Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) (37708 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
I still dey observe
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
It almost got her eye, thank Jesus that it didn't. That woman eh angry

Her eye will go blind. Because it has condemned the inside already. Still thanking God she was still alive
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well u c teenagers are better than the old mumu moda who does not understand how to satisfy her hubby on the bed wel enough
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
The wife should face prosecution for assault.She doesn't know her husband is the one he has business with.
What kind of man doesn't stay at home on new year day?The wife doesn't satisfy you so a teenage girl becomes your option.Mtcheeew

15yr old girl starting too early to sleep with a married man sef.Where are her parents?
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
What a sad way to start the new year
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Legonviking: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Instead of helping a poor orphan girl, he was busily taking advantage of her. Bad man

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
GraceBestowed:
I will never understand the logic behind a woman or man attacking their spouse's lover! It has never made sense to fight over a person that didn't respect you enough to stay faithful in the first place.

This girl did wrong, but don't think that God will overlook the wickedness of the wife.

Visceral...
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
coolNa waa o, end time screw and snatch
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by likila: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
serves her right
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Matineno: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
[/b]action woman..... At least d lady will learn not 2 mess wit other ppls husband :p

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Paulordiah(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
WHY NOT STAB HER HUSBAND. HE ASKED THE YOUNG GIRL FOR ..........

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
serves her right. you dey chop another woman bananna
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by markidoo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dats a lesson to d husband snatchers.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Y did d innocent girl not asked the gods before taking her actions? Pls, tell her to see me after she recovered... And to the old mummy, I hail ooo... If you can do this to her, I wonder what will happen to me if you find out I'm going out with your only daughter!
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by onyowo(f): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
The woman should go and learn jhor
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Miami11: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder if he lied to the naive girlr that he is not married

End time husband
End time evil woman
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Rawzy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
That eye is damaged for life (End Time Hause wife) (End Time Husband) (End Time 15year old Girl Friend)
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Rawblings(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
I've seen this pix more than 3 times. It happened but not 2016. And the case wasn't in any way related to snatching husband. She survived this attack. I'll check her name and modify this post. I think the op is looking for cheap traffic
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by harry509: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/woman-stabs-teenager-over-alleged-husband-snatching-scandal-in-ghana/

hmmmmM! Na wa ooh. Diff bad news evriday... 15yrs old girl enjoyn wat belong 2 a brutality woman. Well I wish her quick recovery ooh. Bt women sha hmmmM!!! God didn't regret creatn dem ooh. Eva since I av my hatred 4 sum women is wen EVE misbehave and ADAM was so confuse like our past govt...
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by landg: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
If you are married you will know what the emotional trauma of having your hubby out with a teenager instead of being at home raising his teenagers..I can bet u the teenager has caused the womanmore pain than can be imagined..
The hubby needs to be shot dead for his senseless excuse...You will be shocked that the woman serviced him before he went to the house of the teenager..Long Throat... Men accusing Women for their sins since Adam..

To the Man-You will learn not to mess up with your wife next time cos she'll cut off your dick.

To the Teenager- I'm sorry you learnt in a hard way.

To the Woman- Ask for grace to control your emotions

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by neyogasgas: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
The caption should have read " WOMAN STABS OLOSHO FOR ATTEMPTING TO SNATCH HER HUSBAND". Teenager my foot. Omo buruku jatijati!!! This will teach her a lesson. Now one unlucky guy has to marry her with one eye. Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chai!! A 15 year old, saying serves her right sounds heartless but this would serve as a warning to others of her kind.

They would take heed and thread with caution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Miami11: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Missmossy:
Chai!! A 15 year old, saying serves her right sounds heartless but this would serve as a warning to others of her kind.
They would take heed and thread with caution.
neyogasgas:
The caption should have read " WOMAN STABS OLOSHO FOR ATTEMPTING TO SNATCH HER HUSBAND". Teenager my foot. Omo buruku jatijati!!! This will teach her a lesson. Now one unlucky guy has to marry her with one eye. Mscheeeew

What if the man lied to the girl that he was not married
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Miami11:

What if the man lied to the girl that he was not married
Not excusable enough,she should date teens like herself.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don't quote me oooh if u do then ure one....All these girls wey dey follow sugar daddy eeeeeh una forget say na somebody husband a lesson for una....meanwhile i no support wetin the woman do shaaa that's too bad
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
madridguy:
I fear WOMAN pass boko haram. Meanwhile, the husband must be prosecuted in Sharia'h court. Get well soon husband snatcher, small girl wey don get liver to dey chop elderly man rod. Over to end time crew.
end time things sha.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by orsidy: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
A lesson to other babes if they'll hear
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by pickabeau1: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
thorpido:
The wife should face prosecution for assault.She doesn't know her husband is the one he has business with.
What kind of man doesn't stay at home on new year day?The wife doesn't satisfy you so a teenage girl becomes your option.Mtcheeew

15yr old girl starting too early to sleep with a married man sef.Where are her parents?

The girl is an orphan

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Henesi2010(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Miami11: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Missmossy:

Not excusable enough,she should date teens like herself.

She is an Ophan, maybe even homeless, maybe he lured her with prospects of helping, her, can't blame this girl in entirely.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by jafxtreme(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mehnnn!!oboy dis wan na jade brutality for MK
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Miami11:

She is an Ophan, maybe even homeless, maybe he lured her with prospects of helping, her, can't blame this girl in entirely.
Lol cheesy

Really funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.