Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,997 members, 7,841,825 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? (2556 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by samparian(m): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2009
Seriously, at 32, an average Nigerian male should really be married or planning that.
Marriage does not stop you from attaining your goals, no matter what they are.

i think our friend here is scared of marriage. He's scared of commitment because he's "rich and comfortable" and he believes that every woman that comes his way is because of his money.

Bro, i'm also 32 and the reason i've not settled down yet is because i dont want to marry a white woman and i'll be coming back to naija soon to get a wife.
True, marriage is filled with uncertainities but we must take that leap of Faith. Not just the guys, but the ladies too.
there are girls out there who are also scared shitless about marriage cos they dont know the kind of guy they'd be married to.

I've got friends who their net worth tripled after they got married.
Get married, and have kids and watch your kids grow. you can play soccer with your kids and attend their school functions as a "happening dad" not a grey old man!!
where's the fun in having kids when you're 45?? by the time your son is 15, you'll be 60 shocked wake up bro
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by Koncept(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
Depending on your career path,there a thousand and one very important certification courses you can go for, while you work,thus making you an authority in your career field. wink
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hmnnn!
This was some three years ago.
cool
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by tpia5: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
get over yourself.
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ijapa , what is happening now that u are 35?
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2012
At that age bros, most people are right.
You would probably be better off with a good woman. She would give you a reason to do even better in life as now you're no longer thinking about just yourself.
Re: Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmmnnn!
Really whats happening now?
steph7: Ijapa , what is happening now that u are 35?
@steph7: Whats happening to you now?

2buff: At that age bros, most people are right.
You would probably be better off with a good woman. She would give you a reason to do even better in life as now you're no longer thinking about just yourself.
You're right you know.
Marriage comes with additional responsibility, you get to think of others.
The family is larger now and in-laws are expectant.
You tend to work hard at upholding the set standard.

2buff: At that age bros, most people are right.

Yes! when the right woman is in the house you have peace of mind.
You don't stay out late and have no reason to eat out anymore.
You're better off like i am now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Shock When I Saw Her With Big Belly / Stomach / Adorable! Father And Son In Native Attire Dabs (photos) / How To Host A Birthday Party For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.