Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? (1827 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Does God Really Answer Prayers? / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ifenes(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

You speak inspiration. What belief system do you subscribe to?

None,but I learned everything. I studied ancient religion in college. Islam,Christianity,Hindu,Canaanite Religion,Atenism,Minoan Religion,Mithraism(which is today's Christianity),Pagan Vikings,Manichaeism,Ashurism etc

As you can see I will obviously have more knowledge about religion than those who read just one.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by Judas2013: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

Judas do you believe in the existence of God Jehovah and his son Jesus?

Then I will have to believe in Odin,Allah,Osirus,Shango too.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by wealthinfos(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2016
ifenes:

None,but I learned everything. I studied ancient religion in college. Islam,Christianity,Hindu,Canaanite Religion,Atenism,Minoan Religion,Mithraism(which is today's Christianity),Pagan Vikings,Manichaeism,Ashurism etc

As you can see I will obviously have more knowledge about religion than those who read just one.

Very intresting, but do u believe in the existence of God and his son Jesus?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by ifenes(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
wealthinfos:

Very intresting, but do u believe in the existence of God and his son Jesus?

Just like Judas said,I will have to believe in other gods and goddesses too. Minoan Religion deity was a goddess and the people back then believed she created the world. Today it is Jesus and his father. You see it makes no sense for me to believe they existed.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Judas2013:

In that case can your holy spirit help find the missing Chibok girls or not?
Is that the only thing bothering you right now?
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by frank317: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
bxcode:

Is that the only thing bothering you right now?

I guess its not bothering the holy spirit right? D you think the condition of chibok girls shouldn't bother anyone? Does it not bother you? I might understand why it wouldn't bother you all loving God, but u?

What a wicked question. You must be the devil.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by bxcode(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
frank317:

I guess its not bothering the holy spirit right? D you think the condition of chibok girls shouldn't bother anyone? Does it not bother you? I might understand why it wouldn't bother you all loving God, but u?

What a wicked question. You must be the devil.
Thank you sir.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by orisa37: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Does God realy love man in the face of all these endless troubles, suffering, calamity and death at last? Yes. For God so loves humans that He gave Jesus to show believers in Him the way to Ultimate Happiness and Perfection. And Death is Transit to Perfect Happiness. If he does why does he permit these troubles and sufferings to mankind? These are Negatives that we must make Positives, Wrongs that we must make Rights before we can get a visa to the Ultimate Perfection.
How do we justify the biblical story that man is suffering because one Adam and Eve sined and so i should pay the price for another man's sin? Believe that man is man and that there is a governing Super Spirit(S.S.) to Whom man shall return to be like. Tell me is this fair? What is good for Goose is good for the Gander. The Goose hear is The Super Spirit, (S.S). He lives in His Godsphere and it is by Death only we can reach Him. This World is a Market for 24/7, but Heaven is Home. The Bible is a continuing History about life and spirit to human to spirit.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by orisa37: 5:15am On Jan 06, 2016
may be fair in heaven but not on earth!

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by orisa37: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2016
"The Judeo-christian God does not care because he is not there". God cares. He creates us and loves us. He allows His Angels to drive us away from the original garden to enable Him plan properly for our return to Him. So He is there. Lord God Almighty, "Oluwa Olorun Olodumare" is there. "He is just a theoretical construct of the human mind". He gave us Conscience, Heart, Soul, Mind and Body to cover them. From these, especially the Conscience, He gave us Imagination to make blue-prints, proto-types and other things like Him but not idols to share His care for us. So God is real. He is there in His Godsphere. He is not a framed-up ideas.

1 Like

Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by urahara(m): 6:22am On Jan 06, 2016
orisa37:
"The Judeo-christian God does not care because he is not there". God cares. He creates us and loves us. He allows His Angels to drive us away from the original garden to enable Him plan properly for our return to Him. So He is there. Lord God Almighty, "Oluwa Olorun Olodumare" is there. "He is just a theoretical construct of the human mind". He gave us Conscience, Heart, Soul, Mind and Body to cover them. From these, especially the Conscience, He gave us Imagination to make blue-prints, proto-types and other things like Him but not idols to share His care for us. So God is real. He is there in His Godsphere. He is not a framed-up ideas.

What makes you feel that god is a he and not a she. What makes you feel that God isn't just a student whose school project was to make the universe and he got a b. What makes you feel that he isn't just one of many gods. All of people's opinions of God are just guesses. Though god can't be disproved just like fairies there is no evidence for any god. Too me nature is God.
Re: Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? by orisa37: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Otherwise Its Spirit would not have gunned for The Virgin Mary. He made the universe before making man and received the universe aclaim for the creation. If you loves yourself more than Him, you will fail. He is I am That I am meaning Almighty. He is also Me Myself meaning All Bloody. He Is verb to be Me. He named Is-hmael Is-aac, Is-rael and Himself Is-sve Is-xte. Imaginations come from His Breath(Conscience) in us. It is He who approves all imaginations. He made Electricity(a physical aspect of His Light in us) through Mike Faraday. Say that you have not experienced Him. Those who have, like I have had, believe that God is not fake. Nature is God. It is female from the language it is derived and for this we call it Mother Natue 'cos It's the Blue-Print of God's creation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dumped My Religion / She Tried To Change Me / My Spirit Of Divination And The Need To Discard It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.