Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) (37709 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abeni lori ni kii fe kiwon gbe ida koja ori owun...
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by thorpido(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
pickabeau1:

The girl is an orphan
Aww,no wonder.I missed that in the post.She was vulnerable.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by vikeyz(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Gurls will always be gurls #theycanjonz
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2016
this woman wicked pass olamide oh!! see what anger can do.

small small girls, hope ona dey read this. if you girls like, no face book for school. just dey open leg for sugar daddy while we watch your videos on naiJauncut.com
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Sunseeker: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Adultery !!

What a horrible result.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by youngguchi(m): 5:28am On Jan 03, 2016
15 years old girl already doing the thing with an aged man. But if someone should marry her we will be hearing all sorts of names and abuse. Human and hypocrisy.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
What a wicked act, I hope the young girl recovers.

I'm of the belief, a cheating wife or husband is NOT worth fighting over. If I discovered my wife was sleeping with someone else, that would be the end, and I would simply divorce her. I would only get physical with the man involved IF he ráped her.

The wife in this incident deserves jail time.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by yoksy(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2016
too bad no foolish man is worth d trouble, na d husband she 4 attack sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by pickabeau1: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
thorpido:
Aww,no wonder.I missed that in the post.She was vulnerable.

Yes
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nerlix(f): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Very good for d snatcher. Next time, she wee she man (married or nt married) nd run.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nerlix:
Very good for d snatcher. Next time, she wee she man (married or nt married) nd run.

Really?

Vigilante or revenge attacks are NOT acceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I would have thought you'd know this. Next a man would kill his cheating wife and her lover, and you'd give it the thumbs up, dismissing it as a crime of passion.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nerlix(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Siena:

Really?

Vigilante or revenge attacks are NOT acceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I would have thought you'd know this. Next a man would kill his cheating wife and her lover, and you'd give it the thumbs up, dismissing it as a crime of passion.
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nerlix(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Siena:

Really?

Hey hey hey, don't misquote me. Am only trying to say she's wrong for cheating wid a married man. D truth is dat afta dis incidence, she wee start fearing married men cuz of dere wife. D wife was only trying to defend her marriage(though she went too far) b4 she wee af a co-wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.