Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) (2423 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Senator Ben Bruce Murray -anti Corruption War Is Not A Witch Hunt / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Passes Two Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sine early hours of the day I took pain of going through all posts of Senator Ben Murray, at various points I get confused about what he stands out from as far as this present administration is concerned. Later I realized that he was a sincere member of PDP and strong but well meaning opposition to the ruling party.
Deep down the meanings I deduced from the snapshot below I don't think Ben Murray has any thing to gain if this government fail to deliver their campaign promises all he wants is Chang in real sense of it. The question is, was the criticism done in right manners before now?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Another one

Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by tojujack: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
F
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
In the posts there was a tag #effectiveopposition
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by dammytosh: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Have they started probing the NTA fraud ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Was NTA indicted any way
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by mallamseifaldin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fingers are crossed.
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by APCcrimesHD: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2016
#bubu is a tyrant
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Sibrah: 3:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Congregation of people who would rather cut their nose to spite their eyes.
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by mars123(m): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2016
sorry Mr Ben Bruce, you are in a very useless political party. PDP has nothing to offer than to loot the treasury. where is the effetive opposition going to come from? is it fayose or olisa metuh or ffk or dasuki or asari dokubo...kai pdp.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by tabpho111: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Ok..
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by leofab(f): 4:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Achuwa1(m): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Ben bruce was the nta dg tht made sure i watched nta in my village by making transmitters are mounted in all states of the federation during his tenure as dg,,,,,,
I hereby AWARD him best ever nta dg
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by eightsin(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2016
He does his part as a senator
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nimblemind(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Hopefully, one day we'd know what happened to the $200m entertainment fund handed in his care that Nollywood never saw!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Mustay(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Our political parties have not stood out as parties with unique ideals hence, it's difficult to align politicians' values with their parties.

The Nigeria we have today requires you to be a member of a political party (no independent candidacy), so we cannot really bite more than we can chew. It's the more reason why intellectuals are called to be actively involved in politics otherwise the majority continues to hold sway.
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Just a hashtag.

He felt the need to address the emptiness in the opposition strategy these e-warriors have adopted.

One of the few brains on the other side of governance.
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by jonagaga(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Bruce leave trash for lawma abeg
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by justmenoni: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2016
For fufu
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by justmenoni: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
For fufu

quote author=tojujack post=41625982]F
[/quote]
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
#bubu is a tyrant
deluded fellow
Re: Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:
Hopefully, one day we'd know what happened to the $200m entertainment fund handed in his care that Nollywood never saw!
Is this allegation or mere criticism, Ben Bruce I know is smarter than this otherwise hell will let lose as FFK suggested by the time PMB come to know this.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Ceos Of Access Bank,sterling Bank After They Refund Billions / Militant Attacks: Address Niger- Delta Grievances, UK Tells Buhari / Trump Deletes Policy On Banning Of Nigerians And Muslims From His Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.