Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (25381 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by PsalmieD(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
lol.. Na u sabi
Naxo bro always peace.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by yapapa: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
HammerEvery:
Nupes and fulanis suyanizing yorubas in kwara since the days of Afonja. hehehehehe!
e no go betta for your mama dis year for that statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Excelboi(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Because of this dispute among the two tribes, i was arrested unlawfully by the police and detained. If you care to read the story, click https://www.nairaland.com/2830229/nigerian-police-abuse-power-nasty
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by chakula: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Op why do you limited your advice only on corpers? Others fellow are they not Nigerians? When next please advance your notice to cover every person.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by chaberry(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Yorrobbers and wahalla

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by juman(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
urbanmonk:
If buhari means well, the only ministry he should head is culture and integration. Nigerians have refused to mix

@bolded

The problem is nigeria refuse to be a sensible country.

It is easy as abc to have a real country if there are real leaders.

Africa lacks good leaders.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by marleyboy1991: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
AFRICA and BLACK are curse to humanity and the world ; I have said it countless times and they (black animals) continue reaffirming and proving me right by their callous, inhumane, vile, unscrupulous acts....

*** I spit on the savage black race, that have refused to advance***
Your father and mother are the curse to the universe because if your dad had masturbate instead of sleeping with your mom...,you won't be alive..orde omo ale(bastard)

If blacks are cursed what will you call America,russia,france,china and the middle east for the every day violence we see on Al jazeera

God will punish you if you quote me..
The best thing is to ask God for forgiveness and leave the trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by guru01(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
What the hell is problem this new year.
OP how do you know it's bloody, pics please.
Please ooo this year is for peace and prosperity.

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by khaycee007(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Pls ignore the post its an old msg that went viral, the CLO in share has given go ahead.

Notice!!! I(CLO) just met with The military captain incharge of SHARE on your(corps members) behalf and he assured me again that all corps members are free to arrive SHARE at any point in time as long as u identify yourself as a corps member...please if any car or bike-man is skeptical about bringing any of you down to share, give me a call so he could talk with the CAPtain himself. Wish u guys safe trip...gat2rest nw. -CLO
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by superior1: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
AFRICA and BLACK are curse to humanity and the world ; I have said it countless times and they (black animals) continue reaffirming and proving me right by their callous, inhumane, vile, unscrupulous acts....

*** I spit on the savage black race, that have refused to advance***

You need help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
That tribe? We all know they are cowards.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by HammerEvery(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
yapapa:
e no go betta for your mama dis year for that statement.

e pain am!
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by HammerEvery(f): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
WiLdFLame:
in every country or region with somany tribes like nigeria-a strong central with an iron fist policy need dictate and maintain national unity...if u tribalize lasan u and ur generation be executed with judiciary interference

Then you will first execute buhari for making the tribal statement- "what do igbos want?
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by HammerEvery(f): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
fearNORTH:
Everyone is now striving to obtain land in Yoruba land while it last.

Cowardice is really a bliss

yorubar dey do land bonanza with their cowardice. kikikkikiki!

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by jerexzy(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
buhari call ur boys to order
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
chaberry:
Yorrobbers and wahalla
cheesy yorrobbers.... grin
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Obijulius: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
According to Tunde Bakare, Buhari is not clueless but helpless.

Since Tunde Bakare is a wiseman then he must be right. We have a helpless president-helpless country.

binoosmart:

Please leave Buhari outathis
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Obijulius: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Lol.

Experts at Rule 9. Unfortunately Nupe no send for.Nairaland rules.

I'm hearing the slaughter is massive...For the Nupes who are the most accommodating tribe to be doing this, someone must have taken their welcome too far.

Luciferlove:
That tribe? We all know they are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Eaugusta(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool A reconciliation team from Aso Rock/Senate should be sent there asap - don't let it linger. Also, the police should be on standby to handle any nonsense from anyone who dares to break the law.

Not in this country with our carefree leaders
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by yapapa: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2016
HammerEvery:

e pain am!
hahahahha...ode! I no get your time,swerve.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by adicious(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
....and I served in Share 2012-2013... Thank God for his protection, that place used to be a very peaceful place.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy

#Don jazzy voice

ehmmm!!! egbon ... DickDastardly, if you want Kwara state, come and collect it grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
coolzeal:
Pick up some history books and research about ancient Africa in antiquity, It will help uplift your fragmented soul. You sound like the savage yourself.
. Exactly as expected, the rejoinder of a blackman.... basking in d euphoria of a phantom perfect Africa of centuries ago., while there's absolutely nothing on ground today or the future in sight....

Be responsible to urself, identify the problem with d black race; own it; only then can u seek redress and respite... stop deceiving ur deluded self and lying to urself... it will help no one (ur black race is a perfect Depiction)
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
barajo1:
u really need to think before writing. you displayed d highest level of stupidity dis new year. I careless of ur tribe.
. Go n Die kid; what do u know?

I'm traveled and we'll read; u shouldn't even dear confronting me in argument... our black brothers live like animals and savages... u better accept it and think of ways of redress
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ehinmola:
Hmmmmmmm. Why bloodshed everywhere. From boko haram to shites to yoruba-nupe. Is this one nigeria we all talk about?. Buhari should deploy soldiers to this troublesome region before more souls are lost. Coopers pls stay back and inform others o.
. The soldiers will only go their and kill more people... u really don't know u have a savage coward force u call military... such a pity...
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
marleyboy1991:

Your father and mother are the curse to the universe because if your dad had masturbate instead of sleeping with your mom...,you won't be alive..orde omo ale(bastard)

If blacks are cursed what will you call America,russia,france,china and the middle east for the every day violence we see on Al jazeera

God will punish you if you quote me..
The best thing is to ask God for forgiveness and leave the trash for lawma
. U are a child; u are not worthy of my quote and lack any intellectual. Pedestal to dialogue with me... u are far off ; when u grow older U'll understand...
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by simi4me(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
this country is a joke.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by marleyboy1991: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. U are a child; u are not worthy of my quote and lack any intellectual. Pedestal to dialogue with me... u are far off ; when u grow older U'll understand...

Just f*ck off to hell...
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Jacko01: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fo me oh as fo me oh if i be corper service don finish fo me be dat
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Maxi112: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy
who told u that kwara belong to u..... "u are joking" cause we r not going to leave even a half plot of land for u people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.