Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me (1876 Views)

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group / I Don't Believe In Unmoderated Rule Of Law, Prof Itse Sagay Committee Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me by mazzi: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Typical Biafran.
They will leave the content of an OP, and just insult.
Seun, Mynd44 and OAM4J
I think it's time you get serious on Rule 1
the person you quoted made more point than you.
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That Saraki is yet to be convicted is a statement that the government's anti-corruption fight isn't biting enough.

The anti-corruption fight or the loopholes in the anti-corruption laws? Our laws have too many loopholes that criminals, with the helps of their lawyers can hide in for a long time. Going forward, we should do something about our laws. They are too weak and liberal to deter corruption.
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me by oshyno(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2016
jayonpoint:

Its only in naija u find pple eatin their cake n still want to have it. Biafrans or are they igbo find faults in every sensible thing currently happening to dis con3. For once we found d true leader this con3 lack over the space of 30 yrs plus since after 1984....for God's sake do some pple deliberately just want dis con3 to bleed to death? We had a president who enjoyed D support of all nigerians bt choosed the looters as against the pple who our him there n yet pilotted Wicked squandered of the con3 treasury n some God forsaken biafran bastards are always here to remind us of human rights n i wonder if they understand the word " human rights" as if anyone has commited human right violation, genocide, n crimes against humanity than dasuki have done against those million IDPs. Whoever wish can go hug transformer cos i am loving PMB approach to tackling nigerians problems słów n steady. Tanoid n biafrans can die in hell for all i care in as long they're against d sanity n progress this con3 is making under PMB.

Eyyaa today of all da ur heart is full of pains and anger this way. Purge it papi.

Who told you I want status quo remained. Everything is ok with you now cuz maybe they are after the people u despise. Alamieseya was convicted but pardoned. Pedro was removed but pardoned recently. Who told u d next president that will come after buhari will not compedate dasuki for political " persecution" he sufered under buhari. Point is, when things are done according to law even the accused will be sober for his wrongs. Do things according to law not according to Buhari law.
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me by yomexp(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternLion:

Please what is it?

This one supporting tyranny and disrespect for rule of law nearly died from the powers of another tyranny, he was hiding all of the place begging Sani Abacha to spare him.

F*ck it, dumb people everywhere.
Eyah!!!!
oya do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me by chrisblack: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
oshyno:
This man tried as much to justify Buharis approach to fighting corruption or shud I say disobeying court order.

Yes I agree most of those rogues suddenly fall ill and wants a medical check up abroad but shud we be using this toutish approach ? Why not deal with the loopholes so they don't find any to escape.

Build a water tight case and watch them pleading for mercy or plea bargain.

This is my grouse with Buhari. He is approaching it d wrong way and this commando style won't work.
its sad when low Brian's try to give out an image of knowledge. I have ask which court order did buhari disobyed.many of you don't even understand what transpired in the court of law.treasonable felony is not bailable. Go and read what the judge said .he was released by the judge because charges where not filed against him. He was released and new charges bothering on treason was filed and he was arrested. Mind you charges were not filled initial not because they were not there but because the govt was busy consulting with leaders of thought across the country and most especially those from the south east.when your guy KANU was feeling like an hero insisting on is deluded mind. The govt had to file in the charges.Mind by special powers the DSS can detain up to 2 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Africa (PICS) / Arrest Tompolo, Face War – Gbaramatu Youths Warn FG / ABA People Don Come Again Ooh...pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.