Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 (23219 Views)

39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago / Unbelievable But Real Facts You Do Not Know / MUST READ: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life And Improving Your Self Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by ihatebuhari(f): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
. grin
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by bettercreature(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
ThAt number 5 seems wrong to me
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Uceegal: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
I don't believe all
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by adsonstone: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Secretario:
Happy new year fellow Nairalanders.

I believe you will find this post very helpful and educative just as i did too.

Enjoy.
...2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.

3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.

https://web.facebook.com/dailyhealthtipss/posts/699024846838687

I disagree with point two...and for the third; hmmm, I don't really think so.

at least, 6?
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by MusingMic(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
I learnt a couple of new things. Thanks, OP.
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by good4all: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
MASHA ALLAH! SUPERB FACTS
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by ekwelive: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
seen...next pls
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by tomholly: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
ok .good
Secretario:

Enjoy.

1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.

2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.

3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.

4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.

5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.

6. If a part of your body "falls asleep", You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.

7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger.

8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.

9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.

10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.

11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over 20 years to try them all.

12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.

13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.

14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.

15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.

16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!

17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 minutes to boil 1.5 liters of water!!

18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!!

19. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!

20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.

21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.

23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.

25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.

26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts and things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.

30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.

33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'

36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'

37. What other people think of you is none of your business.

38. Time heals everything.

39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you accomplished, today. What if you woke up this morning and only had what you thanked God for yesterday? DON’T FORGET TO THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

43. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.

Now: Think about sharing this with friends to help them lead a happier and healthier life, too!

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by chemicool: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
MisterDreamz:
#3 According to my knowledge of genetics,a person's height/weight is determined by the dominant gene(either from mother or father).Will look out for that if it changes according to your post anyway!
#19 The acid in the stomach is dilute(HCL) and not concentrated o "abeg"!
Nice facts!

You are on point
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by ChinonsoDike2: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Where did you get the numbers? It looks like some "blogger" just made-up extreme statistics to get attention. A lot of opinions in this so called "facts" list. Starting a statement with "Einstein said" doesn't make it true. http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/08/27/einstein-bees/
A lot of Einstein quotes are made up.
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:
BULLSHIIT, Come and give me 43 lines on how to live my life lipsrsealed

That 27 though, i eat breakfast like a pauper, lunch like a pauper and dinner like a college student on maxed out charge(Because i am one)

Heres how i live happily

1. Fvck...and I mean fvck a lot

2. Listen to young Thug and Hopsin songs.

3. Be an athlete like me or at least exercise

4. make someone laugh

5. Troll on nairalnad...its a major key undecided

ANOTHER ONE

6. Change a LOT

ANOTHER ONE

7. Always have a WE THE BEST mentality

8. Have 3 but not more than 6 sexual partnetrs

9. No drugs or weed or alcohol

10. use a condom, #NotoBabyMamas

11. Socialize a lot

12. maintain a 3.0 gpa...major KEY

Follow this principles and you have a 50% chance of surviving this year

Brother, your way is the way of the gods.

Respect
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by honeric01(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.

Lie!

On 1000 ways to die, a man died after not sleeping for 41 days. (Insormia and the agony from killing someone). So this lie is absurd.

Its not 11 days.

1 Like

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by dynamo007(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
'number 15 '
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by anytexy: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
NO. 40. I love it die. Thanks meehn
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by winkmart: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
NIce tips...i like this

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, PLEASE
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
ogaJona:
make I just make frontpage

AT least it is better than the other craps on front page.

If you find nothing useful here, someone else will..

Thanks

SIMILAR ARTICLE
Traits of Great Entrepreneurs and how to cultivate them for success
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by calliope(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
In. Conclusion
Life is a magnificiant trip;it is lived forward and understood backward..
So enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Jocdon(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Back to Sender
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Cool
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by taiocol: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
honeric01:

Lie!

On 1000 ways to die, a man died after not sleeping for 41 days. (Insormia and the agony from killing someone). So this lie is absorb.

Its not 11 days.

While I was in Ss1 i went more than 14 days watching Justice League without blinking my eyes to sleep and am still alive
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Orikinla(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2016
[size=18pt]STOP COPYING AND PASTING TRASH FROM FOREIGN WEBSITES.
NO 6 PEOPLE LOOK LIKE YOU AND MANY WORKERS IN OFFICES SIT FOR MORE THAN 11 HOURS AND LIVE LONG TO THEIR RETIREMENT
IN NIGERIA, NOBODY LOOKS AT YOUR SHOES FIRST, BUT YOUR MAKEUP..[/size]
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Secretario:

Enjoy.

1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.

2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.

5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.

6. If a part of your body "falls asleep", You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.

7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger.

9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.

10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.

11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over 20 years to try them all.

15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.

20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.

22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.

23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.

24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.

26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts and things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.

27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.

33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'

40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.

42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you accomplished, today. What if you woke up this morning and only had what you thanked God for yesterday? DON’T FORGET TO THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

Now: Think about sharing this with friends to help them lead a happier and healthier life, too!

..... Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your
friends and family will. Stay in touch.
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by sagaciousblog: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2016
MisterDreamz:
#3 According to my knowledge of genetics,a person's height/weight is determined by the dominant gene(either from mother or father).Will look out for that if it changes according to your post anyway!
#19 The acid in the stomach is dilute(HCL) and not concentrated o "abeg"!
Nice facts!
your knowledge is incorrect bro... Since the time of Abraham the ph of the stomach has always been around 2 which is quite CONCENTRATED and secondly, make your research on the height and weight issue cos i dont want to comment on that.

1 Like

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by b3llo(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Secretario:

Enjoy.

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by sagaciousblog: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
chemicool:

You are on point
lol he is not on any point!
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] @fact 21, person mouth go smell tire
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
just browse free and be happy. check my signature.
Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Naveedah(f): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Number 2 no make sense at all. What happens to the wheelchair bound? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 by Alfred200825(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2016
gambanie:
[size=28pt]ICT Scholarship -Offer-Available
Apply Here: http://now500appi..com[/size]

Thanks bro just got admitted.

But please post this in the right section

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Universities In Africa 2019 - Qs' Rankings / B. Sc. vs HND: An Unsettled Case? / NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.