Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

She Wants To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Come Back (889 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2009
We dated for 2years and had a beautiful relationship. One day she calls me and tells me she just wants to be free and wants a break up.
She said i'm perfect and the best guy she ever had but she just needed to be alone. I asked her severally if i did something wrong and she said no.
This was 3 years ago and i've since moved on.

Although, we keep in touch at least a call once a month. It was just casual conversation, she tells me of her new BF and all that. Last month she called and said she misses me. I laughed over it. She started calling daily and tells me she wants us to get back. I'm refusing because i gave a 100 percent in the relationship.

She has cried, appealed, sent emissaries, but i just can't go back because she betrayed me then by leaving me without me doing something wrong. How do i tell her in strong terms that it won't happen. I've tried saying it bluntly but she won't listen.

Now she is even claiming she won't mind being my second Gf cos she knows i'm dating someone. She says she'll be the second fiddle.  I still have feelings for her, but my ego wouldn't let me go back. What do i do?
Re: She Wants To Come Back by cleric(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2009
Ode, u be goat? Why do you wanna chew cod? A true man don't go back to what he has vomited, move on my friend, what another man didn't want is what she is bringing back for you to eat, neways,, na ur life , do as u wish
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
Why the insults? I said how do i tell her off? Or do I keep her as GF #2?
Re: She Wants To Come Back by SisiJinx: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!! angry angry

What are you. . . her puppet? She pulls the strings and you follow?

What happens when she wants to be free again?

Nothing wrong with being friends but let her understand you've moved on from that relationship. . . except of course you haven't and you like the wooden strings attached to your back. undecided
Re: She Wants To Come Back by SisiJinx: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2009
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2009
think very hard . . . perhaps she grew up in the time you both were apart. If you still have feelings for her i'd say give her a chance.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Secretz(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2009
davidylan:

think very hard . . . perhaps she grew up in the time you both were apart. If you still have feelings for her i'd say give her a chance.

Not whilst he still has a girlfriend he shouldn't. . . . . .

Continue with your current relationship, abeg. . . . what will be will be. . . . if you and your current break up NATURALLY (not because of your ex) . . . . . then take things from there. . . . grin

If the girl has grown up at all, she would not be asking to be your second fiddle, no woman in her right mind wants such. She has probably been jilted and knew you were good to her, so she's more than trying her luck. grin
Re: She Wants To Come Back by omega25red(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
i am surprised that you actually stayed friends with someone who broke you heart. I think she was just afraid that you were very good to her and she didn't want to get tied down into a commited relationship. Anyway i would just keep telling her that it's not going to happenand dont even consider dating her or placing her 2nd because you will be setting your self up. if worse comes to worse you might have to forgo your friendship with her because if she knows you are with someone and still insists on being with you regardless, you never can tell what she wouldn't do to get her way
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Lexiwhite(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Topic:

Typical naija girl for u cool
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Desire2(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
All of that is the past. Have some respect for your current relationship and put all your focus on what you already got.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by TOPE20001(f): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2009
Dnt take her back, stay n be happy wit ur new gf jare.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2009
if you love her give her a chance dude. All these "dont take her back" why? Anyone can make mistakes . . . and she at least made sure she kept in touch for 3 yrs.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Desire2(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
davidylan:

if you love her give her a chance dude. All these "dont take her back" why? Anyone can make mistakes . . . and she at least made sure she kept in touch for 3 yrs.

He has a girlfriend now. He wants to either let her go or let her be girlfriend #2.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by TOPE20001(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2009
davidylan:

Davie the guy is in a new relationship, shud he dump his new gf 4 his ex? She had him n lost him, its her loss
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Desire2(f): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Davie the guy is in a new relationship, shud he dump his new gf 4 his ex? She had him n lost him, its her loss

Precisely.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

you have a point. Was thinking he was single.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by TOPE20001(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
Desiré:

Precisely.
Are u minding david, bet if the poster was a woman his response wud hav been different.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Desire2(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Are u minding david, bet if the poster was a woman his response wud hav been different.

lol
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

grin
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2009
Thanks people. I still care about her though. Anyway, how do i tell her off in a way that she'd listen. I'm not giving her hope of a comeback, yet she has the feeling we might get back someday. What other way can i say NO
Re: She Wants To Come Back by C2H5OH(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2009
Whatever you do, do not take her ass back!
Re: She Wants To Come Back by TOPE20001(f): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2009
Gaggi:

Thanks people. I still care about her though. Anyway, how do i tell her off in a way that she'd listen. I'm not giving her hope of a comeback, yet she has the feeling we might get back someday. What other way can i say NO
Kindly sit her down and tell her wateva u guys might have had is over, she shud move on. I admire 4 even being friends wit her n not even not wanting to hurt her feelings.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by edogram(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2009
omega25red:

i am surprised that you actually stayed friends with someone who broke you heart. I think she was just afraid that you were very good to her and she didn't want to get tied down into a commited relationship. Anyway i would just keep telling her that it's not going to happenand dont even consider dating her or placing her 2nd because you will be setting your self up. if worse comes to worse you might have to forgo your friendship with her because if she knows you are with someone and still insists on being with you regardless, you never can tell what she wouldn't do to get her way
the truth of it all
Re: She Wants To Come Back by C2H5OH(f): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2009
Secretz:

Not whilst he still has a girlfriend he shouldn't. . . . . .

Continue with your current relationship, abeg. . . . what will be will be. . . . if you and your current break up NATURALLY (not because of your ex) . . . . . then take things from there. . . . grin

If the girl has grown up at all, she would not be asking to be your second fiddle, no woman in her right mind wants such. She has probably been jilted and knew you were good to her, so she's more than trying her luck. grin

omega25red:

solid advice . wink
Re: She Wants To Come Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:36am On Jun 15, 2009
I would say, Move on with your life!
Re: She Wants To Come Back by sexylogan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2009

guy, forget her. she didnt love u enough to stay then and now

the old feelings u hav for her are confusing u. u hav to realize

that u r a man and not a toy for her to play with as she pleases.

she had her chance before and she blew it. angry
Re: She Wants To Come Back by DDMoses(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
guy na yu get your life, if you still love her, why not give her second chance, afterall a well known devil is better than a day angel, that shows she cant continue with the guy, she has realized her mistake, give her the second chance and let hr proof herself.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by C2H5OH(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
DDMoses:

guy na yu get your life, if you still love her, why not give her second chance, afterall a well known devil is better than a day angel, that shows she cant continue with the guy, she has realized her mistake, give her the second chance and let hr proof herself.
Disagrees: dumbest logic ever. You are advising the dude to settle for second fiddle, while excusing the girl for testing the waters.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Hollysmile: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
Tell her to wait till ur current gal says she needs a break too. Lol.
4get dat bitch, bros. Let her die in d emotional pains she caused herself, jor!
Re: She Wants To Come Back by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hollysmile:

Tell her to wait till ur current gal says she needs a break too. Lol.
4get dat bitch, bros. Let her die in d emotional pains she caused herself, jor!
That's the spirit of the alpha male wink
Re: She Wants To Come Back by 190: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2009
dey there dey ask yeye questions
grab her ass as the 2nd GF
she don chop elsewhere
e don purge am nw shes bak
but pls tell her she shudnt try beatin
ur # 1 ok! embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / 21 Ways To Love Your Wife / Play On Playa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.