Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay (30460 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Kanu,Dasuki: Nba,sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay-vanguard / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

forget the SANs, they are protecting the constitution and law and not the common man, but remember in every general rule there is exception
[/s]

Rubbish the constitution remains supreme and can never bend for any illiterate bastard Daura dullard terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

bullharry is not the first president and will never be the last so why will constitution bend for him

7 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by disloman(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

shatap the same court he refused to obey
I'm not surprised.Should have know that wailers are so dumb that they don't comprehend anything.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
that's what u get from a govt ruled by people with 19th century mindset.

an illiterate unrepentant terrorist dullard
bullharry will never die well Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Rubbish the constitution remains supreme and can never bend for any illiterate bastard Daura dullard terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

bullharry is not the first president and will never be the last so why will constitution bend for him

u need deliverance from the spirit of hatred, disrespect and pro-corruption e-warrior

5 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
disloman:
I'm not surprised.Should have know that wailers are so dumb that they don't comprehend anything.
[/s]

what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

u need deliverance from the spirit of hatred, disrespect and pro-corruption e-warrior
[/s]

You need deliverance from the spirit of zombieness, bias mind, and lying e-walker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Descartes: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
I can smell the arrival of Debased Creatures from afar trying to invade the thread and attack Op grin
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by EasternLion: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari should just chill and allow court orders to be carried out.
He is setting a mark of tyrannical tendencies before Nigerians and world in general, which is too bad for Nigeria itself.

All those wishing we return to dictatorship or "benevolent tyranny".

In my local language we say "isi kote ebu, ogbakasia ya"

Dazzal!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bonechamberlain(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

an illiterate unrepentant terrorist dullard
bullharry will never die well Insha'Allah amin

grin grin guy easy o, I sure know apc would regret their actions.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by EasternActivist: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

u rot in agony with ur hatred, someone vows to rurn nigerian like dubai, uk, singapore and their likes but you are agiants him, mind you what buhari is doing is for me and you. his kids are already living a 1st class lifestyle.

Vows upon vows, yet not one promise has been fulfilled.
Even a kid will tell you it is a SCAM.
Buhari is a scam

8 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:

grin grin fuy easy o, I sure know apc would regret their actions.

apc are bunch of unrepentant hopeless vagabonds

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Vows upon vows, yet not one promise has been fulfilled.
Even a kid will tell you it is a SCAM.
Buhari is a scam
wait for the 2016 budget of change to be implemented

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Descartes:
I can smell the arrival of Debased Creatures from afar trying to invade the thread and attack Op grin

nobody dares this is general Bloodykiller the only guy you don't wanna mess with

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

we call it budget of chain

Buhari is a scum and a scam

Roger that

5 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bonechamberlain(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

apc are bunch of unrepentant hopeless vagabonds

they knew who buhari was from the start, but because of vote and quest for power, they chose the devil.

my surprise is how some people from the sophisticated region fell for the propaganda, and gullible tactics used by the apc.

we have a long way to go regarding education in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

You need deliverance from the spirit of zombieness, bias mind, and lying e-walker
were u dropped from pdp payrol list afteer your defect at the last polls, whee you part of the pdp paid e-warrior, i now know your problem. joblessness

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fearNORTH: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Kanu and Dasuki lawyers should capitalize on Buhari's ignorant assertion at the media chat to quash whatever charges being pressed against them.

The silly ones always talk themselves into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:

they knew who buhari was from the start, but because of vote and quest for power, they chose the devil.

my surprise is how some people from the sophisticated region fell for the propaganda, and gullible tactics used by the apc.

we have a long way to go regarding education in this country.

they are filled with hate and bias thus they voted for an illiterate terrorist Daura dullard who knows nothing about Modern democracy, now they are seeing it and instead of them accepting their fluke they're still trying to dash a dog a diamond necklace by even going as far to support tyranny.
the hungry Aisha Fried rice eaters like omojuwa and his fellow bastard rice-tivist have gone mute
they call them zombie but i call them walkers

4 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

were u dropped from pdp payrol list afteer your defect at the last polls, whee you part of the pdp paid e-warrior, i now know your problem. joblessness
[/s]

shatap your dirty mouth there

who's is talking about payrol here

stick to the topic or get lost forever
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by EasternActivist: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

Implemented, how?
What of it wasn't implemented?
I just don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

we call it budget of chain

Buhari is a scum and a scam

Roger that

buhari is not scam, there is no money, crude now sales at 36 dollars instead of 140 dollars in gej time. so you see where the problem is .

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

Implemented, how?
What of it wasn't implemented?
I just don't get it.
don't be pessimistic, who no want naija better?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

buhari is not scam, there is no money, crude now sales at 36 dollars instead of 140 dollars in gej time. so you see where the problem is .
[/s]

Buhari is a scum a scallywag and illiterate bastard
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa
Buhari is now an international mockery and a nonentity traveling bastard vagabond
a useless president with cow brain

Roger that

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

shatap your dirty mouth there

who's is talking about payrol here

stick to the topic or get lost forever

buhari is your president for the next 4 or 8 years accept or denied it

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a scum a scallywag and illiterate bastard
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa
Buhari is now an international mockery and a nonentity traveling bastard vagabond
a useless president with cow brain

Roger that
buhari is your president for the next 4 or 8 years accept or denied it,

3 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

buhari is your president for the next 4 or 8 years accept or denied it
[/s]

Nope he's the president of dumb folks who sees nothing in his nonchalant attitude.
and he'll be sentenced to death by hanging after his tenure like that Egyptian president.
Buhari will never die well

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

buhari is your president for the next 4 or 8 years accept or denied it,
[/s]

Buhari will never die well Insha'Allah amin

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Nope he's the president of dumb folks who sees nothing in his nonchalant attitude.
and he'll be sentenced to death by hanging after his tenure like that Egyptian president.
Buhari will never die well
i hope u mean ur corrupt mentors like kanu, dansuki and gej

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

i hope u mean ur corrupt mentors like kanu, dansuki and gej
[/s]

Nope i mean corrupt bastards like Tinubu Amaechi Fashola Oshiomole Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

don't be pessimistic, who no want naija better?
[/s]

not under bullharry because he gat no plans and he's destined to fail Insha'Allah amin
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Nope i mean corrupt bastards like Tinubu Amaechi Fashola Oshiomole Atiku
present your evidence that they are corrupt before any competent court nd i will ensure that they are prosecuted - pmb, media chat

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Sasuwa(f): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

not under bullharry because he gat no plans and he's destined to fail Insha'Allah amin
what will you gain if buhari fail, just to prove a point, i decree you are ****** in jesus name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.