Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78624 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Tobilastik(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
this girl na Wayray

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by AnnTee: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
I like it wen people mind their business....

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by suave558(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't know her sad
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by homesteady(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
See wetin dis olunloyo abi wetin dem dey call am dey talk o.....like say as Dumb jazzy neva marry too,dis one go make
him marry her.....#nalie

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by adexdon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
since I know madam koo

.....she never talk sense ....don't even knw which tribe she belong , prostitutes of all tym

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by emmalexabl(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
madam is on point.....

Olamide supporters are Yoruba illiterate touts grin

11 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by adexdon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
madam never talk sense since I know her....... don't even know which tribe she belong to......
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by RedCapChief(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
adexdon:
madam never talk sense....... don't even know which tribe she belongs to......

Does it matter which tribe which she belongs to?
If she was Igbo or Hausa, does it make her statements more intelligent. She is entitled to her opinion that Olamide's fans are #YorubaIlliterates

If you check her name very well, you can deduce her tribe cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Davo93(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.
What a fish-brained ethnic bigot you are sir. May God heal you in 2016.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Shymm3x: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Loool.

And the Ibadan asylum patient strikes again.

This psychotic old hag smokes too much amala flour.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by prahcetomi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
This woman na bastard................olamide fans,illiterate?................LMAO.....she jst wants to trend on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by homesteady(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
lmaoooooooooooo gringrin Lalasticlala well done ohh, see the very sensational headline you gave the thread gringringrin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by refiner(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

and dey don't care OK?.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by refiner(f): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

and did dey look like dey care
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by justmenoni: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Oh yeah and she's igboquote author=prettysolid post=41590591]This woman again!!

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her. [/quote]
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by smoby(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Watin consign agbaro With over load. ? undecided

Or

She neva take r remaining injection ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shymm3x:
Loool.

And the Ibadan asylum patient strikes again.

This psychotic old hag smokes too much amala flour.

And your lame ass has the right to spew trash on the woman U should be ashamed of yourself for dissing someone as old as your mum. Where is your manners

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Efewestern: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

[s] Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her. [/s]

My dear if u av nothing to say just keep quiet, How dare you insult an entire tribe ?.. Is ur tribe more educated than Yoruba ?. Am not a fan of Olamide, am a blogger and Olamide actions donnot represent the mind of all yorubas , Neither does Don jazzy rep the mind of Ndigbo.. this is just a game.. i dislike folks like u who tribalize everything.. pls make ur comment but dont drag any tribe into ur shallow *******g comment

18 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
And he is a confirmed member of ILLUMINATI
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by ronald4lif(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who let the sicko out? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by nankin529: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
We hear madam!!...u just want make dem notice u! Agbaya!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Diaryofnaija: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.

Lol. Yoruba people Will not attack her now because she is Yoruba. That is the Nigerian mentality, they can insult themselves but have zero tolerance if its from someone else

4 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by marieolae(f): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Everyone trying to catch a bit of relevance from this controversy. Why Is it now she's announcing this? Ah beg go and work for the fame you're seeking...Agbaya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Apelex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
As I lay here wit grief and resentment.
I think of her smile,
Her oneess,
Its so sad
I regret my actions
I regret my unconscious decisions
I regret everething
Time flies by and I get scared
Scared to loose my soulmate
Sacred to loose my engine
For she has driven me all these years
It is as though I ask for a rewind of time from grandfather in the sky
The feeling of sheer depression sinks into my brain
Mentally nd emotionally depressed I am
All seems to be valiant a of my troubles
Scared I am to the very elm of time
I miss her smile
Her cheeks
She was so full of life
I cant stop thinking of her
The way she held me so strong all these years,
Her believe and love 4 me,
For sadness is my only friend.

POEM BY APELEX……..
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Mufasa27(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
I promised myself I won't comment on any thread concerning the headies sh*t but this scallywag pushed me undecided I think this woman should be stoned to death in public.... She talks as if she is suffering from schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by murphyibiam15(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
homesteady:
She doesn't need much introduction!

This time around, Olamide is at the receiving end of her venomous tweets after his headies beef with Don Jazzy. gringrin

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/683294184502067201?p=v
DID I JUST HEAR YORUBA ILLITERATES? NOW IS COMING FROM THE SAME YORUBA WOMAN AND IS 100% CORRECT .
NO WONDER MOST YORUBAS ACT STUPID AND ALWAYS SHOUTING SAI BABA LIKE SLAVES AND ILLITERATES...
THANKS FOR THE REVELATION

9 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Diaryofnaija: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
..Nd dis kolomental must shhuuk mouth..smh jxt wait small eh Ola wil soon fry dt ur dry yansh wit shades. Rip in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Olamide Will not bother himself. Her head no correct nah! Her sister wey be commissioner for oyo state beat her last year becos she was insulting thier mother, she come write letter send to BBC... certified Werey!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Duletion(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide doesn't have what it takes to challenge don jazzy. He's a kid

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
who is dis? Biko gerarahere..!!! I think dis should be a very good storyline for kunle afolayan cheesy
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Drexzydell: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tah tah tah drexzy won't take it...... Whoever u re at kemi ur just making a fool out of ya self ..... Olamide came out to express himself don jazzy feels he can intimidate people because he has money he should Bleep off.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Enesi47: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
She is an attention seeker, Bleep your dirty pussy an stop all this blushit mhen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.