Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding (26031 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Evathyst(f): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Word & Opposite!

Don't ask me what tongue
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by freezyprinzy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
kirchofff:
Even obama NOSE asa is beautiful grin grin grin
lmao guy u are wicked
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by tayork(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
When we are talking about classic,we talk about AS A, when we are talking about respect ,she has it.. we can never hear she is angry because they did not give her award. she is so simple that it reflect in her music. I love that lady so much. I wish to meet u one day

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by cruzita(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
black is beauty but I no say darkness oooo
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by cruzita(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
who be DAT German Shepherd for their back?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by ibolomo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
isaacasher:
Wor wor
which of them? hope it's not my ASA?
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by sambestmrm: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
But am unable to read the post to the fullest
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Chanchit: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Asa looks stunning in this pix!
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Whobedatte(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
I no know why a grown up go dey comot tongue for mouth like person wet get epilepsy
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by harjorlarh(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
now wen r u both getting married
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by haryomikun(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
DJ Haywire, tha' bad Nigerian guy is out with a new mix of various tracks from the Top 100 Billboard Hits for the year 2015 titled T.I.M.F.T Mixtape... A mixtape made just cool your heads and rock to good music whenever you are bored, playing games or strategizing how to get a new girlfriend in yo' hood.
The tracklist is as follows...

1.Justin Bieber - Sorry
2.Sam Hunt - House Party
3.Fifth Harmony Ft Kid Ink - Worth it.
4.Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
5.Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
6.Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7.Omi - Cheerleader Felix
8.Maroon 5 - Sugar
9.Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
10.David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Afrojack - Hey Mama (Glowinthedark Remix)
11.Sarz - Bitch Better Have My Money (Remix ) Ft. Rihanna
12.WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
13.Zedd - Beautiful Now ft. Jon Bellion
14.Silento - Watch Me (Whip-Nae Nae)
15.Skrillex And Diplo feat Justin Bieber Where Are You Now

Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-timft-mixtape.html and give your views guys. I also welcome criticism {constructive please}... Thanks *fistbump*

P.S ====> If you have problems downloading and its redirecting, simply uncheck the 'Download with secure manager' box under the download button
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by ibolomo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
cruzita:
who be DAT German Shepherd for their back?
Blood of Zechariah!!! you harsh ooo shocked shocked
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by austynoh: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice pix
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by scachy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Asa is a lyricist, so much love her songs. Unlike many meaningless songs by many artistes
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by yemoxyl(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lovely
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by babayinka77(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
Seyi Shay shared this beautiful pic with Asa taken at a wedding over the weekend ...Loving Asa's glasses.. kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAHOr5AS7Ms/?taken-by=iamseyishay

And who's d herbalist at d back?...lol
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by morganwizzy55(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time posing
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Jacko01: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Asa go and marry go and marry e jor..... Go and ask fo ma hand in marriage ah u gettin old oh
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Liamzzybaba(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
isaacasher:
Wor wor
ode na u worwor pass
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Whizkay(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Looks like asa is more in town these days
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by fyneguy: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Damianbrown:
My loving wife Asa I love u sooooo much

She's my wife. Be warned! angry
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by totorimi: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Seyi O
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by streamsofjoy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wish seyi shay wud not only pose in pictures with Asa but will also learn how to be a respectable female Nigeria artiste. Will neva forget the rubbish she sang and wore at a youth campaign organised during GEJ' regime. So annoying
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by babagydoz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
ASA the only Nigerian female singer i respect so much, hardly she wears crazy stuffs or involved in baby mama or controversial stuff. Asa my dream wife kiss kiss kiss kiss
keep dreaming Ooo
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by Nancywill(f): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Madamkilljoy:
I prefer her face in her 'Right Now' video.

Exactly bae, she looked prettier there, dunno why she isn't really cool here

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by bandad: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Okrika: Asa you are a beaut.
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by AybeeWon: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name, AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science.
After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about

Download here @ Justrendy
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/

OR

Geexclusive Naija
http://geexclusivenaija..com.ng/2015/12/music-ab1-momentum.html?m=1

#God bless yall

Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by DEIFIED(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
ASA, just like Adele.
Re: Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding by osesology(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've always loved this Asa of a woman and I still love her. May God continue to lift her higher.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine / Nollywood Stars Pay Tributes To Bunor / Dominique Oputa's Jacket With Charlyboy's Photo On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.