Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo (3752 Views)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
The founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to come up with policies that will end the lingering fuel scarcity in the country, DailyPost reports.

Oyedepo disclosed this during the 5th anniversary of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State
He said,

“People in government are much in touch with some of the issues. See where we are on the fuel situation. What is the reason? Where are we going? What is the solution they are proffering? If they are increasing the pump prices, let us know”.

Right now, they sell fuel at various prices everywhere. We used to have black market, but it is ‘black fuel station’ and they have the right to sell at any price because they are private marketers. The government needs to come out with a definite position on the fuel situation”, he said.

The clergyman while blaming the problem of the country to systemic failure, expressed optimism that Nigeria will recover from its current challenges, adding that the country would not go down the drain.

Source: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/if-the-fuel-crisis-is-not-affecting-you-is-affecting-nigerians-oyedepo-to-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by SUPERPACK: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
if possible Sell one of your private Jet, Open filling stations around the country with the money and sell fuel to us at a subsidized rate or pump price, And watch others comeback to their senses. Our political leaders have failed us, its time our religious leaders come in and help out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by eyeview: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo must be an ipob! How dare he say the truth about this administration? He must be ipob!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
who cares
I do care cos Nigerians are suffering

12 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by ikp120(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okay o
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Aromas: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Baba talking for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by greatgod2012(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
This fuel matter is really something else.

No light and no fuel. This combination can kill.

Lord, help us.

But, honestly, Nigerians are being pushed to the wall, very soon, they will react, especially the youths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by NaijaEfcc: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
and them wan go space

12 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by iamblisz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sir they will soon tag you a wailer, but on a serious note, this fuel issue is not funny any longer.
How do you expect fuel situation to be better when pmb is the minister of petroleum while gallivanting the whole universe?
How do you expect power situation to improve when pmb terminated the contract of people protecting the gas pipeline, and went ahead to declare tompolo wanted?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by psucc(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
The APC govt has only succeeded to feed us with whatever and anytime we ask question, we are not Nigerians, we are PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by horsepower24: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Sell one of your private Jet, Open filling stations with the money and sell fuel to us at a subsidized rate, And watch others comeback to their senses. Our political leaders have failed us, its time our religious leaders come in and help out.
best comment so far today

2 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by lilprinze: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
when GEJ was president the highest they sold petrol was 140 but not even up to a year that this dullard became president we now buy fuel at 160-180 And some zombies said GEJ was clueless buhari is the true definition of cluelessness

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Orjioorji(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Sell one of your private Jet, Open filling stations with the money and sell fuel to us at a subsidized rate, And watch others comeback to their senses. Our political leaders have failed us, its time our religious leaders come in and help out.
are you a robbot dont you know when to make use of your brain,must you always defend the idiot called president mohammadu buhari even when the truth of his folly is before you?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by iamblisz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
He does not have to sell his private jet, oyedepo is God sent, you are only saying this cause you are unaware of the good things he has done to Nigerians,
We are only blinded by the fact that his private jets have over shadowed his good deeds undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by SUPERPACK: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Orjioorji:
are you a robbot dont you know when to make use of your brain,must you always defend the idiot called president mohammadu buhari even when the truth of his folly is before you?
and where did i defend buhari, we have people who can help the nation on their own to quench this crisis and u are shouting buhari, ifeanyi Ubah single handedly stopped the fuel crisis last year, if we continue to wait for the govt, then we have to wait longer.
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Priest200(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dady the truth is gud...keep it up

1 Like

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by okezed: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
who is the minister of petroleum? pls baba Daura hand these over to a new modern brain for proper management and concentrate in your junketeering

1 Like

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by SUPERPACK: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
lilprinze:
when GEJ was president the highest they sold petrol was 140 but not even up to a year that this dullard became president we now buy fuel at 160-180 And some zombies said GEJ was clueless buhari is the true definition of cluelessness
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/plateau/petrol-reaches-n325-in-jos/125926.html
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by blithe2nice(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:

and where did i defend buhari, we have people who can help the nation on their own to quench this crisis and u are shouting buhari, ifeanyi Ubah single handedly stoped the fuel crisis last year, if we continue to wait for the govt, then we have to wait longer.
buhari was the one who said he could handle the country,why are you now shifting the blame .I blive you were one of those who they deceived with the change issue.I guess you are enjoying the change so far. I wonder when the brain of some persons in this country will start functioning rightly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by SUPERPACK: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
blithe2nice:
buhari was the one who said he could handle the country,why are you now shifting the blame .I blive you were one of those who they deceived with the change issue.I guess you are enjoying the change so far. I wonder when the brain of some persons in this country will start functioning rightly.
He promised to stop it, bt nw the situation is out of control, the crude oil that funds the refined oil importation is no more, coupled with recent pipeline vandalisations. The fuel scarcity situation affect all of us irrespective of political affiliation, I wonder when the brain of some persons in this country will start functioning rightly, so they can think logically and overcome hatred.
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:
if possible Sell one of your private Jet, Open filling stations around the country with the money and sell fuel to us at a subsidized rate or pump price, And watch others comeback to their senses. Our political leaders have failed us, its time our religious leaders come in and help out.
dude is maybe mained that offerings have reduced since people now pay more for fuel.
Lol

H doesn't give two fuccks abt nobody but himself!!!

Quote me anywhere!!!
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sha anyhw na dem sabi...i just wanna wish my fellow nigerians happy easter...even as Christ ressurected, may everytin dead in this country rise up, starting 4rm buhari dull brain to naira,our economy everytin. Nigeria must rise again! God bless Nigeria!! God bless Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by teadrake(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
When did Baba oyedepo became active participant in airing his welfarism for the country?Last time I checked, Baba wasn't this active during the days of DR Ebele.
I smell foul play
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by teadrake(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
lilprinze:
Your figure was faulty bro.
2011 hike in the pump price of PMS which was rejected by the masses with wide protestation, where I was then,fuel sold for #200-300 per litre.
I believe some people who experienced that unfortunate scenario will back it up.Not in support of this current scarcity of a thing,I believe it will soon come to an end.
God bless
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by BlackTechnology: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Watch how Some Yorubas will call IPOB
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Pidggin(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
God bless you sir
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Ojukwufrank: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:
Watch how Some Yorubas will call IPOB

Eboe tout that cant do without screaming yoruba everywhere, heart attack is sure for you.
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Blackfire(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oga oyedepo, sir WAILLING FORM don finish.
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by tegbeyemi01: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
It is also affecting his tithe nd offering nd income..all dese selfish statements.
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by Pidggin(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
SUPERPACK:

He promised to stop it, bt nw the situation is out of control, the crude oil that funds the refined oil importation is no more, coupled with recent pipeline vandalisations. The fuel scarcity situation affect all of us irrespective of political affiliation, I wonder when the brain of some persons in this country will start functioning rightly, so they can think logically and overcome hatred.

I guess you don't live here right?
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by NigerianScholar: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
lilprinze:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa. This your lie can make me forget my face embarassed
Re: Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo by bilulu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
teadrake:

Your figure was faulty bro.
2011 hike in the pump price of PMS which was rejected by the masses with wide protestation, where I was then,fuel sold for #200-300 per litre.
I believe some people who experienced that unfortunate scenario will back it up.Not in support of this current scarcity of a thing,I believe it will soon come to an end.
God bless
do u no we ve been buying fuel for 200 in abj?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Pledges More Devt Projects For N’delta / EndSARS: Governor Ugwuanyi Inagurates Panel On Findings, Compensation / Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.