Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See This Hilarious Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Hilarious Picture (1428 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Evans The Kidnapper Paracetamol / Hilarious Picture Of Solomon Dalong On His Graduation Day / A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hilarious Picture by Rotjijatau(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Amaechi be like, where is wike, I hope he is not in my government house

Re: See This Hilarious Picture by Leboska(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
You mean the most corrupt governor now a minister under a punk head president.

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Picture by mrvitalis(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leboska:
You mean the most corrupt governor now a minister under a punk head president.
Smh if all corrupt people can achieve what the man achieved in Rivers State in 8 years.. . Then I love corruption

2 Likes

Re: See This Hilarious Picture by fistonati(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
wike or no wike, politicians are bed of trhe same feather. They have d same mindset to milk d states
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
No sir he is in rivers state government house
[url][/url] grin But sir are we going to get there with the mono rail
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by yanabasee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

Smh if all corrupt people can achieve what the man achieved in Rivers State in 8 years.. . Then I love corruption

Can you clearly, without sentiments, give counts of what Amaechi achieved during his gubernatorial tenure?

But nobody cares sha!...
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:29am On Jan 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

like mono rail project including two years strike by judiciary?
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
yanabasee:

Can you clearly, without sentiments, give counts of what Amaechi achieved during his gubernatorial tenure?

But nobody cares sha!...
No governor can stand ameachi side by side In terms of overall achievement.... Please if u stay in pH and say ameachi didn't work. . Then u are worst then the devil
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Lolz
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by yanabasee(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

No governor can stand ameachi side by side In terms of overall achievement.... Please if u stay in pH and say ameachi didn't work. . Then u are worst then the devil

You're ranting....

Tell me, without sentiments, what has been Amaechi's greatest achievement. Stop lingering with insults..

From the southsouth, I'll tell you one governor that Amaechi can never compare himself with... Ex-Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Akpabio.

If you want to state overall achievements of governors, Akpabio supersede Amaechi hands-down.
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by tomholly: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
not really funny jare .but u tried sha
Rotjijatau:
Amaechi be like, where is wike, I hope he is not in my government house
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
yanabasee:

You're ranting....

Tell me, without sentiments, what has been Amaechi's greatest achievement. Stop lingering with insults..

From the southsouth, I'll tell you one governor that Amaechi can never compare himself with... Ex-Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Akpabio.

If you want to state overall achievements of governors, Akpabio supersede Amaechi hands-down.
Ameachi built the best primary school system in Africa
Amaechi built the best primary health care centers in Nigeria
.countless Road network.
The power sector he was fantastic
The agricultural sector he was fantastic
Employment ask Rivers people
Sports. ... . The best sports complex in Nigeria
Common bro u don't stay anywhere near Rivers State so no need...
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by dazdilijae(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Ameachi built the best primary school system in Africa
Amaechi built the best primary health care centers in Nigeria
.countless Road network.
The power sector he was fantastic
The agricultural sector he was fantastic
Employment ask Rivers people
Sports. ... . The best sports complex in Nigeria
Common bro u don't stay anywhere near Rivers State so no need...

Sorry giving pass mark 4 everything does nt make it true. What power sector are you talk bout? Which sports complex you mean compared to Akpabio's stadium, Ameachi is a fraud and posterity would judge him.
Let's see how he performs in transport in the federal and if he won't turn to blame games again
Re: See This Hilarious Picture by mrvitalis(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
dazdilijae:

Sorry giving pass mark 4 everything does nt make it true. What power sector are you talk bout? Which sports complex you mean compared to Akpabio's stadium, Ameachi is a fraud and posterity would judge him.
Let's see how he performs in transport in the federal and if he won't turn to blame games again
It is obvious u don't stay anywhere close to Rivers State.. .. so no need

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Calls On EFCC To Arrest Nwobodo.. Vanguard.. / UK:Picture Of Armless Biafra Protester Murdered By Army Overshadow Buhari At UAE / New Electricity Tariff, Without Prepaid Meters??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.