Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son (6410 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

So if your father send u on an errand u are his servant?

are u now telling me God gave birth to jesus. And id you listen to video clip u heard him using the word " messenger" most time
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by odutolasodiq(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Unionised:
and yet you can't comment on their own prophet without causing a riot...
jesus is a prophet in islam....he called himself servant of God
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by kingdvd(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
RYANAYO:
''Jesus Christ is a Prophet and a Servant/Slave of God and not his son according to the Bible'' - Nigerian Muslim Scholar Brags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKAV9VxaB6w

The Man is On Point!!
This mallam is close to repentance, he will soon get born again.
He believes in Jesus' works but he is confused by one scripture, Jesus the son of Man and at the same time the son of God, how can ordinary flesh reveal Jesus to any man.
Jesus speaking to the disciples in Matthew 16v13-19, wen he asked hos disciples, who do men say i am? And peter answered you are the son of the Living God and he told peter, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you except my father in heaven.
IF JESUS IS A SLAVE CAN HE MAKE THESE STATEMENTS?
pls dont read the Bible in parts! My son can be a messenger, if i send him on an errand.
Question for the Moslems:
Who was with ur self acclaimed prophet wen he copied the scrolls and and called it Quaran?
600 yrs after Jesus left a prophet comes and tell everyone he saw God and re-writes history books in his own way and u believe him?
God will reveal himself to all the dont believe in Jesus that Read this.
GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by sarutobie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
observe how they gleefully deride Jesus. but do the same to muhammed and they will order a fatwa on you..religion of peace indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Jengem: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

"K"

No body is as fake as jehova. So ur god can fvck right? How did he fvck ur mary? Another thing i dont understand is that is jesus god or the son of god? Jehova is as fake as ur pastors' prophesies

He is a slave of Allah just like you and everyone else

I have always known you to be senseless so all i have for you is "k"

I hear Muhammad had a thing for underage punny like your God forsaken Emir

Is it true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by halexito(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
the bible verse please. Also do you know the number of verses he mentioned to support his claim.
Bro make SURE you read Mark 1 verse 11 and Luke 9 verse 34. Please, comment again....
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by ERAKAMUS: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
WON'T IT BE BETTER FOR YOU ISLAMABADS TO PREACH IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR KO.RAN AND VARIOUS AH.DITH STOP COMPARING YOUR ISLAM WITH CHRISTIANITY.

YOU GUYZ ARE TOO VIOLENT.

LASTLY THE BIBLE HAS NO RECORD OR TRACE OF THE EXISTENCE OF YA PROPHET.

WHY NOT DEAL WITH YOUR PROPHET ALONE AND LEAVE JESUS OUT.
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by ERAKAMUS: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingdvd:

The Man is On Point!!
This mallam is close to repentance, he will soon get born again.
He believes in Jesus' works but he is confused by one scripture, Jesus the son of Man and at the same time the son of God, how can ordinary flesh reveal Jesus to any man.
Jesus speaking to the disciples in Matthew 16v13-19, wen he asked hos disciples, who do men say i am? And peter answered you are the son of the Living God and he told peter, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you except my father in heaven.
IF JESUS IS A SLAVE CAN HE MAKE THESE STATEMENTS?
pls dont read the Bible in parts! My son can be a messenger, if i send him on an errand.
Question for the Moslems:
Who was with ur self acclaimed prophet wen he copied the scrolls and and called it Quaran?
600 yrs after Jesus left a prophet comes and tell everyone he saw God and re-writes history books in his own way and u believe him?
God will reveal himself to all the dont believe in Jesus that Read this.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by abduljabbar4(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jengem:

I hear Muhammad had a thing for underage punny like your God forsaken Emir

Is it true

"K"
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by jnichole(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
kestolove95:
jesus is prophet to d muslims, his called prophet isa (S.A)..we see him as a messenger of God not son.
there is a bible verse that JESUS said and i quote no one comes to my father except through me
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by azzima(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
He brags not but sayeth the truth.
Jesus (ASW) is a prophet and a servant of God almighty, not his son.
All Muslims know this so it's not just about one scholar bragging or confabulating about it
if he was an ordinary prophet why did Mohammed call him the MESSIAH in your QURAN? If he was just a prophet, why did he raise the dead and other miracles as stated in YOUR QURAN? What about his supernatural virgin birth AS STATED in YOUR QURAN? ??Your prophet Mohammed never performed a single miracle and his birth was natural like a mere human being. If Jesus was JUST a prophet why did YOUR QURAN state that he will come back to fight the antichrist in the last day.....a mare prophet can do all theseYou cannot compare him to other prophets because he is God's begotten son. All that I mentioned are FACTS from YOUR QURAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by azzima(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
sarutobie:
observe how they gleefully deride Jesus. but do the same to muhammed and they will order a fatwa on you..religion of peace indeed.
FACT!!! You can search through the Quran and you can NEVER find the word LOVE. But you can EASILY find the words KILL,MAIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

So if your father send u on an errand u are his servant?

are you saying God gave birth to jesus.if you truly watch the video you will know he mentioned messenger most time and be mentioning servant
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Raphael81(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow.............The name of Jesus when called wonders happen and people are healed of infirmities....But i have never heard the name of the other guy called oh....Or even if u call it has /can any new miracle happen
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Rukkydelta(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
legendboy:
receive brain in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by zenith4biz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
azzima:
if he was an ordinary prophet why did Mohammed call him the MESSIAH in your QURAN? If he was just a prophet, why did he raise the dead and other miracles as stated in YOUR QURAN? What about his supernatural virgin birth AS STATED in YOUR QURAN? ??Your prophet Mohammed never performed a single miracle and his birth was natural like a mere human being. If Jesus was JUST a prophet why did YOUR QURAN state that he will come back to fight the antichrist in the last day.....a mare prophet can do all theseYou cannot compare him to other prophets because he is God's begotten son. All that I mentioned are FACTS from YOUR QURAN.

God bless you in Jesus name
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by yinkeys(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
azzima:
I was a Muslim. You are 100% correct o

1 Like

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by yinkeys(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
azzima:
FACT!!! You can search through the Quran and you can NEVER find the word LOVE. But you can EASILY find the words KILL,MAIM.
But Kill is also in the Old Testament
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Amberon: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2016
shut up and focus on your rapist, murderer, philanderer. pedophile, terrorist, lunatic, scumbag of a prophet. When people draw a picture of your prophet, you kill them but you take pride in degrading Jesus. You all will pay for every idle word you speak against Christ on the last day.
Faremisodeeq:
the bible verse please. Also do you know the number of verses he mentioned to support his claim.
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by highmood(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=azyaq post=41604028]Go and read the bible, don't let people confused you. Do you know you may comprehend more than some of these so called scholars? They are humans and are bound to make mistakes. Ignorance!!
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by highmood(m): 5:57am On Jan 04, 2016
azyaq:
if you sau Jesus is God does he sleeps? if yes it mean ur God sleep n He guide isreal neva sleep nor slumber.
Think about it.
are u confused abt the story of Jesus. The bible says he takes the form of man in order to save humanity. So if he takes that form what do you expect. He shouldn't sleep? God is a spirit, but if a spirit stays in the same room with you, how do you attempt to communicate and understand him? From the old testament, the bible clearly talked about his coming. Don't you wonder in the book of Genesis who God was referring to when he said "Let us make man in our own image..." So Jesus is both a prophet because John the Baptist said someone greater than him is coming whose ropes of his sandals he is unworthy to lace and also a son of God because he did what God wanted him to do. He is God because Mary suddenly was pregnant without any form of intercourse and so on

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by bendutch(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
The world would have been a peacful place if we didnt have these uncircumsized foo.ls moslems. To hell with your scholar.
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by lwise(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Act. 3 :13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when He was determined to let him go.

That's what is in the bible passage he quoted,I don't know the essence of this false and unnecessary argument.

I don't know why Muslims like disturbing theirselves,nowhere Jesus was refferd to as a slave in all the bible passages he quoted.
He is Just fooling the people he is talking to because he knew they will never open a bible.

The man is a liar.
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2016
RYANAYO:
''Jesus Christ is a Prophet and a Servant/Slave of God and not his son according to the Bible'' - Nigerian Muslim Scholar Brags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKAV9VxaB6w
and wat is shocking? He is only stating the fact. If u open ur heart u won't agree less
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
shut up and focus on your rapist, murderer, philanderer. pedophile, terrorist, lunatic, scumbag of a prophet. When people draw a picture of your prophet, you kill them but you take pride in degrading Jesus. You all will pay for every idle word you speak against Christ on the last day.
aaahhahhahhh grin grin grin grin I laugh at you. see how stupid u are. . Ahhaahhaaahaaahhhaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
jesus is prophet to d muslims, his called prophet isa (S.A)..we see him as a messenger of God not son.
if i should prove from my bible that prophet Muhammad was a fake prophet, a terrorist, a killer etc wont you mobilized your misguided brothers to burn down churches and kill Christians?
Re: Shocking Muslim Scholar Brags 'Jesus Is A Servant/slave Of God And Not his Son by nafiachi(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
With all due respect to my Christian brothers, what is important here is the points he has raised, when Muslim scholars debate on the divinity of Jesus (AS) they quote the bible, it's for us to reflect sincerely upon the sayings of the book but not the sentiments we attach to our religion, if a Christian seeks the truth he shall find it right in his bible, may Almighty God guide us all to the right path, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wike Was Rejected By Rivers People / President Buhari Wear A Cap On A Long-sleeve Shirt As He Assented To A Bill- Ph / President Buhari Is Getting Younger And Vice President Getting Old. PHOTONEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.