Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes (34059 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Withdraw Bribery Allegations Against Amaechi Or Go To Jail–APC Warns Okoro / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has condemned what it called the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s “unprovoked insults and unguarded statements” on President Muhammadu Buhari and other members of the APC.

The APC said in the aftermath of last Wednesday’s presidential chat, PDP’s spokesperson, Olisa Metuh in a statement issued on Thursday amongst others called Mr. Buhari an “unrepentant tyrant” and a “fascist”.

APC said PDP accused ministers and APC members of corruption while further accusing the president of a selective anti-corruption fight.
APC’s national chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun, in a statement Saturday said, “The APC is worried by PDP’s inciting statements. Respect for the office of the president or heads of government in any clime is not a matter of choice but a civic obligation sanctioned by laws. Being an opposition party or critic is no license to issue abusive, intemperate and slanderous statements on government officials; most especially the president of the country.

“The PDP has proven that it is not a party to be trusted or taken seriously. Only recently, the PDP said in a December 24, 2015 statement: ‘we urge that Nigerians should not recourse to hauling insults on the President’.
“For the umpteenth time, the APC urges Nigerians who see merit in the war that the President Buhari-led administration is waging against corruption, not to be distracted by the PDP and their agents of corruption to discredit the war. For the records, the ongoing war against corruption is not selective. Anybody guilty of corrupt practices will face the law.
“If the PDP has any proof of corruption against any APC member or minister as alleged, we advise that they approach any of the anti-graft agencies constitutionally mandated to handle such cases.

“PDP’s rant suggesting a selective anti-corruption fight by the present administration should be seen as a plot meant to distract the citizenry from the successful ongoing war against graft.
“The PDP does not have the luxury of dictating how the present administration carries out its legitimate duty of catching looters, as long as it conforms with the rule of law.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/196080-apc-warns-against-insulting-buhari-government-officials.html

-CramJones

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by TemmyMatt(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dave Scotts said; "I don't care,who you are,where you're from,and what you do".

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by stevolinkon40: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't care...let the snail move.thats what we want.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
cheesy Why Karma wicked like this?

447 Likes 40 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by abduljabbar4(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave them. Thats the only thing they can do. If they think they have balls, let them go and release dasuki and namdi kanu make we seegrin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by ERAKAMUS: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
BULL.ARI IS A DULLARD
WHAT ABOUT THIS.

334 Likes 22 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Leave them. Thats the only thing they can do. If they think they have balls, let them go and release dasuki and namdi kanu make we seegrin

Oh I see. So Kanu is your revenge?
Truth is gradually coming out

One thing I've noticed about truth is that it's like pregnacy. You can't hide it beyond the 7th month

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by abduljabbar4(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

Oh I see. So Kanu is your revenge?
Truth is gradually coming out

One thing I've noticed about truth is that it's like pregnacy. You can't hide it beyond the 7th month

Go and release Kanu if you think you are badt guy. I will only have 3 letters for you:

R.I.P

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by nnachukz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
You will reap whatever you sow. So deal with it in good faith. This administration should learn to accept criticism like the last administration did without any show of animosity.

296 Likes 28 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and release Kanu if you think you are badt guy. I will only have 3 letters for you:

R.I.P

See him always having orgasm because of Kanu whereas the main people that have made worse inciteful comments are being celebrated

What a country

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by abduljabbar4(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
THIS ZOMBIE JIHADIST WHAT'S YA PROBLEM
ARE YOU GOD? NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW

#ARABICIDIOT.

Im only a challenger. We are tired of hearing "buhari is a dullard". Go to him face to face and tell him or go and release namdi kanu if your papa born you well.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by MalcoImX: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
nnachukz:
You will reap whatever you sow. So deal with it in good faith. This administration should learn to accept criticism like the last administration did without any show of animosity.
You call it accepting criticism when people call you Hitler, pedo.phile, tyrant, etc. No, that's not criticism but insult.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Im only a challenger. We are tired of hearing "buhari is a dullard". Go to him face to face and tell him or go and release namdi kanu if your papa born you well.

This one you're going up n down threatening everybody with death
Anyway I'm not surprised

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
APC should ignore PDP's wailing and concentrate on delivering good governance. Engaging them in war of words can only lead to unnecessary distraction. Concentrate on delivering your electoral promises and your work will speak for you. Majority of Nigerians are reasonable and have discerning minds. They understand PDP's dirt throwing strategy. No matter what is said and done, they will wail for the next four years. So, it's better to just ignore them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
MalcoImX:
You call it accepting criticism when people call you Hitler, pedo.phile, tyrant, etc. No, that's not criticism but insult.

And when they call you drunkard, slowpoke, clueless, imbe.cile
That's a compliment right?

Hypocrites

302 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by abduljabbar4(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

This one you're going up n down threatening everybody with death
Anyway I'm not surprised

Lets not derail this thread abeg.

I only challenged you. Go and release namdi kanu na. You will get some publicity and thousands of "R.I.P"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by MalcoImX: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

What if they call you drunkard, slowpoke, clueless, imbe.cile
That's criticism right?

Hypocrites
The only one used by the APC officially is the "Clueless" tag. And that is earned by GEJ. But you can go to jail by calling me Hitler or pe.dophile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by mostyg(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
I like constructive critism, it makes me see things that needed to be improved on.
What does PDP actually want? They wrote that they are the best opposition, who are they competing with? Isn't the Dasukigate revelation enough for them to bury their head in shame?

APC has mastered the act of opposition that they have forgotten that they are now the ruling party or governing party.Why would they be critizing the critics?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by kingofdemons: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
abduljabbar4:

Lets not derail this thread abeg.

I only challenged you. Go and release namdi kanu na. You will get some publicity and thousands of "R.I.P"
[/s]

terrorist

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by kingofdemons: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
MalcoImX:
The only one used by the APC officially is the "Clueless" tag. And that is earned by GEJ. But you can go to jail by calling me Hitler or pe.dophile.
[/s]

what's this one saying

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
Thank God GEJ is gone, forever!!!

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Xway101(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
WHEN President Buhari IS IN CHARGE.................CRAZINESS FROM ALL ANGLE BECOMES INEVITABLE.....

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Achuwa1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
If APC govt could be threatening the opposition for inciting statements tht they themselves used during pdp govt to ouster them into power,tht means they dont know anytgng about politics & thts why nigeria is in shamboos since they came into power

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by APCLyingBastard: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari is a tyrant and dullard.

Lai Mohammed is a liar

El Rufai midget

Amaechi a thief that needs to be stoned

Tinubu a drug addict with smelly mouth and the biggest thief in the land

Obasanjo a fornicator[/size]

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by asEdeyHOT: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying

Bloodykiller

U need to change ur life this new year

4 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by kingofdemons: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
asEdeyHOT:

Bloodykiller

U need to change ur life this new year
[/s]

Rubbish

you need it too

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by asEdeyHOT: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

Rubbish

you need it too

Head of Apga youths

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mba eeee

3 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by Rose2014: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
MalcoImX:

Oh Jonathan earned the clueless tag by APC standard right? Nobody complained
But you don't want PDP to give their own tag?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes by asEdeyHOT: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
Buhari is a tyrant and dullard.

Lai Mohammed is a liar

El Rufai midget

Amaechi a thief that needs to be stoned

Tinubu a drug addict with smelly mouth and the biggest thief in the land

Obasanjo a fornicator

IPOb youth wailing

Look at the head of the eediot called Nnamdi kanu. A useless IPOB fool that abandoned his pregnant wife in the UK only to start sleeping with a 12 year old girl in a Lagos Hotel

May Chuku Okike Abiama destroy Kanu

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.