Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue (1601 Views)

See Why The United Nations Will Not Interfere in this IPOB issue / Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by ExAngel007(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2016

Femi Fani-Kayode, Nigeria’s former aviation minister and one
of the prominent members of the opposition Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), has reacted to the news that
President Muhammadu Buhari rejected the invitation by Saudi
Arabia to join the coalition of Islamic States against terror.

The politician posted his reaction on his official Facebook
page.

He said: “ I am glad that President Muhamnadu Buhari has
said that our country will not join the military coalition of
Islamic nations that Saudi Arabia is putting together. This is a
welcome development.

“Now he must address the issue of Biafra and attempt to make
life a little easier and better for the people of the east. This will
bring more stability to our country.”

Nigeria, which is already in a war against domestic militant
group Boko Haram, was one of 34 countries that Saudi Arabia
named in December last year as part of an Islamic military
alliance.

Christian organisations in Nigeria have protested the Muslim
majority nation joining the Islamic military alliance, saying that
it weakens Nigeria’s religious diversity.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian president, who is on a week-long visit
to Saudi Arabia and Qatar told his host and ruler of Saudi
Arabia, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, that rather than
joining, Nigeria would support the coalition.

https://www.naij.com/742671-fani-kayode-praises-buhari-gives-tips-biafra-issue.html
Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by zico530(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Though I doubt Buhari not being an Islamic fanatic, this action of his is worthy a thousand like and commendation.
Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Tunami(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
ok.
Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by AyakaDunukofia: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good one from Femi. But I would want him to stick to his stand that the protesters were acting within the law.

Nothing can trade it off.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by ishiamu(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
IPOB man - ngeneukwenu
Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Progressive01(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
When "those people" elevated FFK to a Hero and Role Model status, I warned them but they wouldn't listen.

I told them: "I hope when he (ffk) makes another volte face, you people wouldn't start calling him a Yoloba man" since you've adopted both him and Fayose as fearless men of valour without blemish".

They remembered all he said about Bianca and Ojukwu. They remembered all he said during the Fashola deportation saga, and we all remember how they reacted. But they were quick to acquit him of all wrongdoings simply because he turned Buhari and APC into punching bags, not knowing a man's reputation is built on his antecedents.

His about turn hasn't come as a shock to keen observers of political trends like myself- I'm just taken aback it came so soon. cheesy

The chicken has finally arrived home and will lay a lot of rotten eggs this time. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Progressive01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Where is Keneking and his primates sef??

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by AyakaDunukofia: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Progressive01:
When "those people" elevated FFK to a Hero and Role Model status, I warned them but they wouldn't listen.

I told them: "I hope when he (ffk) makes another volte face, you people wouldn't start calling him a Yoloba man" since you've adopted both him and Fayose as fearless men of valour without blemish".

They remembered all he said about Bianca and Ojukwu. They remembered all he said during the Fashola deportation saga, and we all remember how they reacted. But they were quick to acquit him of all wrongdoings simply because he turned Buhari and APC into punching bags, not knowing a man's reputation is built on his antecedents.

His about turn hasn't come as a shock to keen observers of political trends like myself- I'm just taken aback it came so soon. cheesy

The chicken has finally arrived home and will lay a lot of rotten eggs this time. cheesy

Silly, no one elevated Ffk nor Fayose. There is no hard and fast rule in human relations. People are held one at a time and at any giving time for their actions.

Do or say good things, you"ll be commended. Say unfounded negative things, you'll be castigated accordingly. It is the norm in any sane clime.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Progressive01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

Silly, no one elevated Ffk nor Fayose. There is no hard and fast rule in human relations. People are held one at a time and at any giving time for their actions.

Do or say good things, you"ll be commended. Say unfounded negative things, you'll be castigated accordingly. It is the norm in any sane clime.
Guilty conscience wan shatter this one brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by 6xtr0r: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Guilty conscience wan shatter this one brain. grin

Your assertion maybe true if the fellow you've just attacked has Yoruba blood flowing in him...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by brize(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

i wonder if you live in garden of Eden cos your truth is so nãked like Adam... Thumbs up dude

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Lovelynature(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode Praises Buhari, Gives Tips On IPOB Issue by Siberia101: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tackle IPOB issues abi tackle naija issues?
Crush the crushables jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) / Nigerian Army Admits Own Chief, Buratai, Owns Foreign Assets / See The Accident That Happened Along Ogoja - Abakaliki Road Today. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.