Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? (2462 Views)

What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow???? / We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo / Stella Oduah Elected President Of ECOWAS Female Parliamentarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
so we have such a good mind and we are still suffering...revolution needs to happen

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by omooba969(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
princemillla:

On law enforcement I agree with u, but taxation?

Befor you expect me to pay my tax am sure u ought to av amenities provisions. Things to encourage me or push me to want to pay tax. A man wey no get money to eat no dey dash begger money now

I can pay my tax wen all these are provided... Thumbs up

In as much as you need encouragement or enabling environment for your biz to thrive, it is equally your civic duty to pay your tax so long there is income. It is the law,no if(s) no but(s). smiley

The moment I assume office, I will ensure that law enforcement takes priority & wonders will unfold just before your 2 korokoro eyez. cool

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by miquelon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its pretty simple declare the unitary state declaration null and void= every state fends for itself with its own resources except for higher education, military and other sovereign areas.

Strengthen rule of law & jail every polithiefcian regardless of tribe or creed. Those two should kick start every other good policy
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by princemillla(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
omooba969:

In as much as you need encouragement or enabling environment for your biz to thrive, it is equally your civic duty to pay your tax so long there is income. It is the law,no if(s) no but(s). smiley

The moment I assume office, I will ensure that law enforcement takes priority & wonders will unfold just before your 2 korokoro eyez. cool

Sweet coated mouth cheesy
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
how about having a party solely for you ?
i no this incompetent inec and all these thief elder go fustrate like out of the party but its hih time dey bow to d force and strength of the youth
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by coolitempa(f): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
I will begin an immediate elimination of iPod youth miscreants and their sponsors. I will definitely ensure Kanu never smells the air of freedom again....although President Buhari is already going to do the same... angry
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Rosyblack(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
I will split Nigeria into 3.
Then I will restore power supply for the region I'm presiding over. When there are less people using power supply , maintenance is easier.
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Divide the country into several smaller countries for easy governance. Nigeria is ungovernable as it is now. We may never be able to produce leaders as strong as Obasanjo and Buhari yet even these two will never be able to unit Nigeria. And without unity and common purpose the nation remains stagnant. Honestly I believe Nigeria is too big and complex for anybody body to govern effectively in a democratic setting. The only person that may, perhaps be able to rule Nogeria and take us to our desired haven will be a benevolent and just dictator with absolute power over Nigeria.

U
WiLdFLame:
mention two policies you are going to make to solve two of the problems of NIGERIA, IF YOU WERE NIGERIA PRESIDENT?.
FOR ME:
1.INDIGENOUSITY=
if you put on or use anything not locally made...you are in trouble....if i hear say ur pikin dey study abroad peere enh you are in trouble...as nigeria big reach, one unpatriotic citizen or govt official go come leave his/her country come go do vacation for abroad dey spend our/his money...what nonsense...where is that patriotism in nigeria...from govt level citizen, am an hardliner ,infact religion will be indigenous, our cultural and traditional heritages need 2 be modernized. during my tenure as president...everything must be naija invented atleast 95%. english language will go down and our indigenous language used...i dont mind turning myself to adof hitler 2 turn dis naija 4 good. youth go dey lead while elder go dey support in all ways
2.REGIONALIM:every state must be responsible 4 their self wit strong central power 2 maintain order #voiceursolutions#
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
coolitempa:
I will begin an immediate elimination of iPod youth miscreants and their sponsors. I will definitely ensure Kanu never smells the air of freedom again....although President Buhari is already going to do the same... angry
Rosyblack:
I will split Nigeria into 3.
Then I will restore power supply for the region I'm presiding over. When there are less people using power supply , maintenance is easier.
coolitempa:

With dis una blind and yeye policy who wan vote 4 una..na long thing una dey on
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by andyanders: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
First to Execute Dasuki and second, to bring back Ngozi and Daziani Alison Madueke for prosecution.

After that, I will resign.
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
andyanders:
First to Execute Dasuki and second, to bring back Ngozi and Daziani Alison Madueke for prosecution.

After that, I will resign.

who wan vote 4 u?
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by mikolo80: 4:10am On Jan 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

park chun hee??
sir dis must be in naija spirit oo
go read how d guy create Samsung dem dem
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? by tck2000(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
WiLdFLame:

only a mad man can rule naija....rule fit iron fist den wen d country don developed we can nau port to full and carefree democracy!
you are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Shell From Oby Ezekwesili On Why The Nigerian Economy Is Down ! / Who Is The Poorest Famous Politician In Nigeria? / Guys Its Finally Here! Something More Profiting Than MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.