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2016
The best part about the new year is the fact that it opens a whole new door to various opportunities and we all just want to succeed right?

Well, Yarnvibes has put together four things you must do to make 2016 a successful year for you…

Change your attitude: A negative attitude is the worst quality anybody can carry around. A lot of people overtime become so pessimistic because of past failures or disappointments and forget the most important thing: That each day comes with its own blessings. Nothing would make you blind to an opportunity that could change your life for the better than a negative attitude. So do yourself a favour this year and always, be positive.

Choose your friends wisely: No matter how hard you tell yourself that no one can influence you, studies have shown that our attitude and character are deeply influenced by people we move with. So in your circle of influence should be people who push you to succeed not the ones who bring you down.

Focus on less: The problem is most people want to do too many things at once, more often than not, they are unable to achieve non. Take it one step at a time, focus on what is more important to you and you can diversify as you go along in the year.

Be persistent: Isn’t it funny how a lot of people want to succeed but as soon as they fail a few times, the enthusiasm just dies, forgetting that failure happens to anyone. Just reflect on the lessons the failure hold and make adjustments accordingly, then jump right on track.

You want to succeed and we want you to –Yarnvibes wishes you a very successful 2016

http://yarnvibes.com/want-to-succeed-in-2016-these-4-ways-willhelp-you-do-exactly-that/

3 Likes

Re: Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2016

In as much as I'm so much passionate about being successful. I see these points as concrete, coherent and correct enough to yield positive results.

I appreciate the OP for this.

Re: Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That by Lautechgossip(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Neyoor:

In as much as I'm so much passionate about being successful. I see these points as concrete, coherent and correct enough to yield positive results.

I appreciate the OP for this.

Thanks very much
Re: Want To SUCCEED In 2016? These 4 Ways Will Help You Do Exactly That by insidifyguru: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Landing an internship placement with a good company is no child’s play. It almost seems like one is vying for an actual job; scratch that, it is an actual job. And until Nigerian graduate and undergraduate interns start treating their internship positions as such, they might not gain much from it. However, getting an internship in the first place will be a cumbersome task if you do not specify the kind of job you want. In my case, I wanted any kind of job which is the genesis of the problem most graduates are facing.

Read more: How I bagged the Intern of the Year at Sesewa Nigeria doing these 4 things.

https://insidify.com/discovery/interning-in-nigeria-can-be-gainful:-my-story

(1) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Any Reputable CISA Training Institute In Nigeria / Vacancy For IT/SIWES/INTERNSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.