Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) (67591 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by amolak: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
You see, handwriting of donjazzy. Afterall, they will say donjazzy never talk anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by mysteriousman(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
You got somethings right but your insults wants to align your personality to the person you are criticising

4 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bukkieillcity(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What is this one saying?
Get urself a new job bro

5 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Dont take it too serious, Olamide is just drunk. That is the power of alcohol and wat he did was done under the influence of alcohol. On a normal day and normal circumstances, Ola would have never behave in that manner at such event. Truly he's razz, but this case was as a result of too much alcohol. It's not intentional.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by francizy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Temysteve(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
infidel dey worry u and your brain is too infinitesimal for the point u made here, even if Etisalat terminate his contract, will dey withdraw d money giving to him? Fcvking H@rlot u are

#TEAMLEAVETRASHFORLAWMA

3 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by kay29000(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:

LMAO!!! Let me try that out real quick before the formula stops working.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Speakdatruth: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
trend am if u want make God terminate your joy too

5 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by EhisJerry: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Extremely original fella! nice one Bovi

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by scarr: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Ode gay, ure on your own

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

thank u, irrational and mad people everywhere in Nigeria, supporting mediocrity and toutish behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by jornie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
N

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by enasgreat: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs 2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy 3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content 4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times 5. Go back to the homepage and refresh
Lol
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by jornie(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
N

4 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by jornie(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
N

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by lurlah2014(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by STILESGANG: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Don jazzy it's that you grin grin grin.Abeg leave trash for lawma.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by demsid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
terminate ko terminator ni. Mtchwww. Omo ase.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by silent10(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
You sound empty. Go find yaself!

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by temigreat(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyI8GUS870o
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Hahah don jazzy is that uu, thw world is against u dis time, olamide is against u, u will fail..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs 2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy 3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content 4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times 5. Go back to the homepage and refresh
Guy you made my night. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Sctests: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
no mind olamide & don jazzy
dem wan kill ur career with dem childish beef
Lol everybody don forget am true true.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by oshe11: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
clevadani:
Bovi na real mad comedian. He was the best act of the day and everything he did was on point.
And make una no forget say na him plant the beef wey happen that day with him jokes.
pls did he planted d beef, was unable to watch d shw pls enlighten a bro
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
The host of "We Don Catch Am"
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]B
LesbianBoy:

[/s]

Rubbish talk of the year 2016

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by niggi4life(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:

brosssss, this is epic grin, I almost fell off my chair when I read this grin grin grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by DennisBrown(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

make thunder fire ur left yansh! enemy of progress
oya go terminate d contract now. oloshi
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol oga chil abeg. Why ur blood dey hot like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.