Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) (50916 Views)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / Rain Falls For The First Time In Maiduguri, Residents Celebrate (Screenshots) / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
lukman885:
*excess_Algae* perhaps a little algicide will help to eliminate the algae.

why do you want to eliminate the algae and disrupt the ecosystem? Besides, people are cultivating algae for bio fuel. This is a clear indication that there is abundance of alternate energy source (non-fossil fuel) in Abia State .
Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by drnoel: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

And you've already arrived at a conclusion from the comfort of ya home.
That's one of the reasons why those white men you worship so much will remaine better than you

Did someone write a comment? I didnt think so.
Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by fireforfire: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
RockMaxi:

Probably too much of Algae in the river
EXACTLY...... but trust nugerians . dey wil soon turn it to miracle water story

1 Like

Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ezigbo nwanne m,ututu oma[/quote]

Nneoma k'afo a Mara GI nma
Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let me correct you - the reason for the change in colour is due to too much algae in the river.
There's nothing spiritual or blessed about this occurrence. [/quote]
Still ABIA IS BLESSED, NIGERIA IS BLESSED
Re: Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) by lukman885(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
sonnie10:

why do you want to eliminate the algae and disrupt the ecosystem? Besides, people are cultivating algae for bio fuel. This is a clear indication that there is abundance of alternate energy source (non-fossil fuel) in Abia State .
I meant no harm Girl, I'm just giving info to does who might want to eradicate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Places In The World Where It Is Daytime 24/7 (no Night For Months) / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed / Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.