Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons (32154 Views)

Keke Riders Arrested In Borno With Charms And Dangerous Weapons. Photos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Mekky05(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
But emeka and chinedu why?..small boys like dix dey cult?..nawa for dix ibo people o
Don't die because of the igbo race ooh..you're still needed alive to continue seeing them make it big and give you more hate and jealousy. Omo ale ja ti ja ti!

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I told you nothing good comes out of that ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by chynie: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
But emeka and chinedu why?..small boys like dix dey cult?..nawa for dix ibo people o

Guy wey my joint u steal grin

ok i forgive is new year
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aww but they're so young. sad
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by rhektor(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Segadem:
Not surprised, unless they change the name of that state, who named it self?
Ogun State means Charm-State.

The name ogun does not mean charm in the context of it as a state, dude if you don't understand a thing just ask, jumping to conclusion like this present you as been shown shallow. Misinformation is worst than no information
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Ehinmola(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
The beginning of the end
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Segadem(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
haibe:
You know little about yoruba.. There are several words that are spealt the same way but means different things. You know Ogun can also mean war right? It also means medicine?
I'm from Ogun State, born, bred in the state.

Ogun can mean War
Oogun means sweat
Ogun means medicine
Ogun means inheritance
Ogun means charm or juju
Ogun means god of iron
Ogun means Twenty

...the name of Ogun state was coined out from Ogunpa river.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Segadem(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
haibe:
You know little about yoruba.. There are several words that are spealt the same way but means different things. You know Ogun can also mean war right? It also means medicine?
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Segadem(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
rhektor:

The name ogun does not mean charm in the context of it as a state, dude if you don't understand a thing just ask, jumping to conclusion like this present you as been shown shallow. Misinformation is worst than no information
I'm from Ogun State, born, bred and buttered in the state,Sagamu to be precise under the shagamu local government ( the head of Remo towns) Do u know Ogun state was coined out from Ogunpa river? do u know the history of this river? a beg if u dont know something make u no talk am!
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by nkemdi89(f): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
7footre:
It's a good thing they've been apprehended while young! There is room for rehabilitation and probable reintegration into the society
Only in books, the country doesn't have those facilties, we don't even have functional juvenile prisons, the only open prison we have in kaure isn't functional.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Keepshining(f): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Catch them young before it is too late.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
The first guy sef still wear him new year cloth. Those guys weh I dey see never pass 14. Abeg make dem call Waziri make he come tear them koboko 50 each should do, make dem head home.
And in 10 years time they become dons abi.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Bonapart(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
You this girl, hv been seeing your silly and childish comment against men of God and igbo people.... I don't have time for you now cos i am working on a project... I bet you am coming for you soon but i pray you don't die before then. Check all my post am a known figure here. I bet i will personally make sure you quit nairaland. I am coming for you

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
Somebody's girlfriend, smh.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wen i dey dis age i nor Try am look babe twice my mama go jst kil me not 2 talk of holding toy gun.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by 7footre(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
nkemdi89:

Only in books, the country doesn't have those facilties, we don't even have functional juvenile prisons, the only open prison we have in kaure isn't functional.
Unfortunately so... buh their parents and guardians can take up the challenge and do the most they can, to see that the young ones don't end up a menace to the society.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
The police seem serious about battling this crime, hope lagos get more serious and tougher, starting with all the thieves and phone and gadgets criminals in ikeja, lagos.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by mypickupbuddy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gracito:
Hian
hahahahaha, okwia? umuaka kita dikwa egwu.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by refreshrate: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
7footre:
It's a good thing they've been apprehended while young! There is room for rehabilitation and probable reintegration into the society

The parents would rather use money for owambe instead of sending them to school forget that thing about rehabilitation.

Next month dem go don forget everything

Na God dey look after pikin is their mantra
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Sunnypa11(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Olamide Badoo boys arrested
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Gracito(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
mypickupbuddy:

hahahahaha, okwia? umuaka kita dikwa egwu.
eziokwu ehn, ike gwuru m nno
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by zang: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Segadem:
Not surprised, unless they change the name of that state, who named it self?
Ogun State means Charm-State.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by BUAR(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
even though ur tribabilistic u still blame or. Mock ur own sect apparently.you re a mistake.am sorry God this dude is a mistake ,
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
I pray Funaab has anti cult groups o. resuming on 11th
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by dmuchwells(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time children
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yoruba boys got spoilt right from their mama v**gina
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by codedeleniyan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
ogun state guyz na all of dem won get mouth
and they fit no belong oh rumour sha dem dis 1 to small 4 iniciation na durin dat inicition dem go die if their body no carry am again for d beatin
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Lewismartins69: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
na only ibo people they join cult at a very young age mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Stripped In Agba, Ebonyi State, Almost Lynched (Pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.