Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss (46491 Views)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by OCTAVO: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not my biz! angry
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by temibobo8(f): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
choi..see her slim waste.....smh
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by IJOBA2: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The way she de lin sooo
Make she nor go vanish o
Be like say na Indosid she de chop now
SO INDOSID DEY MAKE PERSON LIN ABI
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Rossikk(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is how they start. Soon she'll start bleaching. Nigerian women and their self hate/colonial mentality.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
You fat wahala, you no fat okwu!
Uwa ekwe nmeta! embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by yemoxyl(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fans should mind their f*cking business undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by henryutd(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Old age alert.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by haryomikun(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
DJ Haywire, tha' bad Nigerian guy is out with a new mix of various tracks from the Top 100 Billboard Hits for the year 2015 titled T.I.M.F.T Mixtape... A mixtape made just cool your heads and rock to good music whenever you are bored, playing games or strategizing how to get a new girlfriend in yo' hood.
The tracklist is as follows...

1.Justin Bieber - Sorry
2.Sam Hunt - House Party
3.Fifth Harmony Ft Kid Ink - Worth it.
4.Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
5.Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
6.Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7.Omi - Cheerleader Felix
8.Maroon 5 - Sugar
9.Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
10.David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Afrojack - Hey Mama (Glowinthedark Remix)
11.Sarz - Bitch Better Have My Money (Remix ) Ft. Rihanna
12.WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
13.Zedd - Beautiful Now ft. Jon Bellion
14.Silento - Watch Me (Whip-Nae Nae)
15.Skrillex And Diplo feat Justin Bieber Where Are You Now

Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-timft-mixtape.html and give your views guys. I also welcome criticism {constructive please}... Thanks *fistbump*

P.S ====> If you have problems downloading and its redirecting, simply uncheck the 'Download with secure manager' box under the download button
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Diamonds01(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Its none of my business abeg. Its her choice to look gud n flawless so let her be. She likes herself like that.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by betaman: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello everyone, It is actually very easy to lose those extra pounds of fat. Drop Away Advanced Plus Drops or capsules Is The Best And Fastest Way To Lose Belly Fat/Body Fat , It's Used 3 Times Daily ,15 Mins Before Every Meal , Its Comes With A Diet Plan , That Tells you What To Eat , How Much Of It To Eat And When To Eat It.

The Advanced Plus Drops And Advanced Plus Capsules Is N20,500 but due to the our New year Bonus, we are giving out the Drops for N16400 and the Capsules for N18450. This offer lasts till Wednesday, 6th January, 2016, afterwhich, all prices revert to No) Per Bottle And One Bottle Allows U Drop Up To 10Kg , We Also Have Additional Products like Boost, Yacon Gold, Garcinia and a host of others. That Can Be Combined To Aid Even A Fast Weight Loss. We Use guaranty trust bank. and Union bank plc For Payments And Delivery Within Lagos Is N800 And Outside Lagos Is N1,800(bus waybilll), please note delivery to location after chevron(4th. round about) and after satelite town, attracts a delivery fee of N1,500 and home deliveries outside lagos is N2,500, please let me know if you would like payment details.

Contact 09096402003. Whatsapp-08181417193. BBM: 2BDC2E80 TO ORDER.
https://www./Dropawaywestafrica/
www.dropaway-westafrica.com

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by GodblessNig247(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amethyst1:
What kinda skeletal look is this?

All these our celebrities self, they seem to be test-running their madness like they are testing the microphone.

Anyways, that's none of my business sha!

U have made it ur business silly girl
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by HitlerGaddafi: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amethyst1:
What kinda skeletal look is this?

All these our celebrities self, they seem to be test-running their madness like they are testing the microphone.

Anyways, that's none of my business sha!
Meehn this small girl called Amethyst1, I can only imagine how tight ur puzzy will be. I need to see u coz I have to bang that hot ass of urs.. This one go make person craze o. Chai u need my d1ck big time.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by abagnalie: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
what is these.i nor go marry you again.because u no fine
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by abagnalie: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
what is these.i nor go marry you again.because u no fine again.ur fleshy bodie looks good on you
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by emeka762001(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
she looks sick. she really need to see her doctor.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by morganwizzy55(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
This kind of individuals that keep talking and blaming people on things that is non of their business , this keep making me to deep believe that some people that commit suicide is cause by what people pushed them into, take for eg, u fat they complain you are chummy, you slim they complain you are sick, you keep quiet and watch how the world is fooling themselves, they complain you are dull, you became rich in business, they wail and lament that you are a richualist, you become rich in politics, they shout and called you looter, you became poor they call you a cause person, the only way to pass these exam to be yourself and decide what to do, cos if you keep listening to people, you will end up comiting suicide

Check my signature. Morganwizzy55, LALASTICLALA, ishilove, seun
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
She looks great!
I prefer her slim and pretty. smiley

Smh at people who want her to be fat just to please their eyes.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by austynoh: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
She looks great! tongue
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diamonds01:
Its none of my business abeg. Its her choice to look gud n flawless so let her be. She likes herself like that.

Exactly!
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by adelolaa(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
New word alert.
Oxford dictionary
Word: Olamide
meaning: someone that defends with strength and energy
usage: can u Olamide me??

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Kingbilo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided

See how ppl are weighing somebody like broiler chicken

Mind your business

undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Jacko01: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
She fat complaint she slim complaint..... She jus needs to do some ass squats..... But her head men...... Dat head is too big fo dat body
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by MrBLING(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Her significant weight loss might well be due to more than diet.
She may well have an undisclosed chronic illness
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Too much hollywood movie, her head didnt even make the cut
Dammit ini, i love you and all but you have to get your back flesh together
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
She done slim finish... shocked shocked shocked

Lwkmd o. You n fit even shout end time as you see this one. I no fit laf. End time hook u.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by breakeven: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is awfull. You must never live life for people but for God and yourself. period.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by archdaura(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
INI Edo u don't look proportional anymore.
your face look too big for your new tin body.
flatter unpropitional bigger nose.
all I am saying u look by farrr better before u slim down.
I miss that chubby cute ini Edo.
now u look like those malo Lagos girls ;DINI Edo u don't look proportional anymore.
your face look too big for your new tin body.
flatter unpropitional bigger nose.
all I am saying u look by farrr better before u slim down.
I miss that chubby cute ini Edo.
now u look like those malo Lagos girls

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by engrjacuzzi: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Akpabio's bedmate! money is good sha. see how she declared her age for futuristic olosho handwork
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by lasisi69(f): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lwkmd o. You n fit even shout end time as you see this one. I no fit laf. End time hook u.
I don quit for that one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Mercy Johnson Steps Out For Glo Laff Festival In Benin / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.