Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals (78652 Views)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by hezy4real01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Walahi this Kemi girl I hate like mad
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by islandmoon: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, also known online as Snitchlady, is a Nigerian journalist, pharmacist, gun violence activist and social media personality. She is also the editor of #HNNAfrica, a world and health news blog. Wikipedia
Born: August 6, 1964 (age 51), Ibadan, Nigeria
Parents: Victor Omololu Olunloyo

How My Father Used Rituals On Us - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals
www.naij.com › Local news
It has been a while since Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of a former governor of Oyo state, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, was in the news. ... She claims her father used rituals to control the entire family. Kemi is set to release a documentary about her abusive father who will be 80 years old

Lolzz.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Niyinficient(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shiit-talkers like dis woman won't last long in America.....arm is legalised sad cool

Bubu shud give doing likewise a thought
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by BrianVictor(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hate it when people don't f**king mind they business.....“money ritual”na you and am dey follow do am
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by femolax: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aunty Kemi or whatsoever you are called, with due respect (Eti yawere) for insulting the yoruba boys.....and you better stop smoking that oshogbo weed is really affecting your thinking but the most important thing is that you should stop opening that ur gutter you called mouth like stapler yarning rubbish on issue that does not concern ur generation....anyway I leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by wiZbanky(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
Olounloyo kor,olounlondo ni! angry angry
olanike are you from Ondo state?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lanrelagos: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Make she go siddon abeg
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Obipat(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
49cents:
For me Don Jazzy is crazily arrogant cos of his great achievements in the industry in time past and even currently....

We're he really humble he would have just let the episode of Olamide's rant slide...

By now Don Jazzy would b regretting his retort.....but then all the yeyebrities are so bloated and full of shit....they just can't even hide their pride.

Olamide is suffering from young age nothing else

Finally we see them in their true colours

Bothof them are off my playlist for good

so Donjazzy should keep quiet? SMH4u, olamide was not nominated and he was ranting, he meant Reekado does not deserve the award trying to intimidate Reekado while Donjazzy is there? Baba is suppose to protect his own son. Donjazzy did what he is suppose to do
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Carter4luv(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why fighting for little things you know you can get double of..
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by limitless777(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
too unrealistic.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by millionboi(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mufasa27:
I promised myself I won't comment on any thread concerning the headies sh*t but this scallywag pushed me undecided I think this woman should be stoned to death in public.... She talks as if she is suffering from schizophrenia
are u ok?
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Missmossy(f): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
This attention seeker is at it again undecided

I wonder who cares about what she thinks.

Lol @ DOA grin grin
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by LADYARIK(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
gigabyte13:

She b one used and dump, cursed old gay for lbadan. No pikin,no husband, no future @ age 50 faaaaaaa. A simple waste of precious sperm.

Lol..i see
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by malikjosiah(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
another fake ass seeking attention.... end times asshole.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Carter4luv(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dis lady abi olamide break ur heart.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by kollinpowel(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
espn:
an irresponsible tout..claiming to be responsible..someone who does not have a career is threatening YBNL BOSS! I hope to c er sex tape sumday..disgusting..old..dirty..trashy classless..expired..adulterated..irrelevant mad lady..smellos..i v vex..dont beg me..now to ur question..shes an oloshi!! cry plus worthless old fin!
guy abeg drink cold water, so u can calm ur self. This oloso won't stop begging for attention.she's not worth giving that attention
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Maicash: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Madam Kemi should go and sleep. She's becoming a nuisance with her rants. weeks back is Linda's issue,now is Olamide. Let her go and face real journalism and not all these Agege reports she is giving us. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Oteebaba(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin yoruba boys do again. Though m not a fan of olamide buh pls don't add sentiment to the issue
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by fanedrive(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Who dey bleep this woman?Im sure he isn't doing her well
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Davo93:
What a fish-brained ethnic bigot you are sir. May God heal you in 2016.

Amen Amen Amen Fire.. Spot on!!!!
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2016
this woman is surely related to becomrich.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by clevadani: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman again!!

Anything to stay relevant in the news. I no blame am, food don done.

Meanwhile she just indirectly insulted yoruba boys. She says you people are illiterates.

And with the way they act and reason I tend to agree with her.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your reply about Yoruba's show ur level of ignorance. No offence.
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
emmalexabl:
madam is on point.....

Olamide supporters are Yoruba illiterate touts grin

ToT d old biatch z d greatest fool on planet earth buh u surfaced... Whoever you are ur foolishness is EPIC!!!.. The world must not have two of ur kind...

Now u av allowed ur stupidity extend to tribe agn.. Nd iTs pple like u dat will be insulting Buhari..

If u hate olamide its jst fine buh don't u eva, eva in ur retarded life insult the YORUBA race!!!!.. Abeg OGA na OGA.. YORUBA TOPS IT... I rest my case.. Am waiting 4 ur reply oooo... Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by lordprosh(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2016
irunooboo:

And your lame ass has the right to spew trash on the woman U should be ashamed of yourself for dissing someone as old as your mum. Where is your manners

Hello bae He has right to his opinions. Where are your manners
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by shejane: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Don't blame olamide, he's a yoruba boy na. Is expected of him. It came late sef
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by refreshrate: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2016
In August 2012, Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested in her apartment in Toronto by agents from the Canadian Border Services Agency. After being determined a flight risk when her refugee visa was not renewed, she was remanded into custody at an immigration detention center for 7 days before she was deported to Nigeria.[9][10]

Theeen

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/21/kemi-omololu-olunloyo-deportation-set-for-friday/
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by platido(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2016
i could recall few days ago wen don jazzy...said he will be quitting d music industry dz year....so dz hw he wnted 2 quit..well 2 me d said SUV does nt ward fighting for...#don jazzy..came 2 my state he collected huge amount of money the day our stadium wz open...de then big head so call Governor lavish our source..we went hungry...dat amount lone wz enuf 4 him 2 use n buy dose his so call acts cars...he shouldn't hv been dragging such a japanese rain sober car wit olamide ...lil kesh worth such a car...as well..i like maturity d lil boy played letting it go 4 dat half human reekado banks....peace be unto dem[b]i could recall few days ago wen don jazzy...said he will be quitting d music industry dz year....so dz hw he wnted 2 quit..well 2 me d said SUV does nt ward fighting for...#don jazzy..came 2 my state he collected huge amount of money the day our stadium wz open...de then big head so call Governor lavish our source..we went hungry...dat amount lone wz enuf 4 him 2 use n buy dose his so call acts cars...he shouldn't hv been dragging such a japanese rain sober car wit olamide ...lil kesh worth such a car...as well..i like maturity d lil boy played letting it go 4 dat half human reekado banks....peace be unto dem[/b]i could recall few days ago wen don jazzy...said he will be quitting d music industry dz year....so dz hw he wnted 2 quit..well 2 me d said SUV does nt ward fighting for...#don jazzy..came 2 my state he collected huge amount of money the day our stadium wz open...de then big head so call Governor lavish our source..we went hungry...dat amount lone wz enuf 4 him 2 use n buy dose his so call acts cars...he shouldn't hv been dragging such a japanese rain sober car wit olamide ...lil kesh worth such a car...as well..i like maturity d lil boy played letting it go 4 dat half human reekado banks....peace be unto dem
Re: Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals by Shymm3x: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2016
irunooboo:

And your lame ass has the right to spew trash on the woman U should be ashamed of yourself for dissing someone as old as your mum. Where is your manners

STFU.

When did an asylum patient who has refused to seek help and get her scandalous arse into solitary confinement become an upstanding citizen that deserves respect?

Especially for a crazed attention seeker that thrives on making outlandish comments all over social media for attention. Tell the old hag to hide her face and stay off the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.