Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) (67575 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oxfe_edbvu0/VokjYuNeobI/AAAAAAACge0/HYwkt_9mBIU/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
The controversial Headies may have come and gone but one person doesn't want you to forget,that's ace comedian Bovi..According to popular opinion,he was the man of the night(before the Donjazzy/Olamide saga took over)..His jokes were not only brilliant ,his impersonation of Denrele and Dbanj was epic..He hosted alongside ,dancer,Kaffy who also entertained with her energetic dance moves..

Today,he wrote People don forget say Na me mc d show ! YOU MUST REMEMBER
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3Gi_aUjqy64/Vok0c087i9I/AAAAAAAADDE/eGmqMfQ5i6c/s640/Screenshot_6.png[/img]
He also continued

While it gave me great pleasure to do impressions of people I admire, some people be cussing me out because I said Kanye is a former friend of Dbanj. . Why are people sad? ��. Just coz I said it doesn't make it true. Happy new year still.
[img]http://3.bp..com/--NXprkqa6Wc/Vokjiy3gZrI/AAAAAAACge8/pAyN1Wi5uU4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAEzgsHpRAS/?taken-by=officialbovi

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Tundeiab(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
cry

tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Fynestboi: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin

[size=3pt]Lalasticlala[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Lheyhe(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2016

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
no mind olamide & don jazzy

dem wan kill ur career with dem childish beef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Dollarmind(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
@rawpadgin... abi o, their own saga no let us know say na Bovi do MC sef

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by cruzita(f): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
bovi my man .I too like sorry love this dude especially his funny way of laughing

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
ok
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by looseweight: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by veekid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thus guy head no correct
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by saasala(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by oatzeal(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
K
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone on the floor on live broadcast simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? Mad Nigerians left him and attacked don jazzy who didn't insult or use vulgar words in his reply to olamide! Imagine! What a country! Nigeria is a joke! And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Imagine! Such a proud FOOL! No wonder he didn't win! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by HARDBUOI: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by MajorWarren: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Morhziez(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
k
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Trixxxy(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bovi don't mind those celebs that like to fall hand anyhow jare. You're my guy anytime, any daykiss

4 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by clevadani: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bovi na real mad comedian. He was the best act of the day and everything he did was on point.
And make una no forget say na him plant the beef wey happen that day with him jokes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by chrysso83(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
C
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by mizhefeh(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by winner01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tired of all these nonsense everywhere. Nairaland should have some sort of filter option where we can filter out names like wizkid, olamide, davido, tontodike, headies or whatever angry.
Please Not all of us care about drunkards throwing twitter tantrums or some young irresponsible cannabis smokers.
Lets have more responsible people on the news please, people that our youths can emulate from.
And people that can influence positively this generation.
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by computer0810(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bovi and 2face made d nite,don and olamide destroyed d nite.....olamide was surely drunk am sure

2 Likes

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by siegfried99(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Aristotle96(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Man of the year...
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by igbsam(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
He looks like meek mills
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by ibkgab001: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bovi ko Boli nii
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
The Baby Mamas joke was hilarious and he also said He is the Driver that Don Jazzy is the Bus. Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by willexyaho(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
nice
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by bolex04(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Anything about olamide is epic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.