Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay (30472 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Kanu,Dasuki: Nba,sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay-vanguard / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Sasuwa:

present your evidence that they are corrupt before any competent court nd i will ensure that they are prosecuted - pmb, media chat
[/s]

shatap the same court Buhari refused to obey

go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by after1: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
It is more frightening when the so called most educated tribe in Nigeria keeps supporting Buhari's destruction of the Judiciary system. angry

Typical red mud villager.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
after1:

You have been cursing everyone on this thread, why are you frustrated? You can make your points without cursing/insulting everyone, grow up and stop disgracing yourself.
[/s]

what's this one saying tongue

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by after1: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Read again.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
after1:

Read again.
[/s]

i don't read trash
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
after1:

You truly have comprehension problem, no wonder you cant construct an error free sentence.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by after1: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Get well soon kid.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by bloodkiller: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
after1:

I'll Get well soon my father
ok
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by CSTR2: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
A precedent has been set for future Nigerian presidents both good and bad.
To hell with the constitution. I should decide what is best for the country not some judicial egg-heads.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by after1: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
ok

Editing my post shows you are getting more frustrated, I just hope you dont hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by EasternActivist: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

don't be pessimistic, who no want naija better?

Were you optimistic during GEJ tenure?

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Shegs02(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Why won't they disagree, wen they don't hav d interest of the nation @ heart

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Good!! The Judiciary shouldn't stand for this!! No member of the Judiciary should take this lying down. The same rubbish Ameachi did in Rivers State. As usual the illiterate mallam never understood a word from the oath he took the day he was sworn in as President. The Justice System should NOT condone Buhari's impunity

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2016
fearNORTH:
Kanu and Dasuki lawyers should capitalize on Buhari's ignorant assertion at the media chat to quash whatever charges being pressed against them.

The silly ones always talk themselves into trouble.

People like you are the reason why impunity thrives. .what would Booooohari do? Kill or imprison everyone in the Justice system?? Rubbish!! The Dunce has left the responsibility of Governance to become a Judge

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by maestroferddi: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
All those saying PMB is flouting court orders, I would want to ask them if it was their sons or daughters or even relations or family members that were killed as a result of what Dasuki did, will they still be saying PMB is flouting court orders.

I believe one thing for sure, those saying PMB is flouting court order are just saying so, because, they were not readily affected by it.
Common sense you no get.

What did Dasuki do? Has he been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction? Or any you too young to know that a suspect is assumed innocent until a court finds him guilty?

I feel for people like you who have sold your ability to do the minutest of critical thinking to the likes of "comical Ali" and other merchants of falsehood resident in APC.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by kozmokaz(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Finally, you cannot fight corruption but build a system to combat
corruption. Fighting corruption is not actually governance rather it's
good governance that fights corruption.-
kozmokaz is one of the Nigerian wailing wailers as they call it,
seriously wailing for a better Nigeria other than the present cozen.
Note! Do not insult your fellow Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fearNORTH: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

People like you are the reason why impunity thrives. .what would Booooohari do? Kill or imprison everyone in the Justice system?? Rubbish!! The Dunce has left the responsibility of Governance to become a Judge

Did you comprehend where I was really coming from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre / Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Twitter User Sees Buhari's Dinner With Saraki & Dogara As 'Game Of Throne'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.