Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition (1595 Views)

Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Itulah(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Goto www.change.org click login with Facebook, type Buhari in the search box, you will find the petition created by the lawyer, Carol Ajie, scroll down and vote.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol.. IPOB youth make una go rest joor. grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by BrosPeter: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just registered woooooow!!!

[img]http://postimg.org/image/l38hagj7p/[/img]

3 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by utenwuson: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
kikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikikiki
u guys ll need over 170 million votes to impeached pmb

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by BrosPeter: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
utenwuson:
kikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikikiki
u guys ll need over 170 million votes to impeached pmb

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
remind me if you see 170milion vote. rubbishhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Super1Star: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wailers and iPods are always chasing shadows in their lifetime.

Bunch of time wasters.

9 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Brightology2(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Let me vote, will be rite back

2 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by rhymaster: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Some people are just too du.ll. Most of these clowns are the id.ullard five percenters.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by ChaleeBendel: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Am going to vote so Bubu knows we won't entertain another Abacha.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Jesters. The petition you signed for Dr Ariyo earlier in the year, what did it achieve?

8 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Alezy(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2016
This won't work, can't work, shall't work if there zz any word like dat.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by APCcrimesHD: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2016
going to sign up asap...all tell my family members too

bubu must go down!

3 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Vanpascore(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2016
we know people like you

#Biafra

BrosPeter:

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by MayorofLagos(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Who started this petition and what is it about? I need a Biafran to educate me.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by sojjy: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2016
What a useless petition. PMB is God chosen....

5 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by obailala(m): 2:13am On Jan 03, 2016
These people lost via general elections, now they want to vote via Change.org. grin Whrn would these guys just realise that elections are actually over?

I remember when Buhari won basically all the online election polls and their typical comment was, "Buhari would win only in the internet and would be president of Nigeria online." Now these same people want to impeach Buhari online. grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 03, 2016
OK, make I involve my wife

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by justice2016: 2:47am On Jan 03, 2016
just registered

3 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by yahrant140(m): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Mumuology @ highest level! If you like give the petition trillion votes, it votes doesn't count in Nigeria political contest... It just a merely noise from frustrated cabals.. Ahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by frankwells(f): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Leave petition for......
Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by DaBullIT(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Why are people always chasing dreams that they can't catch ??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by after1: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Too many dumb and pained jesters on nairaland. Keep wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by PentiumPro(f): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2016
These sore losers have completely lost any sense of direction. They go with the wind.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by PassingShot(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
You guys don't even need 170 million votes. Just alert us once you get 15 million votes which will be equivalent to the votes that made Bubu president.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by EasternActivist: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Make I go invite my friends...
Voting all the way.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by luvmijeje(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2016
The perfect response that will make my year is for the President to successfully jailed all those indicted for corruption and treason.

We the sensible Nigerians will now await the foolish ones among us who will have the gut, the temerity, the effrontery, the boldness to impeach him.

Mr President, go on soun...... Dem never plenty reach.
Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by TopHand: 7:01am On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:
Make I go invite my friends...
Voting all the way.
My friend better run back to your village and let them wash your head 4 you, you havent even spent one week in 2016 and your brain is showing signs of overheating pls sort out your problems

2 Likes

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by kokoA(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2016
That one you guys call Kanu WILL NOT be released! Do your worst!
Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by EasternActivist: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
TopHand:

My friend better run back to your village and let them wash your head 4 you, you havent even spent one week in 2016 and your brain is showing signs of overheating pls sort out your problems

And I would have taken you serious if you are able to face your own problems, that's if you can identify one.
Swerve.

1 Like

Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by gwales: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2016
after1:
Too many dumb and pained jesters on nairaland. Keep wasting your time.
BIAFRANS
Re: This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition by Psalm18: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Isnt change.com an american online service.
Our laws are clear.
The president can only be impeached via the national Assembly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Plan To End Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes – Buhari / Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue / Lets share ideas on How To Solve Nigeria's Electric Power Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.