Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You (1463 Views)

My Brother's Ex Keeps Disturbing Me With Messages And Phone Calls / Ex Keeps Coming Back / “My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me'' - Mother Of 17 Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by naphunlimited(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Relationships sometimes don’t turn out the way we hoped they would. Life happens and you go your separate ways. But there are cases where your ex would try to get back with you and often times your emotions are a bit messed up so there is the tendency of your ex trying to rekindle the love for the wrong reasons, therefore, it might be best to move on and not take them back. Here are a few reasons why your ex may want to get back with you after a break up.

below are the reasons-

1.Bored without you
Contrary to what you may be thinking, this isn’t a good sign. A solid relationship can’t be built on a foundation of boredom. Essentially, you are the “best” option available, so they’ll make do until they get another.
2.Sex
Here’s what’s on their mind – “The only reason I am making you my girlfriend/boyfriend again is because I am getting sex from you. I am still keeping an eye out for other people and the minute I find one I am going to break up with you and go to her/him.
3.He/she knows you have moved on
For some, the minute they know you are with someone else, jealousy sets in and then you suddenly become attractive to them again. The problem with this is that the only reason you were suddenly attractive to your ex again is because he/she saw you with another, so the second you leave that new person to become exclusive is the second they begin to lose interest again.
4.Because you keep questioning “what could have been”
Until you meet “the one”, every partner you’ve been with in the past will leave you with that question, “what if”, because until you meet the right person, the last one that pulled your heart strings will feel like the best you have had so far, even if things were far from perfect. Do yourself a favour and stick with your reason for leaving in the first place. Trust your gut and move on.
5.Possibly still loves you
We’ve all been in relationships where even though the relationship was broken, it didn’t mean the emotions were severed as well. Sometimes couples can get so caught up in all of life’s hustle that they forget why they’re together in the first place. You may be nodding your head now, saying – yeah, we this is acceptable. Well, the fact remains that if you both don’t change the routine before the break up, nothing changes.
6.Your ex knows you’re going to take him back
Some exs decide you’ve invested in them to the point where rejecting them isn’t really an option. Truthfully, people in general don’t often do a good enough job when presented with what seems to be a limitless opportunity. If your ex knows they have unlimited access to you to wield at their discretion, unfortunately, they’re going to take advantage.
7.You keep entertaining them
As hurtful as this might sound, men will typically continue communication with someone – not because they care – but because you’re filling that emotional (or physical) void for the time being. As long as there is a need being filled on your part or his, there will always be contact. Move on and focus on gaining a new, healthier relationship with someone else.
continue reading here-http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2016/01/relationships-8-reasons-your-ex-keeps.html

Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by emotions1: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
give them the shekpe.....

they say am mad....
Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
My exes come back to me cuz they will never ever find another nigga like me....I do things my way n they like what I do to them................................meanwhile,,the only thing wey I no get na money...so even if they leave me for a richer nigga,,they always come back for my super star D......When u do something that no one has ever done to her before, she must come back.....
Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by Monalisa185(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingEli:
My exes come back to me cuz they will never ever find another nigga like me....I do things my way n they like what I do to them................................meanwhile,,the only thing wey I no get na money...so even if they leave me for a richer nigga,,they always come back for my super star D......When u do something that no one has ever done to her before, she must come back.....

You dey lick dem plate baa? lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

You dey lick dem plate baa? lipsrsealed
lol..........
Re: 8 Reasons Your Ex Keeps Trying To Get Back With You by bigt2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
So, my ex that I sent a new year message will think I want her back abi? It happened like this:
We ended things on a harsh note for I caught her I ogbomoso when she is expected to be in ibadan (I'm from oyo but I thank God I'm not stagnant, emi kii se eran ilu kan now :B) I went to school and saw her alighting from a bike at under g shocked). She stylishly threw a quarrel a night before and I called till 3pm to no green button - of which she made an excuse of forgetting her phone in ibadan shocked (yet she said she went to collect something from a friend in Ogbomosho,) passed through oyo o lol ))
After questioning, she changed things to the rough key (I've had enough to drink that day so I yabbed her, yes, for the first time. We departed, she wanted to talk it out but out of her ego, fumed again. I walked out Barking out odd words and phrases as things fell apart.
Since then, she rented this energy of hatred from my heart and it took a place in my heart to the extent that at her remembrance, my heart makes the gbi gbi gbi sound like a woofer cheesy.
Thus, I decided to let it go for I have all my exes as friends and not enemies so I texted her. Is this what she may be thinking? She replied and appreciated so I'm at peace, the energy is back! Dazzol, no strings attached.
Ps: I DON'T WANT HER BACK, LOL (she's now an olosho)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why good men turn out to be players / Ladies Farting Secretly / wen your crush finally replies to you inbox's after a year tryna get his attentn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.