Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons (32153 Views)

Keke Riders Arrested In Borno With Charms And Dangerous Weapons. Photos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by toprealman: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
marycool18:
Why do people join cults? undecided
Ask Olamide.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Mbediogu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
The first guy sef still wear him new year cloth. Those guys weh I dey see never pass 14. Abeg make dem call Waziri make he come tear them koboko 50 each should do, make dem head home.

Let them face the law. Rat wey carry belle
don comot for small rat.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Chanchit: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mbediogu:

Let them face the law. Rat wey carry belle
don comot for small rat.

Lmao! But they are still juveniles and them never commit murder na, they can just keep their records so any other attempted attempt would make them pay for the first offence together.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Mbediogu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:

Lmao! But they are still juveniles and them never commit murder na, they can just keep their records so any other attempted attempt would make them pay for the first offence together.

Let the law say so. Let the law free them.
The adults are no longer the problem of Nigeria. If my child decides to go the evil way
GOD FORBID, he will have the law to contend
with.

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Chanchit: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mbediogu:

Let the law say so. Let the law free them.
The adults are no longer the problem of Nigeria. If my child decides to go the evil way
GOD FORBID, he will have the law to contend
with.

It looks as if you are taking this personal but this kids might be home as we speak. Cases like this are rampant where I reside and the guys involved are btw 18-22 they didn't spend up to a week in cell, if murder is not involved its still forgivable.
If your child should get caught doing such at this stage, you should count it joy cos you know you have more work to do not when its gone awry.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Drabrah(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
7footre:
It's a good thing they've been apprehended while young! There is room for rehabilitation and probable reintegration into the society
I pray ooo.
Hoping they wudnt b more hardened in detention sef
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by LilSmith55(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Ogun and cultism

Be like, Bread and Butter

1 Like

Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by luxflowz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
But emeka and chinedu why?..small boys like dix dey cult?..nawa for dix ibo people o

What are u suffering from....aqain ..#some_girls_sef
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by dinosmiles(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't just knw wat d future holds for dis children... Ur parents sent u guys to school wit their hard earned money, so that u can contribute to d development of ur fatherland...buh u chose to disgrace them...its highly pathetic.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by rhektor(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Segadem:

I'm from Ogun State, born, bred and buttered in the state,Sagamu to be precise under the shagamu local government ( the head of Remo towns) Do u know Ogun state was coined out from Ogunpa river? do u know the history of this river? a beg if u dont know something make u no talk am!

Not named after ogunpa, mr Segadem, the state was named after river Ogun (odo ogun) which means long nor charm.
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by Segadem(m): 3:04am On Mar 12, 2016
rhektor:

Not named after ogunpa, mr Segadem, the state was named after river Ogun (odo ogun) which means long nor charm.
hmmmm,ok
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by rhektor(m): 3:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Segadem:

I'm from Ogun State, born, bred and buttered in the state,Sagamu to be precise under the shagamu local government ( the head of Remo towns) Do u know Ogun state was coined out from Ogunpa river? do u know the history of this river? a beg if u dont know something make u no talk am!
Re: Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons by rhektor(m): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Segadem:

Oga ade Ogun State was coined out from the river Ogun not Ogunpa don't come here twist history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Stripped In Agba, Ebonyi State, Almost Lynched (Pics) / Four Thieves Caught In In Ojo Lagos, Beaten And Tied By Mob (Video + Photos) / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.