Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Parental Responsibility In Creating Today's Homosexuals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parental Responsibility In Creating Today's Homosexuals (454 Views)

Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parental Responsibility In Creating Today's Homosexuals by Eddygourdo(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
It's with great sadness that I announce the death of my family friend's son (rip to somto), the cause of his death was mentioned in hushed tones and hidden from me because I had a premonition of such happening, my experiences has made me hate single schools despite not attending one, somto died of a rotted insides as a result of constant gay molestation by some boys in his school, the senior boys passed him around and slept with him on a daily basis, I remember when his family maintained their I'll advised high handedness to send him to that secondary school, I fought against it because I have come to realise that the children of this age are more knowledgeable and IT oriented, that unlike my age who never knew that it was possible for a man to desire another man, they have phones with Web content and like everyone could have stumbled on gay sex online.
There is an age in children, where they wanna explore and are curious of new feelings resulting from the build up of hormones for puberty, this results in sexual feelings and a constantly erect penis incase of teenage boys, in my time, all we desired then was girls where only our lack of guts to talk to one stop us from having sex, we never contemplated easing our urges on our fellow raging boys, because such knowledge was taboo and not normal. I am someone who doesn't buy the idea of gays telling me they were born that way, every gay person suffered some form of molestation which was physical or emotional. They refuse to accept it, but most ladies who attended single schools and practised lesbianism only to stop the act once they left such environment and encountered boys is a testament of emotional molestation by her environment and other students therein. There is nothing like a gay is born with it, the society creates them through its actions or in actions. This is why I don't castigate a gay person anymore because the damage has been done. And it's very difficult to undo.

Parents are moulders of our children, what are your actions and in actions that could create the next gay or lesbian. Why the interest in single schools which hamper the development of our children, isn't it better my daughter slept with a fellow make student in a mixed school than her fellow girl in a single school? Dont parents feel they ought to be more involved in the confusing hormonal periods in their children's lives so as to guide them rather than leaving such responsibility to others in a school which might not be properly run with advisers and role models. Do we blame the gays of today who were victims of molestation at one point or another or do we keep mourning the likes of somto who was slept with, without his consent simply because he was a junior boy who couldn't refuse the orders of his seniors, we are suing the school authorities and attempting to gather more information on those boys, but what do you do to a 14 or 15 year old lad with raging hormones who practised sex on a hapless young boy in jss 1. I will throw more light on this in a few minutes
Re: Parental Responsibility In Creating Today's Homosexuals by otesy: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wow. I totally detest boarding schools. And I'm beginning to detest single sex schools. How come this led to death though? Father please protect our kids and give us the wisdom we need to raise them right.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon / Were You Beaten For Any Of The Following Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.