Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes (34096 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Lobolintin(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Unah never chin chon ti

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Lobolintin(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
[size=18pt]Buhari is a tyrant and dullard.

Lai Mohammed is a liar

El Rufai midget

Amaechi a thief that needs to be stoned

Tinubu a drug addict with smelly mouth and the biggest thief in the land

Obasanjo a fornicator[/size]

How about that one Unah dad, me never even yan am self, okay take this one bihari........

U be Ezin
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by MalcoImX: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2016
kutchs:

All the names and words used to describe Buhari he earned. Call him a tyrant he earned it, call him a dullard he earned it. Olisa Metuh isn't used to careless and loose talk like Lair Mohammed, so whatever name he alls that man is well deserved and well intentionef
Ok o! I hear you.
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by buchilino(m): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and release Kanu if you think you are badt guy. I will only have 3 letters for you:

R.I.P

U REALLY NEED 2 GROW UP
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by buchilino(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lets not derail this thread abeg.

I only challenged you. Go and release namdi kanu na. You will get some publicity and thousands of "R.I.P"

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR POOR SOUL 4 TELL SOMEONE ALIVE RIP
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by buchilino(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
The only one used by the APC officially is the "Clueless" tag. And that is earned by GEJ. But you can go to jail by calling me Hitler or pe.dophile.

UR A LAIR

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by buchilino(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

IPOb youth wailing

Look at the head of the eediot called Nnamdi kanu. A useless IPOB fool that abandoned his pregnant wife in the UK only to start sleeping with a 12 year old girl in a Lagos Hotel

May Chuku Okike Abiama destroy Kanu

WAT KIND OF IGBO LANGUAGE R U WRITING?
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Ahmeduana(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
You call it accepting criticism when people call you Hitler, pedo.phile, tyrant, etc. No, that's not criticism but insult.
Have been hearing of karma this is my first time of understanding the meaning, are you greeting? when you CALLED the president of a nation DRUNKARD, slowpoke, CLUELESS, USELESS e.t.c? YOU WILL BE SERVE BACK WITH THE SAME PLATE YOU USED IN SERVING A EVIL MEAL. ntoorrr YOU GOT SERVE, ROLL WITH IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by clemzo101(m): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
The only one used by the APC officially is the "Clueless" tag. And that is earned by GEJ. But you can go to jail by calling me Hitler or pe.dophile.
guess u know not what clueless means....I think its just a way karma works......let Dem deal with it......they showed no respect for Jonathan. I'm not sympathetic to the Jonathan course but insulting the president at will is unacceptable.
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Thank. You Olise Methu more of this press statement. There nothing APC even Alrufia did not call the. Past President and Government. It is now turn by turn. The office you did not respect now you suddenly want respect. This APC thinks Nigerian's are still in 60's. Dullard and racist Islamist leader from Duara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2016
dearpreye:
There will never be any such nonsense as respect for the President, hos office or any other office in this land. The APC destroyed the last vestige of respect that should go to the president of Nigeria.

We won't forget how convenient it was for some of the idiots within the ranks of the zombies party to have deployed all manner of unprintable names to abuse GEJ in a bid to destroy the confidence of the masses in his government. Such derogatory words like kindergarten president, incompetent, docile, clueless, et al were gleefully deployed by the terrorist party called APC- a wicked conglomerate of devilish and demonic people.

How perfect. How convenient to ask the PDP to respect the office of an illiterate and senile president. No way. We won't stop abusing him.

PMB is an old, senile, confused and totalitarian dullard who has no idea what democracy means.

The office of the president has been desecrated by the demonic propaganda machine from the liars party. Whatever you sow, you reap.

*Hands my oga 2 chilled bottles of big Eva water with extra ice on it to see if that will calm his vex *

Their shameless display of hypocrisy is shocking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by KanwuliaJara: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Look who is wailing now! grin

Wail!
Wailer!
WAILEST!

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by anonimi: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Is it not the same APC whose National Chairman, Bisi Akande called Jonathan a kindergarten president
HYPOCRITES!
Shameless HYPOCRITES!!!

Jonathan reducing Nigeria to kindergarten governance – Akande
AUGUST 10, 2013

The Interim National Chairman of the newly-registered All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Bisi Akande, Saturday, reflected on the challenges facing the country, noting that President Goodluck Jonathan’s leadership style has worsen the situation. He condemned what he described as the President’s lackadaisical attitude to serious national issues.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/jonathan-reducing-nigeria-to-kindergarten-governance-akande/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rexyl(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians politicians are funny group of people. They wouldn't want others to use same instruments they have used to get rid of those they dethroned.

I thought Jonathan confessed he was the most insulted president in the world, and the insult was from the opposition. That instrument has been used to either keep government on track or pave the way for its exit.

I think Buhari and members of the ruling party should have received the challenge and work harder to prove the opposition wrong instead of raising eye brows for whatever kicks for correction.

It's so bad that while fighting corruption has been the hallmark and major achievement, some states are diligently riding on corruption without query from the central. Whatever comes round must go round. Exposing some and shielding few others for similar offense is injustice and corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by rigarmortis: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Im only a challenger. We are tired of hearing "buhari is a dullard". Go to him face to face and tell him or go and release namdi kanu if your papa born you well.

Did you march into Aso rock, meander through the DSS, barrel your way through the security, face GEJ face to face and call him clueless, or did you do it behind the safety of your keyboard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Go round the north and see how we are praising Buhari. Same with the southwest. Are we not the ones that put him there?

You people are confused. You keep on contradicting yourselves. First, you said he is afraid that Dasuki will contest for elections and now you are saying Buhari is taking revenge. Which one do we take?

I dont blame you, its corruption fighting back!

Na lie o. I no a hausa man here in Nigeria, Lagos to be very precise, u need to hear what he says about your godhead buhari. You definitely would know he's not doing anything. How much was a dollar when GEJ left seat,i am buying a dollar for 300naira now. Shay na that one go bring praises ni? Na you day deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by bashydemy(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying
Exactly what he typed, The only official insult used against GEJ is clueless, drunk fisherman.. But calling PMB Hitler, Tyrant, Pedophile etc can land you in jail because it's punishable under law go ask your lawyer..
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by rumours: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Are you a terrorist?

abduljabbar4:

Go and release Kanu if you think you are badt guy. I will only have 3 letters for you:

R.I.P
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Ifebazz(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2016
cramjones:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has condemned what it called the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s “unprovoked insults and unguarded statements” on President Muhammadu Buhari and other members of the APC.

The APC said in the aftermath of last Wednesday’s presidential chat, PDP’s spokesperson, Olisa Metuh in a statement issued on Thursday amongst others called Mr. Buhari an “unrepentant tyrant” and a “fascist”.

APC said PDP accused ministers and APC members of corruption while further accusing the president of a selective anti-corruption fight.
APC’s national chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun, in a statement Saturday said, “The APC is worried by PDP’s inciting statements. Respect for the office of the president or heads of government in any clime is not a matter of choice but a civic obligation sanctioned by laws. Being an opposition party or critic is no license to issue abusive, intemperate and slanderous statements on government officials; most especially the president of the country.

“The PDP has proven that it is not a party to be trusted or taken seriously. Only recently, the PDP said in a December 24, 2015 statement: ‘we urge that Nigerians should not recourse to hauling insults on the President’.
“For the umpteenth time, the APC urges Nigerians who see merit in the war that the President Buhari-led administration is waging against corruption, not to be distracted by the PDP and their agents of corruption to discredit the war. For the records, the ongoing war against corruption is not selective. Anybody guilty of corrupt practices will face the law.
“If the PDP has any proof of corruption against any APC member or minister as alleged, we advise that they approach any of the anti-graft agencies constitutionally mandated to handle such cases.

“PDP’s rant suggesting a selective anti-corruption fight by the present administration should be seen as a plot meant to distract the citizenry from the successful ongoing war against graft.
“The PDP does not have the luxury of dictating how the present administration carries out its legitimate duty of catching looters, as long as it conforms with the rule of law.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/196080-apc-warns-against-insulting-buhari-government-officials.html

-CramJones
Oooh, so e dey pain? Una never see anything. Una curse, abuse and scandalise Jonathan and of course the idiotic PDP for as long as I fit remember now una want make e stop? Very funny. Let the trolling begin.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by bashydemy(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

So no be treason again?

No be ashewoe again but nah 12yr old girl?

You see how una don dey run out of senseless propaganda.

We know the pedophile that married a 13yr old in his mid 40's
You be *******, Any proof of him marrying a 13yrs old girl? And if it's true then i believe it's with the consent of the family unlike Ojukwu wey go marry tukunbo and Nigeria used woman who was use and dump by FFK
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by bashydemy(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

Buhairyis a tyrant that executed several people during his 18months (only) dictatorship. Also, the lives of the over 1,000 that was wasted because of him and his threat of soaking dogs and baboons in blood, all make him a mini Hitler..
You see why they call GEJ clueless? If truly was killed cos of Buhari back then and GEJ administration have the evidence, why not arrest and charge him to court? you see how clueless he is truly is..
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Osazuwaakonedo(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Hardship May Bite Harder In 2016

President Buhari is obviously aware that hardship is going to bite harder in 2016 that's why he increased the cost of feeding the president in the budget.

What we need now is prayer because tomorrow the first working day of the year, businesses may roll out new policies and this may further make things difficult for Nigerians.

Even currently in the country, many multinational companies that obviously controls Nigeria's economy have not rolled out new policies yet cost of foodstuffs, transport and other basic human needs have increased.

I was almost insulted in the market yesterday when I decided to do the woman style by moving from one trader to another negotiating price of foodstuffs. Tin tomatoes that I do buy at 120 is now 180, fish of 200 is now 350, where I do go with 50, 100, 500 is now 80, 200 and 700 respectively.

For those of us who don't have electrical power supply, who have find economic succour in solar lamb that appears more economical, one of the solar companies had few months ago increased the cost of their products due to the federal government new stand on importation. The product that do sell at about 4500 is now 8000.

Please 2016 is not about Buhari or Jonathan, PDP or APC rather it's all about Nigeria and you!

Therefore, all professionals most especially those from the social sciences must come out once and for all to engineer this society for good.

God bless you all brothers and sisters. Happy New Year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by favourlove1: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2016
A clear conscience fears no accusation. During Gejs administration, the media was awash with all sorts of mimiks about Geg n Peg. People laughed. It was ok by Apc. They stoped at nothing to nip in d bud any action he takes. They used sahara reporters to their advantage. Obj, elrufai, zara buhari etc all mocked Gej now the tables have turned n they can't take it. Make them ready. This is just season one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by chiomzy25(f): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

This one you're going up n down threatening everybody with death
Anyway I'm not surprised
I wonder ohhhhh. Seems he is a blood thirsty cannibal
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by tuniski: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
I've called GEJ drunkard and clueless. When you call Buhari slow, go slow etc., nobody argues with that. The clueless and the drunkard tags cannot be argued about. But to call GEJ or Buhari a Hitler, for example (who is believed by the Jews to have killed 6 million of them), is more like hate speech.
ok let's call him Idi Amin! Yeye the butcher is always afraid of the knife! Any tag given to buhari has been earned and it obvious from the desperation and threat as well as gagging by the apc and its zombies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by chiomzy25(f): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Achuwa1:
If APC govt could be threatening the opposition for inciting statements tht they themselves used during pdp govt to ouster them into power,tht means they dont know anytgng about politics & thts why nigeria is in shamboos since they came into power
well spoken. They forgot the law of karma. They should learn to accommodate insult from critics.

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=APCsupporter post=41625993][/quote]
lool.... Mary is not as important as Jesus Christ.. However she is more respected than Muhammad. .
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2016
bashydemy:
Exactly what he typed, The only official insult used against GEJ is clueless, drunk fisherman.. But calling PMB Hitler, Tyrant, Pedophile etc can land you in jail because it's punishable under law go ask your lawyer..

Hypocrite, clap for yourself. Why do you always bring infantile reasonings to political debates? Was the statement below also treasonable?

Jonathan, A Dictator Destroying Nigeria - Oyegun, APC National Chairman

National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Chief John Oyegun, has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of dictatorial tendencies, saying the President and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP are desperate to crush opposition.

Oyegun at a Press conference in Abuja also accused the President of inducing State Assembly members to impeach Governors of APC controlled States.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-a-dictator-destroying-nigeria-oyegun-apc-national-chairman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by agabaI23(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
Ekekee.com is an online site owned by an Igboman.
Does that make it authentic?
Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by agabaI23(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
MalcoImX:
You mean CNN called him Hitler?
Did you read the post you quoted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.