Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter (1044 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by Itulah(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2016
#TyrantBuhari

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by dazdilijae(m): 2:37am On Jan 03, 2016
And the show has started

I said 2016 is gonna be a very interesting year. This is how GEJ lost grip of the situation. Just one silly mistake and the people were against him till the end.
Our leaders never learn or maybe it's sometin in that Aso Rock cheesy

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by DecemberIV: 2:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Jobless corruption advocates, that's just what these wailers are.

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by PRYCE(m): 3:16am On Jan 03, 2016
DecemberIV:
Jobless corruption advocates, that's just what these wailers are.
How is disregard for court orders not corruption?

APC goons sha!

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by DecemberIV: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2016
PRYCE:
How is disregard for court orders not corruption?

APC goons sha!

No court orders were disregarded, continue deceiving yourselves with cheap emotional blackmail grin.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by PRYCE(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2016
DecemberIV:

No court orders were disregarded, continue deceiving yourselves with cheap emotional blackmail grin.
OK!
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by dazdilijae(m): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2016
DecemberIV:

The case of Kanu how do you explain that?
Please let's be reasonable if it's your father in their shoes how would u feel.
The greatest law on earth is " Do onto other as you wish done to you"
Food for thought

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by yahrant140(m): 4:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Trending is an understatement! Used trended instead... We don't fall that cheap format anymore! Come to think of it, how many Nigerians have a twitter account.. Ahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by disloman(m): 4:49am On Jan 03, 2016
dazdilijae:
And the show has started

I said 2016 is gonna be a very interesting year. This is how GEJ lost grip of the situation. Just one silly mistake and the people were against him till the end.
Our leaders never learn or maybe it's sometin in that Aso Rock cheesy
Please Sir,do explain more.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by disloman(m): 4:51am On Jan 03, 2016
dazdilijae:

The case of Kanu how do you explain that?
Please let's be reasonable if it's your father in their shoes how would u feel.
The greatest law on earth is " Do onto other as you wish done to you"
Food for thought
Bro!If comprehension is the only problem you have.I will gladly fund your tuition.You need to go back to school.Don't be a waste.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by disloman(m): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2016
My fellow progressives.Please we need to ignore all the wailers and their issues.We all know they are so dumb that a 2 years old kid is wiser than them.I believe if shekau is also captured and the court granted him bail.PMB refused to let him go on bail.Maybe they will also come out like this to utter their foolishness.They are so annoying.#Tyrantbuhari Carry go.Nothing do you.I preferred him to 100s of hero of lootocracy.

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by Aufbauh(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2016
@Op learn to see through reactions on Twitter before you dance publicly to your shallowness.
So for 11 people to react to #TyrantBuhari show to you that Nigerians truly are against Buhari?

Go look at @PhilipObin comment and see the likes he generated by his thoughtful comment.

This is not worth FP please mod take note.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by frankwells(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Leave tyrant for Buhari jare in the same way we should all Leave wailing for wailers jare

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2016
By their names nko ?

You shall know them grin

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by jmichlins(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2016
If after everything my President didn't trend then I know the EFCC is just decieving us. #tyrantbuhari please make sure you jail them all for life

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by Yhinkss(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Ibob youths and Ebele sympathizers you are trying too hard and I bet this your misery will continue for the next 8years.

But I don't know if you all can survive it because the way you are going you may all have developed heart attack and die before that time

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Comic Tyrant of Alladen.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Verily verily I say unto you, by their handles, ye shall know them. lipsrsealed

They started from the top as captured in my previous post thus:
From the beginning, they said Nnamumudi Kalluu has nuclear weapons and would visit the country with one of them soon, killing every living being in it besides Biafrans- we didn't see as much as a fire cracker.

Then they said he cannot be arrested- we was.

Then they dared the State to keep him beyond two days- he's been in a dungeon for over two months.

Then they said Vladamir Putin has ordered his release- he remains in the dungeons!

Then they said a lawmaker in the UK wrote a petition to their parliament for his unconditional release- that was over a month ago, dude's still languishing in the dungeons.

Then they said David Cameron has ordered his release since he's a UK citizen otherwise they would go to war with Nigeria- DSS got offended and increased the liquidity of his beans meal.

Then they protested on the streets- it didn't change anything.

Then they gave an Ultimatum- it has since expired and NOTHING has happened.

Then they said only an Igbo President could calm them down- PDP zoned the presidency to the North!

Then they demanded 8billion bribe to stop their protests- not a penny has been given them and I doubt Baba would give any.

Now they've brought Washington post article- Na today??
Now they are here: twitter trends.

I wonder what they'd do next after this one's failure. cheesy
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Tyrant Buhari trending among ipob members and PDP wailers.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by funlord(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2016
grin

Nonsense like this only "trends" amongst "fools, -sperm drinkers, olodos, oloshos, wailers and apes"!

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by bakynes(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2016
All Igbo/SS names aka Jonathanians. We all know our Judiciary needs reform, how else do you explain stealing 4 billions dollars and getting a 10 million naira bail. A man with Treasonable offence granted bail just like that or the Man who diverted funds meant for arms at the battlefield which resulted into soldiers been killed for mutiny and thousands dying in the NE to enjoy freedom and peace all in the name of bail and you want a president who is here to sanitize the system to allow them enjoy freedom. Is that what you people call Democracy? am not surprised you lot dine and whine with corrupt people that was why despite all they did to crumble this nation you still voted them.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by gwales: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Biafrans in action

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016

(1)

Is It Because It Is Buhari - Northerner's Lamentation / . / Ese Oruru Back To Her Mother's Arm - Jets Off To Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.