Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. (25383 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by hotgunz(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
binoosmart:

Please leave Buhari outathis
if it was jonathan u will b shoutin abi?

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by missionmex(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Where did you keep your sences?
lasisi69:
I trust my nupe guys..

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by okpara007(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Ok...only God knw say i wnt serve in dt kind of state when d time comes
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by pointstores(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
nawa new year
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Skywalker5(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
This is what tribalism and religious segregation has caused. When human being hate and fight each other because they think one has a trait different from them.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
in every country or region with somany tribes like nigeria-a strong central with an iron fist policy need dictate and maintain national unity...if u tribalize lasan u and ur generation be executed with judiciary interference
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by jkendy(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Na wa oooo, dis early Monday morning Bukola where U dey Ur attention is needed back home.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by winkmart: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
too bad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, PLEASE
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by kozmokaz(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
I trust my nupe and gwari guys

make I borrow u punch line

end time comment
grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by yomexp(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy
fuulish biafraudian

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Dem dey launch Missiles with rockets abi na just with blow and machete undecided
If dem neva use bomb then na play grin
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by lasisi69(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
kozmokaz:

make I borrow u punch line

end time comment

grin
boss, carry on

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by barajo1(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
AFRICA and BLACK are curse to humanity and the world ; I have said it countless times and they (black animals) continue reaffirming and proving me right by their callous, inhumane, vile, unscrupulous acts....

*** I spit on the savage black race, that have refused to advance***
u really need to think before writing. you displayed d highest level of stupidity dis new year. I careless of ur tribe.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by PsalmieD(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
I trust my nupe and gwari guys
smelling nupe blood....anti-peace[s]

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by donlarbito(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one. They should try and reclaim kwara state. That afonja and alimi story is really shameful. Kwara belongs to us yorubas wink cheesy
Is this what you were told to do
Tell the innocent ones to stay put to where ever they are
Not this trash your saying
Nobody is asking you of who owns kwara
Get sense man
Common sense no longer common
Gush

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by lasisi69(f): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
missionmex:
Where did you keep your sences?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by missionmex(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
leofab:
What is wrong with Blackman Michael Jackson I hail oh.....
nothing is wrong madam, vices are seen and perpetrated by all colours.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
well said..
coolzeal:
Pick up some history books and research about ancient Africa in antiquity, It will help uplift your fragmented soul. You sound like the savage yourself.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by lasisi69(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2016
PsalmieD:

smelling nupe blood....anti-peace[s]
lol.. Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by scholes0(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Awon Tapa!
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by missionmex(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Na Ime ike gi
grow up biko.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Idiataqueen(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
Darkness fighting Darkness.
lolz hahahahaha
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by fearNORTH: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Everyone is now striving to obtain land in Yoruba land while it last.
Cowardice is really a bliss

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by lasisi69(f): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2016
missionmex:
grow up biko.
I no want. .. Help me

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2016
urbanmonk:
If buhari means well, the only ministry he should head is culture and integration. Nigerians have refused to mix

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by tomholly: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
why are they fighting they should come and knee here and raise both hands up Asap
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by Ehinmola(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmm. Why bloodshed everywhere. From boko haram to shites to yoruba-nupe. Is this one nigeria we all talk about?. Buhari should deploy soldiers to this troublesome region before more souls are lost. Coopers pls stay back and inform others o.
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by free2blast(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
HammerEvery:
Nupes and fulanis suyanizing yorubas in kwara since the days of Afonja. hehehehehe!
Biafra tout sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by wokomabest(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool A reconciliation team from Aso Rock/Senate should be sent there asap - don't let it linger. Also, the police should be on standby to handle any nonsense from anyone who dares to break the law.
police taking to their heels since 1914
Re: Fight Between Yorubas And Nupes Now Bloody, In Kwara State - Ebiraland. by engrjacuzzi: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2016
I blame PMB, Tinubu, and saraki for this fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar / Reps Fault N145 Fuel Pump Price, Accuses PPPRA Of Fraud / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.