Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,899 members, 7,844,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Luv Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Luv Life (757 Views)

My luv for crazies. / My Luv 4 Single Mum / Gating Probs With My Luv One: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Luv Life by igeadunbi1: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2009
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Au would you know if your man is cheating on you especially when he is still having a close contact with his ex and you can always sense the nervouseness whenevea he recieves hr call.Though he has shown beyond doubt that he luvs you, Guess u never can be so sure.
Re: My Luv Life by IyaKadijat(f): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2009
Honestly, you would never KNOW if your man is cheating unless you walked in a room with him doing it with someone else-and even then he'd sound like Shaggy and say "It wasn't me!" LMAO

Most men's philosophy is deny, deny, deny-so it's up to you to use that keen women's intuition and decide if he's worth the trouble of snooping after and/or eventually ending the relationship because of it. Either that or you can take him to one of those talk shows and make him take one of those lie detector tests.

"You are NOT the father!"

LOL grin
Re: My Luv Life by Busybody2(f): 3:22am On Jun 14, 2009
If he is still nervous when receiving calls from her, then the dude's heart is not solely with you undecided She still has a hold on him and he could defect to her camp anytime.

How frequent does she call him? Does he talk to her in your presence or slink away to receive her calls? Does she know another lady (you) is in the picture?

Personally, I would make sure I get all the answers before embarking on such relationship. It is one thing for a guy to cheat on you and you find out in shock, than to start beating yourself up later that you got played and that you should have listened to your feminine instinct that there was something fishy going on.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Express Your Love Online. / Tips On Taosting A Girl / What Do Nigerian Men Want In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.