Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) (7912 Views)

If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / How To Be Happy Always In Life. Read This Awesome Life Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Cybertext(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
gulfer:
Liar Andy grin grin grin angry angry
Lol... Bro, You be detective
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
I dont think so lol
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by yemoxyl(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
OMG!! She's kiss
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ilu obatongue

Ife? There's a movie with that title you know.
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by bloomstar: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah, I do...you do too?
noo i don't... it's too heavy for my hearing. may be you're a vocalist??
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Am sure you know,but I don forgive you tey tey. It is expected of ladies grin grin grin

No na embarassed embarassed

I actually changed my number and I couldn't back up all my contacts...

I'm sorry embarassed
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Akkord4gov: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

No na embarassed embarassed

I actually changed my number and I couldn't back up all my contacts...

I'm sorry embarassed

U know now that you know grin grin grin
I don't blame you,i can also see d pressure. Yourmain here Yourmain there. Na all these guys cause am. Gonna pm you later maybe grin
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

U know now that you know grin grin grin
I don't blame you,i can also see d pressure. Yourmain here Yourmain there. Na all these guys cause am. Gonna pm you later maybe grin

I'm sorry!

Hahahha theres no pressure tongue

Yeah do ! smiley
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by akachidi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
That lady is hippious and my kind of woman..olingo
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wetin dey d packet fit no be wetin dey d inside oo. Due to expi I no dey fall 4 appearance again.
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You look pulchritudinous too.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

*Quietly shuts down laptop, leaves work early, fluffs pillow at home and faints*
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Akkord4gov: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

*Quietly shuts down laptop, leaves work early, fluffs pillow at home and faints*

Just ask for the meaning when you wake up. I don't spit trash to appear special or noticed
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Just ask for the meaning when you wake up. I don't spit trash to appear special or noticed
Funny enough that was the farthest thing from my mind, I wonder why that was the first place your mind went to.
You are special in your own way, everyone is. Everyone secretly desires to be noticed, though to varying degrees. No one wants to be mediocre. Pls relax and try not to be so uptight. There's absolutely no need to be defensive, no one has the right to tell you how to live your life. Peace cool
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
She is beautiful but I don't pray for that shapeundecided
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Akkord4gov: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:

Funny enough that was the farthest thing from my mind, I wonder why that was the first place your mind went to.
You are special in your own way, everyone is. Everyone secretly desires to be noticed, though to varying degrees. No one wants to be mediocre. Pls relax and try not to be so uptight. There's absolutely no need to be defensive, no one has the right to tell you how to live your life. Peace cool

Definitely
Read your former comment first and think if it has to come from another person to you,what would have been your thought. My bro,that is the only meaning I could ascribe to your objection,and to change this,you must convince me.
Peace
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Definitely
Read your former comment first and think if it has to come from another person to you,what would have been your thought. My bro,that is the only meaning I could ascribe to your objection,and to change this,you must convince me.
Peace
Hmmm. We seem to have reached an impasse. How about we just call a truce instead, and bury the proverbial hatchet? I'm sorry you found my comment offensive.
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not bad. I hope she is able to maintain it tho
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Akkord4gov: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rollar:

Hmmm. We seem to have reached an impasse. How about we just call a truce instead, and bury the proverbial hatchet? I'm sorry you found my comment offensive.

Thank you for understanding and am not angry too

1 Like

Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Monalisa185(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloomstar:

noo i don't... it's too heavy for my hearing. may be you're a vocalist??

ehhhh...nah....I'm not...
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by bloomstar: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

ehhhh...nah....I'm not...
alright dear...can i email you please?
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by anyimontana(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2016
yemoxyl:
OMG!! She's kiss
sounds gay
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Monalisa185(f): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2016
bloomstar:
alright dear...can i email you please?
awwww...so sorry, I don't have access to my email account ..
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Dreyl(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Andyblaze:

Can't leak it now. Wait make I first run package first before una cast my show
angry
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by Qualer: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2016
yemoxyl:
OMG!! She's kiss

you know you ain't half bad too, but i can't conclude till i see a full length pix grin
Re: If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) by bloomstar: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

awwww...so sorry, I don't have access to my email account ..
ok den..do you ping? just wana know you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.