Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,671 members, 7,844,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) (67590 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Humblesmith Bows Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by marleyboy1991: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
F*ck you, f*ck your generation in Olamide's voice
You are a fucking hater!!!
What does that has to do with terminating his contract..
Don't allow Angels terminate your success this year ooo...
#HATERALERT

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by cabosnoopy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Such a proud FOOL! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
Guy or girl choose d one u b ...don't forget karma is a b*tch...wat u wish sumone today mayb ur cup of garri tomorrow..fine olamide f**k up but what of d agbaya wey nor fit ignore ok let's settle it dis way so as not to b bias guys let's make dis trend
#royalmilk abi na loyalmilk.terminatedonjazzycontract..or betta still #leave trash 4 lawma

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by coolnice(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
attention seeking
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
OYO.. make only you dey make the trend
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
lol
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by supaslim(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
Lheyhe:
The guy is a funny dude... Always my guy grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by clevadani: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
oshe11:
pls did he planted d beef, was unable to watch d shw pls enlighten a bro
I'm just kidding oh. But he made jokes about beefs before this actually happened.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by oshe11: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
clevadani:

I'm just kidding oh. But he made jokes about beefs before this actually happened.
ok, tanx!
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by tomiobj(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone on the floor simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Imagine! Such a proud FOOL! No wonder he didn't win! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
. You are shouting trash. Olamide is street. Everybody knows it. He was just protesting against injustice. I am preety sure u wuld av done d same out of anger. Btw,olamide apologised for his behaviour nd made up with don jazzy. Don jazzy started it. Olamide continued nd ended it

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by isacolukay(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone on the floor simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Imagine! Such a proud FOOL! No wonder he didn't win! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!

Dey there dey plot downfall of person wey fit feed u, ur papa and your future generation. No go reason as God go take bless you.

Whether Dumb Jazzy and Olamide set together dey drink beer dis nyt, u no know. You wan plot person downfall.
Broke assed, bloody blinking bas.t.ard.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
That Sisi Sneh joke got me laughing hard. Lol grin grin
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by MindMatics(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone on the floor on live broadcast simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? Mad Nigerians left him and attacked don jazzy who didn't insult or use vulgar words in his reply to olamide! Imagine! What a country! Nigeria is a joke! And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Imagine! Such a proud FOOL! No wonder he didn't win! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
... Mumu
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by jblake: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I still can't believe many Nigerians are supporting olamide and the ybnl crew. It just shows many nigerians are MAD its just few that are in the hospital! Olamide used vulgar words and threw the microphone on the floor on live broadcast simply because his protege didn't win an award. Who tha fvck does he think he is? Mad Nigerians left him and attacked don jazzy who didn't insult or use vulgar words in his reply to olamide! Imagine! What a country! Nigeria is a joke! And that short brat called lil kesh even went on twitter and bragged that he makes more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks and he wasn't heavily criticized. Imagine! Such a proud FOOL! No wonder he didn't win! I hope ETISALAT terminates olamide's contract! Agbero like him! Tout! Compound fool! angry Guys lets make this trend #EtisalatTerminateOlamideContract so it will serve as a deterrent to other yeyebrities that they are 'role models' and should behave themselves in public! Nonsense!
poor man sense
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
bovi killed it abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by jblake: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
isacolukay:

Dey there dey plot downfall of person wey fit feed u, ur papa and your future generation. No go reason as God go take bless you.

Whether Dumb Jazzy and Olamide set together dey drink beer dis nyt, u no know. You wan plot person downfall.
Broke assed, bloody blinking bas.t.ard.
that lesbian boy is a bloody bastard

1 Like

Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Pot calling kettle black, Guess you are not better than the person you are insulting with all these vulgar words you used. Pactice what you preach.
LesbianBoy:
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by AyamBlaze: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
frustrated human being! No go find how u sef go get contract from Vodafone or zoom
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Godson32(m): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Abeg no put sand for olamide garri,or u wan carry the garri? The dude don apologies.
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by ibroziney(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Like u already provide food for u and ur family, ur looking for somebody's downfall...tshior. U better ba onire yo so dat ur own too will come
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by Oballer: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2016
you no get job? mr hash tag!!! this is not what i want to spend my youth days hashtagging oga,....Nigeria has greater problems than Olamide and Don Jazzy!!!!
LesbianBoy:
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by MillionDollars: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
If you are deprived of your right one day, u would be know how it feels, and whats the idea of terminating etisalat contract. Nawa o. And if people like u see olamide in reality, u will behave very foolish. Hypocrite oshi
Re: Bovi's Epicness In The Headies (photos) by slimfresh(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
oloshi jatijati, go help dem terminate am foolish idiot.......it pains that you all xant see beyond your nosem.....come to think of it why don jazzy always, wande coal, dbanj now olamide...all complaining about same thing, YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY AT THE SAME TIME.....in my own opinion there must be some element of truth to what they all complained about just that don jazzy is a master of personality facade.
LesbianBoy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.