Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State (57271 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by ubomobi: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Chibyko:
Anything dat is not of God doesn't last... Leave d judgement for God all u critics. U all hv forgotten dat Man's wisdom is foolishness to God... His ways is not our way... So, stop judging and worship wateva it is u believe in, in ur own way... #ProudlyCatholic... Nobdy has seen Jesus face;YES bt dat is y we have wat we call FAITH in d christian community... Wat evidence do u have dat your father is ur father or ur mother is ur mother and pls dnt tel me DNA test because you can't prove anytn abt wat DNA is except wen u r told... U cn neva b sure abt anything in life dts y God said we shld live judgement for him cz only him knows d hrt of Men... #peaceOut

I think u are sick, u need to listen to yourself.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by nurusystem(m): 5:08am On Jan 04, 2016
abeg ,this is original Jesus dont disgrace is followers, & the truth ix xtians just like dancing & shouting but they dont really practice christ ,am sorry to said this,..
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool The white man has done his job on Africans. It is complete. The colonial brainwashing has worked as planned. Adios Africans. You would have being a great people. RIP.

I knowww right!? embarassed lipsrsealed
Hope we find our place and pride again
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by KelvinC1(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Nina4u:
Leviticus 26:1King James Version (KJV)
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God...

YES YES I CONCUR..
JESUS is not WHITE
HE is not BLACK
JESUS is simply LORD..
#ADOYII
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by kateskitty(f): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2016
ubomobi:

Dude no body has begged you to worship any statue, so stop hating and name calling ok.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Mezie107(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Tomorrow u will wake up to hear that blood is flowing through the hands of the statue. All these na lying wonders of Satan.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by kaywiluv(f): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Onyinyefranka:
I have observed dat here on Nairaland ppl talk any how,no caution no discipline .when u dn't ve anytin 2 say jst keep short cos u mustn't make comment on evrytin.

Freedom of speech and to comment..... Na u dey subcribe for dem undecided
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Chibyko(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Is ur whole family dt is sick. Wasted sperm lyk u... I guess u r d product of ur mum after she got f*kd by ur sick daddy on d street... Fool!!!
ubomobi:

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by abokikhalifa: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Lemme PM u okay? I'm female, FYI

be fast before i change my mind
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Amberon:
italo would still have a twist to this even when its clearly stated in the bible. No graven image. They won't hear. your church doctrines won't take you to heaven, your relationship or belief in God will.

What about the brazen serpent and Ark of the Covenant Cherubs?

Are they graven images or not?

Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Nina4u:
Leviticus 26:1King James Version (KJV)
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God...

Hahaha!
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by nellyelitz(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Idol worshippers...
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by frisky2good(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2016
So Jesus Christ from the middle east was a white man, right?

Kamxin:
As The world's oldest surviving institution, the Catholic church knows what Jesus look like. As we know what His parents look like. So only with jealousy that this fact can be denied. Mary is pure Catholic.

Even the earlier apostles we know what they all look like and mind you drawing and painting are natural talent that predates Christ by hundreds of years. There were people moulding in the time of Moses.

Why would someone be shouting this is not Jesus when he or she acknowledge not to have seen Him?

So in conclusion, we saw our hero and moulded him because we want to be like him and be thinking about him always.

Jesus is not Mohammed, so you can sketch, draw and paint Him into the mind of his followers.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by frisky2good(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Sango dey braide hair and he dey carry small axe grin

amiskurie:
What'the difference between this,and that of Sango.

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Kamxin(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
frisky2good:

No, black man.
Any more question?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by demmy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Did they even got a permit for that garbage?

I guess that man's god did not created him in his image. grin
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
frisky2good:

So Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, is a black man, right?
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by demmy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
italo:

So Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, is a black man, right?

Dumbo, Netanyahu's parents were from Poland and he was really born in America. The fake jewish people occupying Israel currently were all from Poland and Russia and other Eastern European countries. Learn history.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by goldfish27(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Modern idol worshipping......
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
demmy:

Dumbo, Netanyahu's parents were from Poland and he was really born in America. The fake jewish people occupying Israel currently were all from Poland and Russia and other Eastern European countries. Learn history.

So where are the real Jewish people, history teacher?

They've evaporated?

Hahaha!
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by NakedEve: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why did they put it in a church?
They shd have put it in an open place on a hill.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by DisGuy: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
ubomobi:

heya, what global interest?

its done the newsround worldwide...Yahoo...BBC...etc
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
demmy:

Don't argue with him, nairaland is not the place to argue with such people, there are many of them here.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Amberon: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
more often than not, foolish people think they're wise. Were those images worshipped??
italo:

Hahaha!
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Amberon: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
what should I do with that bible verse? did you not read my post? graven images. did you hear me say handkerchiefs or talk about Paul?
kizydafizy:

Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by Amberon: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
A graven image is a graven image and there is no way around it. don't spread heresies.
kateskitty:

The love for money and sex in this day and age is that not a graven image so many people have erected in their hearts, as if it is only when you look at a statue that you have worshipped an idol. Leave the statue alone for those who need it.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by demmy(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2016
italo:

So where are the real Jewish people, history teacher?

They've evaporated?

Hahaha!

Yes I am your history teacher and I'll gladly teach you. There were no such thing as jewish people. Judaism is a religion like christianity and islam. There was Palestine and the Palestinian people and the Europeans faking around now as the jewish people were definitely not part of Palestine. Netanyahu aka Benjamin Mileikowsky and his fellow history jackers are immigrants from Europe and are mostly Khazars. I am surprised you're ignorant of this . Do you know that the state of israel was forcibly created in 1947 by these European immigrants after they'd massacred millions of Palestinians for decades previously? Do you know anything about the crusade? Do you know that South African whites came from Europe too and are not the original Africans? And do you know that American whites were also from Europe and are not the original native Americans either?

The below link should set you on your way to knowledge if you're interested
http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Jesus/Jesus.htm
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by demmy(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
demmy:

Yes I am your history teacher and I'll gladly teach you. There were no such thing as jewish people. Judaism is a religion like christianity and islam. There was Palestine and the Palestinian people and the Europeans faking around now as the jewish people were definitely not part of Palestine. Netanyahu aka Benjamin Mileikowsky and his fellow history jackers are immigrants from Europe and are mostly Khazars. I am surprised you're ignorant of this . Do you know that the state of israel was forcibly created in 1947 by these European immigrants after they'd massacred millions of Palestinians for decades previously? Do you know anything about the crusade? Do you know that South African whites came from Europe too and are not the original Africans? And do you know that American whites were also from Europe and are not the original native Americans either?

Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by kateskitty(f): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
A graven image is a graven image and there is no way around it. don't spread heresies.

Ok then tell me this, how come that by only looking at the opposite s3x with lust in your heart, you have already committed fornication even without touching her.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
more often than not, foolish people think they're wise. Were those images worshipped??

You're dodging my simple questions.

Hahaha!
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2016
demmy:

Hahaha! History teacher, your own link debunks you. It proves below that there were Jews who were sacked by the Romans and the Arabs supported the Romans. Where did you get your teaching certificate from?

[b]Tacitus: History Book 5

1. EARLY in this year Titus Caesar, who had been selected by his father to complete the subjugation of Judaea, and who had gained distinction as a soldier while both were still subjects, began to rise in power and reputation, as armies and provinces emulated each other in their attachment to him. The young man himself, anxious to be thought superior to his station, was ever displaying his gracefulness and his energy in war. By his courtesy and affability he called forth a willing obedience, and he often mixed with the common soldiers, while working or marching, without impairing his dignity as general. He found in Judaea three legions, the 5th, the 10th, and the 15th, all old troops of Vespasian's. To these he added the 12th from Syria, and some men belonging to the 18th and 3rd, whom he had withdrawn from Alexandria. This force was accompanied by twenty cohorts of allied troops and eight squadrons of cavalry, by the two kings Agrippa and Sohemus, by the auxiliary forces of king Antiochus, by a strong contingent of Arabs, who hated the Jews with the usual hatred of neighbours, and, lastly, by many persons brought from the capital and from Italy by private hopes of securing the yet unengaged affections of the Prince. With this force Titus entered the enemy's territory, preserving strict order on his march, reconnoitring every spot, and always ready to give battle. At last he encamped near Jerusalem.[/b]

Also, there was never a country called "Palestine." if you insist there was, tell us: What was it's currency? Where was it's capital? Provide proof.

Where did you get your teachers certification from...olodo.
Re: Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State by italo: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
My uneducated 'History teacher' abandoned class unannounced.

Hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.