Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (25362 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by binoosmart(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please inform any corper or any body you know serving in Ifelodun local government area in Kwara State that they should not travel down to Kwara State yet because the fight between the Nupe and the Yoruba indigene there have aggravated and have gone more bloody too.

They are to hear from their CLO before returning to their LG.Please rebroadcast and inform others.Thanks.

http://www.ebiraland..com.ng/2016/01/bloody-fight-in-ifelodun-local.html

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Noted. May God protect His children

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by praxisnetworks: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
This lalasticlala will not show up when needed

But will be available for olamide vs don jaxxy

13 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by binoosmart(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
praxisnetworks:

That guy is really Needed asap

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by yanabasee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Corpers should really be warned.... They're the only people that will fall prey... And we know Buhari doesn't care about corpers.... Have #2011 in mind. Before u quote me and spew ya trash...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by binoosmart(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2016
yanabasee:
Corpers should really be warned.... They're the only people that will fall prey... And we know Buhari doesn't care about corpers.... Have #2011 in mind. Before u quote me and spew ya trash...

Please leave Buhari outathis

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by DickDastardly(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by DickDastardly(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2016
binoosmart:

Please leave Buhari outathis
Abeg leave trash for lawma

14 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by watered(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Bubu sef

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by urbanmonk: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
If buhari means well, the only ministry he should head is culture and integration. Nigerians have refused to mix

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by tpiar: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
new year.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by ril19(m): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Please and please those fighting should not endanger the lives of our dear coppers. they are innocent strangers o. hmm.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by FisifunKododada: 12:47am On Jan 04, 2016
cool A reconciliation team from Aso Rock/Senate should be sent there asap - don't let it linger. Also, the police should be on standby to handle any nonsense from anyone who dares to break the law.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Candyrain(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Kwara State again? The last one was between Erile and Offa and it was really blood with properties destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by APCcrimesHD: 2:01am On Jan 04, 2016
lalasticlala mynd.44 se.un
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by felixtare(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy

u dey nairaland dey smart n write rubbish,d fight dey wait for u for kwara go help yoruba win d fight...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2016
AFRICA and BLACK are curse to humanity and the world ; I have said it countless times and they (black animals) continue reaffirming and proving me right by their callous, inhumane, vile, unscrupulous acts....

*** I spit on the savage black race, that have refused to advance***

6 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by leofab(f): 3:54am On Jan 04, 2016
What is wrong with Blackman Michael Jackson I hail oh.....

6 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by mlanreh: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2016
where is lalasticlala . Pls move this ASAP
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by clockwise(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, change occuring indeed. We shall all see d end of the change.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by tpiar: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2016
are the authorities in these areas aware of this?
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by coolzeal(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
AFRICA and BLACK are curse to humanity and the world ; I have said it countless times and they (black animals) continue reaffirming and proving me right by their callous, inhumane, vile, unscrupulous acts....

*** I spit on the savage black race, that have refused to advance***
Pick up some history books and research about ancient Africa in antiquity, It will help uplift your fragmented soul. You sound like the savage yourself.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Segadem(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2016
praxisnetworks:

hmmm
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by HammerEvery(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Nupes and fulanis suyanizing yorubas in kwara since the days of Afonja. hehehehehe!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by lasisi69(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
I trust my nupe and gwari guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Richie0974: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Oh! ! lipsrsealed
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by ademoladeji(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Sad
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
sad
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Demmocrats(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Darkness fighting Darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by missionmex(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
##alllifematters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Record More Success In Clearing Operations Against Boko Haram. See Photos / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.