Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? (4539 Views)

Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
sad

Awh what's wrong sad
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Actually I'm 2ft and a half.
unbelievable.. hope you're joking
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Awh what's wrong sad
hw r u grin
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

I think I sleep enough smiley

Lol how did you even come to that conclusion. Because I don't find that guy attractive. Lol he looks too feminine for me. Sorry!

Gawsh, that he looks feminine doesn't mean he won't be able to manhandle u or wouldn't be man enough when situations arise. Yes?
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by njiasi30(f): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dis one na ladies man, grin he is handsome.
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
unbelievable.. hope you're joking

Nope undecided
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahah!grin

have seen better!undecided
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Gawsh, that he looks feminine doesn't mean he won't be able to manhandle u or wouldn't be man enough when situations arise. Yes?

I didn't say that. I just don't find men that look feminine attractive.

And it's not about manhandling me im not a machine...
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
hw r u grin

Fine thanks you ?
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Fine thanks you ?
hws ur nyt??
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

I didn't say that. I just don't find men that look feminine attractive.
And it's not about manhandling me im not a machine...
Oh well then, weirdo. . .
By manhandle, should know what that means in bed.. Cmon!
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh well then, weirdo. . .

By manhandle, should know what that means in bed.. Cmon!

Hahha how's that weird at all. Why would I want a feminine looking man ? Would you want a manly looking woman ?

lol I do it's okay.
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Nope undecided
cute..
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by icym241: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
Lol.. he's gonna make you a million dollar princess.. uhmmm... but... seem you like rich guys

have no prob with rich or poor guyz the all same
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Hahha how's that weird at all. Why would I want a feminine looking man ? Would you want a manly looking woman ?

lol I do it's okay.

This man has hair on his face and is well built.. So he's manly enough... That he's cute looking doesn't mean he's not manly looking Abeg.

Good we agreed on this one smiley
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
icym241:

have no prob with rich or poor guyz the all same
hmm.. not true.. you gurls are wicke..........
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by theyrynsolar(f): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
His name is Omar Borkan Al Gala...

Omar Borkan Al Gala was deported from Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome.”
OH Lord.. isn't this a crazy movement? how could a guy get kicked out from his country because of being too handsome... WOW!

Ladies.. is this guy really handsome enough?

http://ceo.nairaboards.com

OP first of all.. You should be spanked for your question coz you aren't blind... In other news I hate hairy guys... I broke up with my ex coz anytime I kiss him it's either I have some quality of hair in my mouth or my cheeks, chest have some marks due to plenty hair... A haha lei kin she inakii
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

This man has hair on his face and is well built.. So he's manly enough... That he's cute looking doesn't mean he's not manly looking Abeg.

lol.. dont mind her
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

But it looks like he has foundation and lip gloss and eye liner on though.

And his lashes are longer than mine...
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Haywhymido(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

Or I've eyes smiley
lol, which eyes?
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

But it looks like he has foundation and lip gloss and eye liner on though.

cheesy

Now I think I get, you've complexity issues tinted with envy as far as dating a cuter guy is concerned, Right?

My admonition will be that u do it for the kids if u kwim..
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by icym241: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
hmm.. not true.. you gurls are wicke..........

hihihihihihihih not all girls
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
lol.. dont mind her

I have this feeling she'd be the first to jump at him at the slightest opportunity in fact cheesy
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
most of the short girls i knew doesn't make it to the top..
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by evastore: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
icym241:

hihihihihihihih not all girls
yea you're right.. i read a post here on NL and actually... your posts were crazy
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy

Now I think I get, you've complexity issues tinted with envy as far as dating a cuter guy is concerned, Right?

My admonition will be that u do it for the kids if u kwim..

No! Lol I'm not jealous at all. I just like my men to too manly. And raunchy. Like the stereotypical view of a man.

Lol no.
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by icym241: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
evastore:
yea you're right.. i read a post here on NL and actually... your posts were crazy

yea am very very crazy but in a good way
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Haywhymido:
lol, which eyes?

Oh I dunno lol the ones on my legs cheesy
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
In all the pics the dude is wearing makeup
Black men all the way
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by goldenone(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
He's good looking but if he was deported from his country does that mean his country men are hurgly or prolly not as fit as him Just saying
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

No! Lol I'm not jealous at all. I just like my men to too manly. And raunchy. Like the stereotypical view of a man.

Lol no.

Lool.. . Wrong Impression... This man reps the Man being better than anything else as far as I'm concerned, Maybe u love your men African looking... Right?
Re: Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lool.. . Wrong Impression... This man reps the Man being better than anything else as far as I'm concerned, Maybe u love your men African looking... Right?

Mhm no I like men of all races. As long as they look manly.
I don't agree... I think he reps a woman better...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Sudanese Henna♡♡•• / End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens / Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.