Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch (3747 Views)

BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Since the beginning of Buhari's presidency, if I am correct,

it is difficult to obtain dollar to do importation business, finance foreign education etc

There is always a way around government policies like this. Though it might require more sacrifice.

THIS IS HOW TO OVERCOME THE DOLLAR CHALLENGE

1) When you guys bring in imported products into Nigeria and sell, use the Naira to buy Nigerian products desperately needed cheaply in your host nations.

Export the Nigerian products to your host nations and sell it in order to convert it first to your host nations local currencies before converting to dollars in your host nations.

2) For your people schooling in foreign nations, ask them to find out Nigerian products that can be sold much cheaper in their host nations due to desperate need for such products

Use your naira to buy those Nigerian products and export to those foreign nations in order for your people to sell it and obtain local currencies which will then be converted to dollars for their education.

TAKE NOTE: THIS IDEA NEEDS THE PEOPLE OF SE/SS TO FORM SE/SS NETWORK/ASSOCIATIONS/UNIONS/ETC IN THEIR HOST NATIONS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO EASILY SELL THE NIGERIAN PRODUCTS IN THEIR HOST NATIONS. cool

Thank you and God bless SE/SS.

Rose2014
anticabal1
egift
omenka
risingsun1
aigbofa
bloodyblogger
hiddenshadow
EasternLion
APchangeZombie
asadike
fash20
easternpride
1united1
vivianblog
nduchucks
adamucowboy
stola
fulanimafia
efilefun
fisinfunkododada
sameer1212
Acejams
bryan39
leopardd
longeria
thedevilhimself
opcnairaland
Elton123
princesaha
Apccrimeshd
Ugomba
Candyrain

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Contributions should be civil and educative

Dear comrades you are invited

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Etc
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Bryan37: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Firstly there is not much Exportable goods in Nigeria.

If u check imported Goods in Nigeria
Majority of them comes from China,

China has so many restrictions on importation of goods into China.

That even US and EU find it difficult to export goods to China.

There is also problem of standard of goods and it's packaging,

I bet if Nigeria goods will be able to compete on international Market.

There is also problem of Single window platform for cargo
clearance-lack of transparency and inadequate infrastructure.
So if the Government can address these problem, I beliv d private sector can
Solve the problem of availability, quality and packaging of Goods.

Finally:
Aside from this, exporting will be a viable business now
Since Naira value is very low
Maybe that's y IMF and WORLD BANK has been tell ing us to devalue our Naira.
Which to me would've been the best if our GDP is high.

@Op :

Why SE/SS
U WIll JUST attract unnecessary hatred 4urself

Thank u though 4 taking our minds of diz
Olamide vs Don jazzy beef

Though m still a Mavins.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by zuchyblink(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thread for we 5 percenters

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Also invited are enemies of SE/SS/Jonathan etc grin

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why cant SE stand alone,why always SE/SS.

11 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by APCLyingBastard: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
In 3 mths time the naira will be suspended from international forex trading

Only Nigeria will accept naira and by that time it will be trading 500 to a dollar.

Only thing to do is convert as much naira you have or any asset to dollars and stash it under your mattress

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by APCLyingBastard: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
Why cant SE stand alone,why always SE/SS.

Who made you SS spokesman?

15 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by APCLyingBastard: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
As things stand only the Ibos are prepared for devaluation as they can easily adjust their prices to meet up with the hyper inflation occasioned by further naira crash. And where imports are restricted, their industrial bases in Aba and else where will take advantage.

As for the SS people, I don't see how the average man can adjust. Even the northerners will benefit from smuggling and forex.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by GstringAngela(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
You forgot that the man who is basically in charge of our monetary policies in Nigeria is the CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, who is also an ibo man. You cannot totally exonerate him. Meanwhile, the hogwsh you wrote is only fit for the dustbin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
GstringAngela:
You forgot that the man who is basically in charge of our monetary policies in Nigeria is the CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, who is also an ibo man. You cannot totally exonerate him. Meanwhile, the hogwsh you wrote is only fit for the dustbin

Buhari is not obeying judges na emefiele advice him go take? I'm currently thinking of going to aba to buy cheap shoes in bails, take back to lagos, export to one of this visa free countries, convert back to dollars and keep it in a US Dorm account there. Man gats survive buharo-tyranny, by hook or by crook.

8 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg any aba based shoe dealer in the house, PM make we discuss business biko?

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Buhari is not obeying judges na emefiele advice him go take? I'm currently thinking of going to aba to buy cheap shoes in bails, take back to lagos, export to one of this visa free countries, convert back to dollars and keep it in a US Dorm account there. Man gats survive buharo-tyranny, by hook or by crook.

You are in the Spirit.

Sell our products in foreign nations in order to obtain local currencies which will then be converted to dollars.

Bryan37:
Firstly there is not much Exportable goods in Nigeria.
If u check imported Goods in Nigeria
Majority of them comes from China,
China has so many restrictions on importation of goods into China.
That even US and EU find it difficult to export goods to China.
There is also problem of standard of goods and it's packaging,
I bet if Nigeria goods will be able to compete on international Market.
Finally:
Aside from this, exporting will be a viable business now
Since Naira value is very low
Maybe that's y IMF and WORLD BANK has been tell ing us to devalue our Naira.
Which to me would've been the best if our GDP is high.
@Op :
Thank u 4 taking our minds of diz
Olamide vs Don jazzy beef
Though m still a Mavins fans

Check the idea above to see how your point has being invalidated by a better point.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by StunningCEO: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

it is difficult to obtain dollar to do importation business, finance foreign education etc

There is always a way around government policies like this. Though it might require more sacrifice.

1) When you guys bring in imported products into Nigeria and sell, use the Naira to buy Nigerian products desperately needed cheaply in your host nations.

Export the Nigerian products to your host nations and sell it in order to convert it first to your host nations local currencies before converting to dollars in your host nations.

2) For your people schooling in foreign nations, ask them to find out Nigerian products that can be sold much cheaper in their host nations due to desperate need for such products

Use your naira to buy those Nigerian products and export to those foreign nations in order for your people to sell it and obtain local currencies which will then be converted to dollars for their education.

TAKE NOTE: THIS IDEA NEEDS THE PEOPLE OF SE/SS TO FORM SE/SS NETWORK/ASSOCIATIONS/UNIONS/ETC IN THEIR HOST NATIONS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO EASILY SELL THE NIGERIAN PRODUCTS IN THEIR HOST NATIONS. cool

Rose2014
anticabal1
egift
omenka
risingsun1
aigbofa
bloodyblogger
hiddenshadow
EasternLion
APchangeZombie
asadike
fash20
easternpride
1united1
vivianblog
nduchucks
adamucowboy
stola
fulanimafia
efilefun
fisinfunkododada
sameer1212
Acejams
bryan39
leopardd
longeria
thedevilhimself
opcnairaland
Elton123
princesaha
Apccrimeshd
Ugomba
Candyrain

And when you get arrested for economic sabotage now...you people will start protesting from Abakaliki.......Shaking my head at these iPod youths... angry

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
GstringAngela:

This year we the people of SS/SE will complain less and find more solutions cool

7 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Bryan37: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

That is great idea
Machine parts too, there is a very big Market for it dre

Dats u c many of them on Nnewi buying machine parts

This may turn out well for SE
Cos indigenous and locally sourced companies and products

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Who made you SS spokesman?
Only inferiority complex, would make a man do attachee by force.

9 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
StunningCEO:

And when you get arrested for economic sabotage now...you people will start protesting from Abakaliki.......Shaking my head at these iPod youths... angry

So exportation is economic sabotage to you

Nigeria is filled with lots of educated illiterates grin

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:

Even Buhari has acknowledged the Igbos of SS. cool

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
StunningCEO:

"Economic unsabotage" dey put for food for table? Do you prefer we become fraudstars. I'm exporting what i make in Igboland? What do you make? Infact i'll stamp it 'made in ******' and sell it there.

We didn't vote for this economic hardship, so why must we suffer for your buharo-senseless? suffer it alone biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bryan37:

That is great idea

Thank you for the MACHINE PARTS suggestion you made.

More ideas please . cool
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Bryan37: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:

Mi brodar
This will be d wrong time to attach wit SS

I am igbo but I c no reason I need a SS man if he feels I benefit more than him

Which 2 m is absolute nonsense

4 Godsake
M a Major tribe
Dey re Minor

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

"Economic unsabotage" dey put for table. Do you prefer we become fraudstars. I'm exporting what i make in Igboland? What do you make? Infact i'll samp it 'made in Biafra' and sell it there.

We didn't vote for this economic hardship, so why must we suffer for your buharo-senseless? suffer it alone biko.

Tell them

By the time they are through chanting Sai Baba, we go don cut out. cool

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bryan37:

That is great idea

Before i resume to work in lagos, i'll be visiting aba and nnewi to connect with manufacturers and see opportunities i can harness. I don tire for 9-5 jobs (it is actually 5am-10pm for lagos, traffic na die). I have to spend my youth and vigour on bigger things. We must survive.

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bryan37:

Mi brodar
This will be d wrong time to attach wit SS

I am igbo but I c no reason I need a SS man if he feels I benefit more than him

Which 2 m is absolute nonsense

4 Godsake
M a Major tribe
Dey re Minor

My brother stop responding to that 'owo mi da' fool. let him come here to okoloma in rivers and tell me say we no be Igbo because i dey SS. Aba is just a couple of minutes away and i'm starting there. leave thrash for lawma. no time for amala things.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Before i resume to work in lagos, i'll be visiting aba and nnewi to connect with manufacturers and see opportunities i can harness. I don tire for 9-5 jobs (it is actually 5am-10pm for lagos). I have to spend my youth and vigour on bigger things. We must survive.

Your suggestion of exchanging our manufactured products to dollars in other visa free nations really pissed our enemies

I am sure many won't sleep without pills grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

Your suggestion of exchanging our manufactured products to dollars in other visa free nations really pissed our enemies

I am sure many won't sleep without pills grin

let them keep chasing the Igbo man around. na their toro be that. Hunger dey load for ogun and na den cause am, no be Igbo man or NDelta.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please you business moguls should flood this thread with opportunities for your paddies to hit gold.
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

Rose2014
anticabal1
egift
omenka
risingsun1
aigbofa
bloodyblogger
hiddenshadow
EasternLion
APchangeZombie
asadike
fash20
easternpride
1united1
vivianblog
nduchucks
adamucowboy
stola
fulanimafia
efilefun
fisinfunkododada
sameer1212
Acejams
bryan39
leopardd
longeria
thedevilhimself
opcnairaland
Elton123
princesaha
Apccrimeshd
Ugomba
Candyrain
am. Really tired of this attache by force. Must you guys always include the SS in your every struggle?

Na by force to fvck?

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by anticabal1: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
am. Really tired of this attache by force. Must you guys always include the SS in your every struggle?

Na by force to fvck?

Where emefiele come from? me where i come from. Abeg leave thread make brothers rub minds.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Na by force to fvck?

Buhari has acknowledged the presence of Igbos in SS

So get out of this topic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Lordave: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
Which force? E get anywhere wey dey attach force on the thread?

Onye Osuimi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo / You Bomb Your Oil, I Keep My Tomatoes / Breaking News! Police Men Flee From Ewedogbo As Militant Advanced Into Lasu Rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.