Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. (17054 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Buy Affordable Land Between 300k-800k And 800k Upwards In Ikorodu Axis Lagos / A Big Shop Needed Between Lekki And Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by brabus(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2016
bebe2:

ahhhh, how did u manage to get all dat?

old age dey show me oo

Technology. Apple Maps. You can even see your plot if you want.

Abijo GRA is behind Greensprings and Corona Schools.

_______
The roundabout at Badore end of the road is where they claim the proposed 4th mainland bridge will pass but it's wishful thinking says Brabus.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by mufutau55(m): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2016
brabus:
We're having fun at one joint where it be like say hajji mufutau55 just bought a Truck and he no wan wash am for us. So we decided to keep late night vigil.
https://www.nairaland.com/2877160/tipper-sale-lease-25-tonnes#2877160.15

Emi ke? The guy no wan tell the price anyway...

Hajji M.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by X2X(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
3strike:

Those Who Dance Are Considered Insane by Those Who Can’t Hear the Music..........I still believe in naija

Word!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by JerryCCCLtd: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Clampshell Construction Company Limited is a Nigerian engineering Construction Company established to provide services in building and Civil Engineering designs, Construction and Management.
We have been able to incorporate the talents and extensive backgrounds of highly professional construction Managers, Superintendents, Architects, Cost Estimators, Civil Engineers and Construction Scheduling Professionals.
Our strength is based on our proficient personnel who have earned a reputation as a highly competitive and respected authority in design and the Construction Industry.
Our Capacity includes design and Construction of Roads, Dams, Water Treatment Plants, Churches, Office Complex, Shopping Centers, Residential Buildings/Estates, Schools, Industrial Estates, and Athletics Fields. We are committed to Safety, Integrity, Quality, Innovation and Teamwork.

Our code of ethics has been established to convey the high level of beliefs and values that govern the way that we do business, we work until you are content with the standard of service.
Our reasoning is not to conform to standards, but to go beyond them and reset the bar. We accept that corporate reputation and business respect must be earned and our aspiration is to earn that respect time after time. We listen to you, we address your concerns and do so in a timely manner.

08115044800 (whatsapp & Call)
BBM: 2B2943A0
Our offices are in
32, Suite 2, 1st Floor, Omobo Shokelu Street,
Lambo Lasuwon Estate,
Ikorodu, Lagos and Ibadan
Email: Clampshellconstruction@gmail.com
Facebook.com/clampshellconstructioncoltd
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by amanikondo: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2016
3strike:

check Femab estate...buy land with Global C of O for the peace of mind .....

No 6 Million Naira land inside Femab anymore. That was 3-4 years ago. Minimum is 12M.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 25, 2016
amanikondo:

No 6 Million Naira land inside Femab anymore. That was 3-4 years ago. Minimum is 12M.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by venex(f): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello, have you heard of Sterling Honmes Ltd

Homes Ltd is a real estate development and management firm incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria. It commenced business shortly after incorporation and has its office at Plot 2 , River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.

The company is managed by professionals with several years of training and experience both in Nigeria and abroad. It is currently handling a number of estate development projects which include:

Hebron Park and Garden, Lekki: Hebron Garden Lekki, an edifice with great lifestyle value and viable investment proposition. The Estate is strategically located off Km 42, Lekki Epe Expressway, Eleju, Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area of Lagos State. Visit Site.
Havilah Park and Garden, Mowe: It is a 100 acres estate, located at Mowe, in a very unique location, with easy access to Berger and Lagos-Ibadan expressway; it is estimated to be maximum of 3 minutes’ drive to link Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Visit Site.
Moriah Park and Garden, Agbowa, Ikorodu: Moriah Park is strategically located within the easy access of Agbowa, Ikorodu Lagos. It is surrounded by Lagos State Govt. Housing Estate Agbowa, Lagos State Resettlement Center Agbowa Industries and Caleb University among others.Visit Site.
Barachel Park and Garden, Ijede, Ikorodu: Barachel Park and garden is ideally located within the easy access of Ijede, Ikorodu Lagos. Within 3 km of Barachel are Metroferry jetty, Ikorodu Egbin power plant, and Ikorodu Lagos State Model College Igbokuta Industries. Visit Site.
The Envelope, Abuja: 'The Envelope', Apo-Dutse, Abuja, is a private housing estate development with about 99 dwelling units of 1,2, and 3 Bedroom houses planned on over 1.53 Hectares of land, strategically located within the city centre.

For more information visit www.sterlinghomesltd.com or call Veronica on: 07063200943 Our prices are flexible and affordable.

bebe2:

ur first paragragh confused me a little bit, are u saying land in ajah and parts of the mainland are similar in prices but rents in mainland is double??

i like the diversifying idea, the uk will come last in my preference.

i really like atlanta, in time GOD willing smiley

if u knw a gud agent, pls drop their link. tnks

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by venex(f): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Dear, why Dont you check out Hebron Gardens Lekki

Hebron Gardens Ibeju Lekki with C of O is selling at a fast pace.
400sqm is selling for N2.8m for outright payment.
Easy plan (installment): 30% initial deposit of N900,000 balance spread over 10 months @ N210,000(zero interest)

550sqm selling for N3.7M outright payment.
Easy plan (installment): 30% initial deposit of N1.2M balance spread over 10 months @ N280,000(zero interest) For more enquires call Veronica on 07063200943

Notable Landmarks in the Neigbhourhood:
Greensprings Schools
FaraPark, Lekki
Lekki Free Zone
Lagos Business School
Amen Estate
Mayfair Gardens

Facilities:
Good Road Network
Recreational Facilities
Environmental Security
Perimeter fencing with security gate house
Motorable road
Electricity
Good drainage system
Ultra modern Borehole
Sewage Disposal System

Project will be Executed in 3 Phases
Phase 1: Land Acquisition Scheme
Phase 2: Infrastructure Development
Phase 3: Housing Development Sheme

This property has the following title(s):
Deed of Assignment
Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)

It is being developed by Sterling Homes Ltd
For more info visit www.sterlinghomesltd.com or call veronica on 07063200943

bebe2:

Was starting to get excited, untill u mentioned 10m shocked shocked

i dont really care for those high rental figures, if the area is gud and up coming dats fine wit me.

i want to do land flipping for now.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by haykay2005: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Following
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by justmenoni: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
God bless you.
But bebe2 sef is still confused and I don't think she can get good lands(trouble free) with that your budget... It's either u are just gathering information cos u don't sound like someone truly in need...u want mainland today and island tomorrow

If you really need a good land, talk to the experts on here I.e lawyer,brabus etc let them give you first hand information... You have a budget and most of the samaritans here are only looking to devour on ur money...the more the cheaper the land is on the island the more you shoulf be careful of RISK...

quote author=brabus post=42236853]@bebe2, in case you're wondering what the last commandment was. It's simply "TNO - Trust No One"
[/quote]
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
justmenoni:
God bless you.
But bebe2 sef is still confused and I don't think she can get good lands(trouble free) with that your budget... It's either u are just gathering information cos u don't sound like someone truly in need...u want mainland today and island tomorrow

If you really need a good land, talk to the experts on here I.e lawyer,brabus etc let them give you first hand information... You have a budget and most of the samaritans here are only looking to devour on ur money...the more the cheaper the land is on the island the more you shoulf be careful of RISK...

quote author=brabus post=42236853]@bebe2, in case you're wondering what the last commandment was. It's simply "TNO - Trust No One"

Truth am tired of the process. I have seen a few plots but for the price they askING Is not worth it, coupled with some agents here trying to sell off govt land to unsuspecting clients. I work too hard for my money, I cant gamble with it.

So, am back to where I started. Am going going to buy a property here in the uk. It won't be mortgaged, buy wat I can afford outright and collect my rent monthly.

Just want to add, the way some pple treat pple in diaspora is appalling. They see us as easy targets that can be easily scammed. And for that am staying of the naija property market for a time.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=bebe2 post=42229271]

this ur info too short.

how much are the lands?

before and after where is femab estate.[/quote

I think I can offer u the best way to go here.

Option 1

You can get a half a plot of land in thomas estate ajah for 6m and build 4 units of miniflats ( A room and a Parlour. These miniflats rent a lot faster than 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and rental value for miniflats now in thomas estate is 500k to 550k per annum x 4 is 2m per annum minimum.

Option 2

Go into land sponsorship and flip the land gotten.

Several communities are looking for those with the financial clout to assist with surveying out parcels of their family land.

With 6m you could still get a sponsorship deal where you would be rewarded with 1 plot of land per acre (6 plots)
So if you have 50 or 100 acres to sponsor you would be getting 30 to 60 plots respectively after taking care of surveyor and facilitators.

NOW DO THE MATH!

IF YOU GET 30 OR 60 PLOTS AND EACH PLOT IS BEING SOLD FOR AS LOW AS 500K (WORSE CASE SCENARIO), THAT WOULD BE 60 X 500000 = 30M FROM A 6M INVESTMENT.

Both options are available with me as we speak on the lekki - epe corridor so if you find them of interest, Holla!
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by justmenoni: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
I agree with you totally ooo...all these so called agents are terrible,, buy the land build on it and tell them to bring tenants and see them persuading you to even rent out at very cheap and incredible prices and d reason for that is cos they are very desperate for their commission even if you're going to loose they don't care.

You can still buy a good land on the mainland and like I told you earlier you can try to build block of miniflats and I think this is profitable(talking out of experience) lucky u the exchange rates are better now lol

quote author=bebe2 post=42833881]

Truth am tired of the process. I have seen a few plots but for the price they askING Is not worth it, coupled with some agents here trying to sell off govt land to unsuspecting clients. I work too hard for my money, I cant gamble with it.

So, am back to where I started. Am going going to buy a property here in the uk. It won't be mortgaged, buy wat I can afford outright and collect my rent monthly.

Just want to add, the way some pple treat pple in diaspora is appalling. They see us as easy targets that can be easily scammed. And for that am staying of the naija property market for a time.[/quote]
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=justmenoni post=42834914]I agree with you totally ooo...all these so called agents are terrible,, buy the land build on it and tell them to bring tenants and see them persuading you to even rent out at very cheap and incredible prices and d reason for that is cos they are very desperate for their commission even if you're going to loose they don't care.

You can still buy a good land on the mainland and like I told you earlier you can try to build block of miniflats and I think this is profitable(talking out of experience) lucky u the exchange rates are better now lol

quote author=bebe2 post=42833881]

which is exactly why i wanted to do it now.

but the wahala is not worth it.

since i decided to buy here, i feel much more relaxed.

dont know why i was putting mysef thru all that stress in the first place.

and to think this is just the buying oo, then we go enter building and i dont have a single reliable person in lagos.

make i just rest mysef jare
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by justmenoni: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
My sister even if you have a reliable person in lagos,the tenants will stress and pass them off and u dare not use lawyers as caretakers... I think the govt needs to do alot of improvement in property aspects...

quote author=bebe2 post=42835138][/quote]
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
justmenoni:
My sister even if you have a reliable person in lagos,the tenants will stress and pass them off and u dare not use lawyers as caretakers... I think the govt needs to do alot of improvement in property aspects...

quote author=bebe2 post=42835138]

can u imagine?

then they will offload all their problems on you.

dem never pay us since three , my uncle die, my wife just born.

i have my own issues, i dont want to hear other pples own.

if a tenant in the uk loses their job, na me go help am fill the housing benefit form,

i will surely get my money.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by justmenoni: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Exactly... Our govt has alot to do cos tenants are something else these days.

quote author=bebe2 post=42839272]

can u imagine?

then they will offload all their problems on you.

dem never pay us since three , my uncle die, my wife just born.

i have my own issues, i dont want to hear other pples own.

if a tenant in the uk loses their job, na me go help am fill the housing benefit form,

i will surely get my money.[/quote]
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Toronto123: 5:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Lagos tenant and landlord wahala not worth the headache. Buy land hold and sell. You better of that way in Nigeria
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by amanikondo: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
bebe2:

Just want to add, the way some pple treat pple in diaspora is appalling. They see us as easy targets that can be easily scammed. And for that am staying of the naija property market for a time.

Word. bunch of scammers. My friend's brother whom I really respected, bought a 1M Naira land beside river for me and collected 2.2M. I sold the land after 5 years at 1.8M. Bunch of wolves everywhere.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
amanikondo:

Word. bunch of scammers. My friend's brother whom I really respected, bought a 1M Naira land beside river for me and collected 2.2M. I sold the land after 5 years at 1.8M. Bunch of wolves everywhere.

Can u imagine and dats family oo,

As for me , am done with it all. My money is has been booked for something else.

My husbands school mate came to visit us lady night they just moved from Italy to UK.

Wen he and his wife started to talk about how friends and family have scammed them, I was almost in tears.

Make I just make a life where my children go see the money enjoy.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by amanikondo: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
bebe2:

Can u imagine and dats family oo,

As for me , am done with it all. My money is has been booked for something else.

My husbands school mate came to visit us lady night they just moved from Italy to UK.

Wen he and his wife started to talk about how friends and family have scammed them, I was almost in tears.

Make I just make a life where my children go see the money enjoy.

It is called putting your money where your mouth is. Remember I advise you to do rental abroad too. Your money will be steady. There won't be any "Please bear with us" when it is time to pay rents..
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2016
amanikondo:

It is called putting your money where your mouth is. Remember I advise you to do rental abroad too. Your money will be steady. There won't be any "Please bear with us" when it is time to pay rents..

yes oo, dats what am gonna do.

even buying, doing it up and selling it on is on the cards. i have an auction lined up for the 16th of march.

but will eventually buy a plot in lagos for personal use, no more grand plans in naija ooo grin
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by yom2(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2016
bebe2:
With all the plenty agents advertising lands so no one is ready to do their homework.

Na wa oo,

The minute u try to ask plenty question dem go just abandon ur post undecided
sometimes u dnt know who is serious
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by yom2(m): 3:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Toronto123:
Lagos tenant and landlord wahala not worth the headache. Buy land hold and sell. You better of that way in Nigeria
is it not wiser to buy a property, rent while u hold and later sell?

1 Like

Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by yom2(m): 3:27am On Feb 15, 2016
[ quote author=bebe2 post=41716401]

Tnks for ur time. Am only interested in lagos for.mow.[/quote]
bebe2:

Tnks for ur time. Am only interested in lagos for.mow.
bros to cut long story short; there are currently available: (1) a 1 story building comprising 4nos of 2bdrm flat in odukoya estate egbeda going for 25m (2) a bungalow on a plot of land in unity estate egbeda going for 20m (3)a building comprising of 4nos 3bdrn in akowonjo going for 30m , also in gbagada and surulere. All with valid c of o. we must play down dis acient mentality of compulsory buying a piece of land or a virgin bush area in other to own or build a property without considering the time and hassles.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by yom2(m): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2016
amanikondo:

bros because u were involved with d wrong guy and bad experiences does not mean there are no genuine people.as we speak real deals are still beign sealed, just do ur dd
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by amanikondo: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
yom2:
bros because u were involved with d wrong guy and bad experiences does not mean there are no genuine people.as we speak real deals are still beign sealed, just do ur dd

The experience i shared was then. Right now ,I will be the one to scam anyone in reverse . Outsiders are more reliable than people you know and they can be easily punished. FYI, I have offices in Lagos and I dey seal deals.
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by letout: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
bebe2:

Are you still looking for land for sale?
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by bebe2(f): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
letout:

Are you still looking for land for sale?

Yes
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by letout: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
bebe2:

Yes
Kindly give a brief of the size of land and title that it must have including location and maximum budget with your phone number to socialmedia@Letout.com.ng
Re: Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. by Akpo1daye: 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
Hi BeBe, my name is Kelly and I represent Katawa Properties Limited. We are a leading Real Estate Company in Nigeria. You can check us out on google and on you tube. If you are still in need of land that is safe, secured, and free from omo onile trouble and Government acquisition/encumbrances, in Lekki area. Kindly reach out to me now on 07055976919. when you call me, I can give you more details via email. Also if you have some you trust in Nigeria, then tell the person to come to our office address written on our website.

Our Estate in Lekki, Global Mega City has good facilities in it and the land is very affordable.

Best regard
Kelly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victims Of Police Demolition Spend Christmas Under Trees / PICTURE: The Cost Of Setting Up A free range snail farming system in Nigeria. / National Housing Fund Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.