Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) (7930 Views)

Omg!! Meet The Man With The Biggest Dick Ever!! Jisos!!!!! / Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Andyblaze: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by ify84(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin u say make we do na?
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by ggrin(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why her head con be like headies award sad

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by falconey(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
This must be the 'headies award' olamide and don jazzy are fighting for.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by xMrPx(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetyn be her name self'. Ngozi or iheoma?

5 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by cruzita(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin if u balance glass plate for that head nothing go make am fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why is her head the shape of a buttocks? undecided
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
falconey:
This must be the 'headies award' olamide and don jazzy are fighting for.

hahahaha...TBC!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
she is ugly abeg, not that ugly but this aint black beauty...looking kinda alien

1 Like

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
She looks like mrsphyno,is jus dat she's not wearing glasses and long hair

3 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by sleemoon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Black Beauty kwa! Please OP needs MRI brain scanner... Even my mama nd my dead great grandma fine pas dis shi.. #leavetrashforlawma

2 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by mcfreezle: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
if dis kain girl show for my dream, pls beat me up up up up up up
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Beauty shocked undecided
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Did anyone notice that she looks exactly like the rapper Ludacris?

4 Likes

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by dguizman(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why her head come be like dis,she no try @ all Even iya owolabi try pass dis one
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
she fine
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Doctorfitz: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:
she fine
Hey! How are you today? Nice pics. You really look beautiful. kiss
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Hey! How are you today? Nice pics. You really look beautiful. kiss

hey hun....I'm very well...and you?

awwww...thank you for the compliment grin #blush
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by freakthingz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whyyyyy??

O.P just smh
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

hey hun....I'm very well...and you?

awwww...thank you for the compliment grin #blush
Lol You welcome my dear. Am good too. Cheers!
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:

and how's my baby girl?

where's she tho?
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

and how's my baby girl?

where's she tho?
She is fine. She and her grandma,travelled out of Abuja to a wedding. They will be back soon. How is new year celebration? Hope you have fun right? grin
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You weh forget person
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by nenergy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truly, she is beautiful. I saved the picture wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
She is fine. She and her grandma,travelled out of Abuja to a wedding. They will be back soon. How is new year celebration? Hope you have fun right? grin

ohhhhh, nice...

are you back in the country?

yeah....it's been fun all through...like crazy funny...that kinda fun you have when everyone is around...family, friends even foes...lol
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by utenwuson: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
see NOSE abeg
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
You weh forget person
No nah angry how you dey?

Where is midehi2?
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by akachidi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Her nose alone na weapon
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh, nice...

are you back in the country?

yeah....it's been fun all through...like crazy funny...that kinda fun you have when everyone is around...family, friends even foes...lol

No my dear. I still have some few months over here to round up some stuffs. Good to hear you have fun with family and friends. Hope your mum didn't gave you chicken legs this time around right?lol... grin
Re: This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
No nah angry how you dey?

Where is midehi2?
Lol.. Ok if you said so. I don't know where she is fah. I haven't heard from her for over 48hours nowundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / No Topic! / OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.